MAG

I have to ask -- curiosity & all. Q for providers....

42 posts in this topic

If you raise a whole passel of kids you will find out that shit launders out just fine (be sure to use a capful of bleach).

The answer is yesss and yesss again!! It has happened to me so many damn times. Also...Toilet paper left in your ass is NOT ok!! Please use a wet wipe!:D

7 hours ago, Alexa Rayne said:

... Please use a wet wipe!:D

If you use a wet wipe, please put it in the trash can!  They are terrible for plumbing & sewer systems.😡

Unfortunately shit like this does happen. I've posted about the skid marks left on my sheets by a super nice, totally hot guy. I was mortified. If you have to shitty before you see me, please be a sweetie and step on into your tub with running water,  soap up that washcloth, wash from under the balls, to the asshole, rinse and repeat. That shit can still be smelt if just using tp or a baby wipe. I will do the same for you. ;)

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

If you use a wet wipe, please put it in the trash can!  They are terrible for plumbing & sewer systems.😡

If you use Charmin, Cottonelle, etc. then they can be flushed. The brand Wet Wipe, of course, are not flushable and personally, are white trashy. I have flushable wipes sitting on my toilet for clients that want to use them when they come over. Very handy!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 12/15/2016 at 10:20 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

If some guy ever shits on me. I will pick up his shit and rub his face, and repeatedly taser his ass right out the fucking door... 

Is that extra?

I try to shower just before every visit, and even accept the invitation to shower, again, upon arriving. However, there have been a few cases where I was better off NOT getting into the shower. Sometimes the gents aren't the ones needing to up their hygiene game.

11 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

My bathroom has flushable wet wipes available.  Anyone that uses one on their shitty ass and then puts it in my trash can will be lucky to leave in one piece and will definitely NOT be invited back.  If you do this in your own home I certainly hope your trash can has a sealed lid and gets dumped (pun not intended, but hey ... a freebie) daily.  Otherwise ...... ewwwww ..... disgusting.  JMHO

In my home, anyone who puts ANYTHING which did not pass through their body except the one-ply paper provided will earn the privilege of clearing the valves and cleaning the tanks of my sewage system. 

When I drove a honey wagon, we found all sorts of non-degradable stuff which clogged our trucks and septic systems. You should see the problems "disposable" wipes cause municipal water treatment plants. While they may decompose, it takes a LONG time. 

IMG_5904.JPG

Edited by Bit Banger

I might point out that along the Rio Grande Valley most restrooms have a trash can in the stalls. This is where used toilet paper is placed. I agree it's not the most sanitary, but it is better than snaking the pipes on a daily basis. 

I know. I was shocked & dismayed when I learned this, too. 

Once, I quit responding to a perfectly hot ginger guy I'd been on a couple normal dates with, after he left a skid on my sheets. I wish he hadn't done that cause it ruined his sexiness for me for good. 

As for this Hobby, I have had 2 occasions in like 6 months where Shark Week snuck up on me mid-fun and ugh I hate that shit very much.  I mainly just deal with too many instances  of people using spit as lube, which I just can't get on board with. There are 3 bottles of oil and lube in reach, so pls just stop with the spit :D