Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

New Tattoo Idea! I Call Dibs!

4 posts in this topic

I was chattering on twitter this morning about literary tattoos when an idea struck me. I love literature and I love sex and the human body and seek any way that I can find to bring them together. The conversation steered towards Tolkien. I love Lord of the Rings. I love Tolkien really, the linguist, the creator of worlds. The literary escape that even the span of generations here has enjoyed. And then it hit me! The perfect tattoo with the perfect placement. Right above my womanhood.

il_214x170.835327505_pde8.jpg

If you know Tolkien you should get this without thinking too hard about it. For those less familiar it happened in Fellowship of the Ring after the Fellowship had formed. The humor of it is more fun when you don't give away the punchline right away.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I was chattering on twitter this morning about literary tattoos when an idea struck me. I love literature and I love sex and the human body and seek any way that I can find to bring them together. The conversation steered towards Tolkien. I love Lord of the Rings. I love Tolkien really, the linguist, the creator of worlds. The literary escape that even the span of generations here has enjoyed. And then it hit me! The perfect tattoo with the perfect placement. Right above my womanhood.

il_214x170.835327505_pde8.jpg

If you know Tolkien you should get this without thinking too hard about it. For those less familiar it happened in Fellowship of the Ring after the Fellowship had formed. The humor of it is more fun when you don't give away the punchline right away.

Isn't that the language of Elvish...;)

Oh, that is clever!  I had to take the book off the shelf and read on from the Council of Elrond chapter to find it.  I hope to do the same soon.

On 12/17/2016 at 10:29 AM, Kaduk said:

Isn't that the language of Elvish...;)

'Go not to the Elves for council, for they will say both no and yes.'  -Frodo,  Three is Company