SultryKitten

Has anybody heard of this site?

13 posts in this topic

I got this message today stating that I had a negative review on www.ava.fm. Then it says it will be published after 2 days of inactivity. Has anyone heard of this site? I can't seem to find the review(if there is one). I can say the site is not bad looking.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

10 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I got this message today stating that I had a negative review on www.ava.fm. Then it says it will be published after 2 days of inactivity. Has anyone heard of this site? I can't seem to find the review(if there is one). I can say the site is not bad looking.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

No but I did get a message from a karma.fm saying that  I had a review. It doesn't look like you can poke around ava.fm without joining. Karma.fm is a weird database of sorts and maybe somehow it's related to this site.

I do know that these unknown sites are getting out of hand. Our information is getting stolen like crazy and pasted all over the place.

Samantha I am signed up on it but it is only because I received a link through my phone. 

I did however get a revew on https://www.karma.fm/k  I said thank you, but i would seriously like to know who this person is that has seen me now twice? NO idea? Are they related? 

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Samantha I am signed up on it but it is only because I received a link through my phone. 

I did however get a revew on https://www.karma.fm/k  I said thank you, but i would seriously like to know who this person is that has seen me now twice? NO idea? Are they related? 

I signed up too, and it does seem interesting in that it allows providers and hobbyists to review each other. Might be a more private, but easy way to verify who is good or not? I am going to check out the "karma"one. Exposure to our business never hurts.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha,

I still don't know who this person is who sent this to me. Do find it interesting. Laughing because I still today don't know who it is that did the review. I don't get to see the other persons phone number? If anyone figures out? Please let us know!! 😃😃

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Samantha,

I still don't know who this person is who sent this to me. Do find it interesting. Laughing because I still today don't know who it is that did the review. I don't get to see the other persons phone number? If anyone figures out? Please let us know!! 😃😃

It's not a real review, I am guessing your text from karma and the "review" were the same as mine. It said something like "I've seen her twice good service nothing bad to say about this one  but I'll post raw details on some other numbers."

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It's not a real review, I am guessing your text from karma and the "review" were the same as mine. It said something like "I've seen her twice good service nothing bad to say about this one  but I'll post raw details on some other numbers."

That's exactly how it was said Lucy! Pretty basic. Guess on some level you can say it could be a generic way of saying we are legitimate?! Generic mind you! Lol 

At least yours was good Lucy! Mine said horrible untrue things as my real reviews state. I got the same one on both Ava and karma. I am always nice and showered!  At least these fake reviews that all read the same (different words but same style) it's either computer generated or a girl/Pimp looking for the $10 to remove it. I did send an email but no response to remove.

5 hours ago, Kyla Young said:

At least yours was good Lucy! Mine said horrible untrue things as my real reviews state. I got the same one on both Ava and karma. I am always nice and showered!  At least these fake reviews that all read the same (different words but same style) it's either computer generated or a girl/Pimp looking for the $10 to remove it. I did send an email but no response to remove.

I have no idea how they pick and choose who gets bad reviews and who doesn't, I sure would like to know though! I do have an idea to possibly beat it. I have a feeling these sites are lifting our information from BP ads. I was thinking we need to remove contact info from the body of our ad and put it in a picture. Phone number and website written over an image or it's own image. I don't think it's as easy for them to steal our info when these bots can't see it in text form.

On 12/18/2016 at 8:44 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

I have no idea how they pick and choose who gets bad reviews and who doesn't, I sure would like to know though! I do have an idea to possibly beat it. I have a feeling these sites are lifting our information from BP ads. I was thinking we need to remove contact info from the body of our ad and put it in a picture. Phone number and website written over an image or it's own image. I don't think it's as easy for them to steal our info when these bots can't see it in text form.

Good thinking Lucy thank you!! 

Apparently every girl has the exact same review verbatim. Definitely a scam, disregard.

On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 8:03 PM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I received the exact same text. I tried logging into the site but was unsuccessful.