18 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! This query goes out to both providers and hobbyists...

Though I adore my little apartment, my current lease ends at the beginning of February and I was thinking about an upgrade to something larger and nicer with cupboards I can actually reach. I got an offer for the same area 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, for substantially nicer area and a quarter less rent, so I was thinking about letting a friend live in the second bedroom when I am not there in exchange for cooking, running errands, and keeping everything spotless. They would not be present during my hours, so it would still be completely private aside from their bedroom and after hours. What do y'all think?

Xoxo,

Simone

I have visited providers with similar arrangements. Sounds good in theory but difficult to make sure the other person is absent when you are entertaining.  The first time I bumped into a room mate, it was a bit awkward.  After a few  similar instances, I did not let it bother me.  

I think it could work if the other person was completely OK with your work and the hours you keep.

36 minutes ago, inkspot said:

... I think it could work if the other person was completely OK with your work and the hours you keep.

^^ this ^^ is critical.

I've had a provider cancel (via text) as I arrived at her door. Her roommate had arrived home early & the ASP was embarrassed because her roommate didn't know about her source of income. 

If you can cut your living expenses, and operating costs at the same time in this economy, and get along...win, win! I know of others that do the same but have a personal res, rent out the in call for the afternoon/evening when they're not there. Very low volume, stunning ladies tho.

It has worked out for a few providers I have seen and I didn't have any problems.

I think it's a fine idea and many providers have roommates. I have run into a few female roommates going in or out and I didn't have a problem with it. I would be a little uncomfortable if it was a male roommate though so an either case if you don't want your clients running into your roommate it will probably require very good communication between you two.

I see no conflict as long as your roommate stays out of sight while you're entertaining clients...unless there's a possibility of her joining in on occasion if all parties concerned are in consent.

21 hours ago, LovelySimone said:

I was thinking about letting a friend live in the second bedroom when I am not there in exchange for cooking, running errands, and keeping everything spotless. They would not be present during my hours, so it would still be completely private aside from their bedroom and after hours. What do y'all think?

You're essentially talking about a trade out. If those have worked for you in the past, go for it.  My personal experience that it works best on a one-off.  In the long run, trade out's are a potential sink-hole of frustrated expectations and subsequent resentments. 

I think it would be perfect for both of you. I wouldn't mention it on your ads because some people might feel uncomfortable just by knowing that there is a chance (even if it's remote) that somebody could come into your place and see him there.

Do men prefer totally private incalls or do men prefer discrete shared incalls?  Men prefer great blowjobs.

I once got one in an incall where the lady's roommate was watching football in the living room.  No complaints.

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

Do men prefer totally private incalls or do men prefer discrete shared incalls?  Men prefer great blowjobs.

^^^ That's the thing to remember!

On 12/15/2016 at 2:26 PM, LovelySimone said:

Though I adore my little apartment, my current lease ends at the beginning of February and I was thinking about an upgrade to something larger and nicer with cupboards I can actually reach. I got an offer for the same area 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, for substantially nicer area and a quarter less rent, so I was thinking about letting a friend live in the second bedroom when I am not there in exchange for cooking, running errands, and keeping everything spotless. They would not be present during my hours, so it would still be completely private aside from their bedroom and after hours. What do y'all think?

Xoxo,

Simone

And when you are there the roomie who cooks, cleans and does gopher duty is expected to stay under a bridge lol??  

Male or female "friend"?  Can only speak for me, but if there is another female living there up to and including if she wants to watch or just hang in her room I am down.  A guy - no thanks, outta there.  Too many opportunities for drama.  I have seen someone repeatedly whose roomie cranks the stereo on other floor to drown us out.  Fine with that, just wish she had better taste in tunes!!:cool:

Thank y'all for the input:) It does seem to be truly mixed. The basic deal would be that since I would be paying all of rent, roommate would be able to pursue a job they actually enjoy and save up for when they move out of state or go on vacation. I prefer to see hobbyists on weekdays and rarely get interest for evenings or weekends, so roomie would have free reign during those times and the goal would be for them to find their ideal employment that matches up with at least eight to ten hours a day on weekdays. They are also highly social, so we would likely not see eachother that much except for over dinner occasionally. We briefly lived together in college and managed not to have issues. Lol. There are no romantic attachments whatsoever if that helps:) I have a week or two now to contemplate. Amazing location, but if hobbyists are worried about the gender of possible roommate that is something to consider. I always rather thought that since everyone was fine with me being bisexual, a gay roommate would not be cause for alarm, but I also do not wish to distress any potential new friends;)

2 hours ago, LovelySimone said:

Thank y'all for the input:) It does seem to be truly mixed. The basic deal would be that since I would be paying all of rent, roommate would be able to pursue a job they actually enjoy and save up for when they move out of state or go on vacation. I prefer to see hobbyists on weekdays and rarely get interest for evenings or weekends, so roomie would have free reign during those times and the goal would be for them to find their ideal employment that matches up with at least eight to ten hours a day on weekdays. They are also highly social, so we would likely not see eachother that much except for over dinner occasionally. We briefly lived together in college and managed not to have issues. Lol. There are no romantic attachments whatsoever if that helps:) I have a week or two now to contemplate. Amazing location, but if hobbyists are worried about the gender of possible roommate that is something to consider. I always rather thought that since everyone was fine with me being bisexual, a gay roommate would not be cause for alarm, but I also do not wish to distress any potential new friends;)

A solution to all the problems is to have a couple of good provider friends that will rent out your place while you're not available and you'll make money on it.

Your clients that are GOOD will like to know that you have a safe haven for everyone, be discreet and do not let anybody live there full-time. 

In this situation I must stress that discreetness and trust is a must! 

Edited by Kandi Apple

6 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

A solution to all the problems is to have a couple of good provider friends that will rent out your place while you're not available and you'll make money on it.

Your clients that are GOOD will like to know that you have a safe haven for everyone, be discreet and do not let anybody live there full-time. 

In this situation I must stress that discreetness and trust is a must! 

IMO, possible to have to much traffic. 

1 minute ago, frankenthaler91 said:

IMO, possible to have to much traffic. 

I don't have the impression that the OP wants a revolving door.  Availability in the day leaves room for the night.

Most ladies do not book more than one or two clients in a day.

On 12/15/2016 at 2:26 PM, LovelySimone said:

Xoxo,

Simone

Sounds great as long as your friend understands your livelihood. If she/he is good with that then I really don't see a downside. If they aren't comfortable with it, man many BIG problems in the future. No mater how you might think everything will go "on" when they are not there, it will not be the case.

Full disclosure, if they agree, then you're "golden"