Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Citori

Interview or Co-Worker Role play - Rented Conference room

11 posts in this topic

I'm frequently renting conference rooms at Hotels or Day Office both in Denver and the cities I travel to. 

Was wondering if any of you ladies or gents have ever done the following roleplay in a temporary office. 

"I'm here for my interview" or "Annual Review"

"Lets discuss the new merger" 

While the role-play part seems interesting/exciting, I have concerns about. 

1. No private bathroom. Some hotels have "Hospitality Suites with an attached bedroom"

2. Doors may not lock 

3. Comfort

@Citori If it's something you've never done before ditch the role play and just have fun screwing around. In my experience fooling around in places that I shouldn't is that the adrenaline and the fear of getting caught make things like role play more difficult to focus on. Fun quick trysts are all I can handle. As for your concerns if doors don't lock what risks are you willing to take?? ;) I wouldn't worry about bathrooms, unless you plan on making a mess condoms and wet wipes can get you by until you can get to a bathroom. Sex in conference rooms isn't supposed to be comfortable and if you think hard I bet you can think of positions that relieve the discomfort.

We sometime rent offices for company gatherings, interviews and photoshoots. Would definately recommend to rent the private offices spaces. 

" Sex in conference rooms isn't supposed to be comfortable and if you think hard I bet you can think of positions that relieve the discomfort. " -  I would say that depends on the conference room :). Seems not too uncomfortable.

office-interior-design-dark-theme.jpg

On 12/19/2016 at 11:11 AM, C E said:

We sometime rent offices for company gatherings, interviews and photoshoots. Would definately recommend to rent the private offices spaces. 

" Sex in conference rooms isn't supposed to be comfortable and if you think hard I bet you can think of positions that relieve the discomfort. " -  I would say that depends on the conference room :). Seems not too uncomfortable.

office-interior-design-dark-theme.jpg

LOL! It isn't supposed to be comfortable. It is supposed to be kinky, and fun!

Who has ever said "doing it in the car" was comfortable?! There is either a stick shift in the way,  your butt hits the dashboard, you have to watch your head with the top of the car, foot ends up positioned on the window, steering wheel digs at your hip when repositioning... Get my drift?!?! It is the same in a conference room. Bending over the chair that rolls trying to keep it still, laying on a cold, hard table, trying to straddle a chair that has arms, on your knees on textured carpet...

To be a voyeur is to be adventurous!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

LOL! It isn't supposed to be comfortable. It is supposed to be kinky, and fun!

Who has ever said "doing it in the car" was comfortable?! There is either a stick shift in the way,  your butt hits the dashboard, you have to watch your head with the top of the car, foot ends up positioned on the window, steering wheel digs at your hip when repositioning... Get my drift?!?! It is the same in a conference room. Bending over the chair that rolls trying to keep it still, laying on a cold, hard table, trying to straddle a chair that has arms, on your knees on textured carpet...

To be a voyeur is to be adventurous!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sounds like you've been there, done that

48 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Sounds like you've been there, done that

LOL! A time or two... ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Yes, I have this is one of my most requested scenarios. Lol. I always have been the one conducting the interview!

Yes, i share this fantasy, but would be leery acting it out in a conference room that could be accessed by others. 

In another city & another lifetime, I was part of a group of Texas Holdem enthusiasts who were of a like mind regarding the hobby. Once a month we would rent a hotel conference room for an evening of poker. The doors always locked & if there were a glass window it got covered with a towel or note reading, "meeting in progress, do not disturb." 

Of course we always invited a provider to join us, to serve drinks & deal the cards. A few drinks in she usually ended up under the table congratulating/distracting the chip leader. Never left one of those gatherings with any money; always left happy. 

Good times & something I would not mind recreating in Denver.

Edited by Kinkster

Any of you providers ever been invited to an office for a session? I have been thinking of asking you to mine if you are game.