MAG

I have to ask -- curiosity & all. Q for providers....

42 posts in this topic

I didn't want to hijack another recent thread, so I'm asking this here.  Those with weak stomachs should skip....

Providers:  Have you ever had a client literally leave a skid mark on you and/or your sheets?  I've seen references about this from time to time, but I've always passed them off as jokes.  Now I'm not so sure, after reading some recent comments.

So gals, here's your opportunity to rant.  Does "shit" like this really happen?  Let's hear your horror stories....maybe an opportunity to educate the masses on hygiene.  

Why the Eff would you want to know this SH*T? Did you eat a burrito for lunch?

LOL, glad you're the one who asked it. A shitty question, but probably a viable one. Too funny, or not!

3 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Why the Eff would you want to know this SH*T? Did you eat a burrito for lunch?

Well, half of me doesn't want to believe it happens, but I'm also aware that some guys can be very insensitive.

Like I said, it's curiosity.  Maybe in the "morbid curiosity" category, but this conversation could give us all some extra appreciation for our favorite providers....

I feel sorry for any provider that has to deal with a client who doesn't practice good personal hygiene before a session and leaves a calling card on their sheets. Unlike MAG...I'm not inquisitive enough to want to hear any horror stories of the poor bastards who've done this during a session to any of the lovely ladies here but I'm sure it happens more often than any of them would wish to admit since a lot of guys aren't too concerned with their own smell and what causes it.

24 minutes ago, MAG said:

Well, half of me doesn't want to believe it happens, but I'm also aware that some guys can be very insensitive.

Like I said, it's curiosity.  Maybe in the "morbid curiosity" category, but this conversation could give us all some extra appreciation for our favorite providers....

2 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

the poor bastards who've done this during a session

Sympathizing with the wrong people, maybe.....?

9 minutes ago, MAG said:

Sympathizing with the wrong people, maybe.....?

12 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I feel sorry for any provider that has to deal with a client who doesn't practice good personal hygiene before a session and leaves a calling card on their sheets. Unlike MAG...I'm not inquisitive enough to want to hear any horror stories of the poor bastards who've done this during a session to any of the lovely ladies here but I'm sure it happens more often than any of them would wish to admit since a lot of guys aren't too concerned with their own smell and what causes it.

Sure, take it out of context. I should have left off the word "poor" I agree. They're just bastards.

13 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I'm not inquisitive enough to want to hear any horror stories.

Then why do you persist in reading this thread?  You've been here three times already, you seem mighty inquisitive to me.  :cool:

1 minute ago, MAG said:

Then why do you persist in reading this thread?  You've been here three times already, you seem mighty inquisitive to me.  :cool:

Other than one post from Fishindude, it's all you and me so far...and we just like to hurl insults at each other most of the time.

If it'll make you happy, I'll quit posting to your Craptastic topic you Cantankerous $%#@^!!

Just now, MrBigShot said:

Other than one post from Fishindude, it's all you and me so far...and we just like to hurl insults at each other most of the time.

If it'll make you happy, I'll quit posting to your Craptastic topic you Cantankerous $%#@^!!

Did I hurt your feelings?  I don't remember insulting you -- the insults between us seem to be one way.

Maybe now that you're leaving, some providers might chime in.  I'm as much curious how they deal with hygiene issues as anything.  Such as, do you finish the session, kick him out, blacklist him...?  How do you continue in this hobby after a bad episode?

Last week a gentleman had diarrhea on me.:(

If you feel sick just fucking cancel. I went on and on about it on twitter...funny read.

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

If you feel sick just fucking cancel. I went on and on about it on twitter...funny read.

Thanks for contributing something, Laci.

It was your post in another thread that made me curious.  That, and so many ads I see request "good hygiene".  With some of the things guys do, I don't know how you providers keep on keeping on.

It happens more than we like to admit!

It seems when the gent goes POP the POOP is pushed out. 

This may be due to age as it happens with the older clients and especially the prostate massage lovers...

Us ladies have to have a good stomach and sense of humor when it does happen because it is not intentional.  "MOST OF THE TIME"

Yeah it happens. Many years ago, an out of town gent  had a really intense orgasm,  followed by an uncontrolled episode of spray the sheets Brown. It was pretty bad. He was mortified. I was gracious. Called down to the front desk and explained my boyfriend was sick and could we please get a change of sheets. While he was in the shower, I made the bed. Shit happens. Thankfully, it was HIS hotel. 

NOW THEN, come to an appointment after you go poop and you don't wash your hairy ass.....that's just rude. I got plenty of soap and towels...USE THEM!!! I'd rather you shower and go over time than have a smelly butt in my face. If you ate a bean burrito at lunch and your having tummy issues, call and cancel. If you shit in my bed, you're buying me a new mattress along with a new comforter and sheets. Let me tell ya, my comforter was $500 so wash your ass!

I think I am done reading this post.  Way too much information.  Yikes.

2 minutes ago, inkspot said:

I think I am done reading this post.  Way too much information.  Yikes.

I think I can agree, but I learned something from Melissa -- difference between an unintentional episode, and one involving neglect of hygiene.  Kudos to Melissa for understanding the difference, especially in the heat of the moment.  I don't know that I'd be able to.

Regarding general cleanliness -- for the longest time, when I read "good hygiene required" in an ad, I thought "duh -- who wouldn't shower every day?"  Apparently, many people don't.  :(

Well. it depends on the situation. If you are doing strap-on or prostate...you are more than likely going to see some "poo". If you go into my bathroom, and after I have heard you use the crapper, take a shower, and leave a streak on my towels-you will not see me again. That sucks that happen to you Laci. YUCK!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

This why I get up and think really early every day. Especially on apt days. I also actually watch my diet the days, or even days before. It's one of the reasons I always pre-book. I'm simply going to be polite and a gentleman, or I'm out forever.

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

If you feel sick just fucking cancel. I went on and on about it on twitter...funny read. OMG thats terrible Laci

If some guy ever shits on me. I will pick up his shit and rub his face, and repeatedly taser his ass right out the fucking door... 

I have someone shit on my sheets with skid marks and his fat ass took a shower too. Skirt Skirt Skirt.....

Session was immediately over. But no one is brave enough to shit on me. lol 

I have had shit on my fingers because the man just could not control him self. He jumped up and got in the shower. I stripped the bed down including the mattress pad. Washed and flipped the mattress. Other times I have got it ony fingers. I also have had a man with a bloody nose. Shit happens. I just keep it all in perspective. Life goes on Mag! Shitty shitty bang bang. The things I won't go too far into detail. Not worth it! 😵Just know it happens and we sanitise our work station's.😃

4 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

If some guy ever shits on me. I will pick up his shit and rub his face, and repeatedly taser his ass right out the fucking door... 

Too funny. I would pay to see that. I almost shit myself laughing when I read this (pun intended)! This whole thread has been entertaining to say the least.

15 hours ago, Laci French said:

I think I still have PTSD. 

A traumatic experience that is not soon forgotten. 

Just a funny note off subject

I can deal with all the shit in the world but let a spider crawl across me on the damn bed and you will see me fly like nobody's business! 

Just happened and I'll tell you what it was the biggest damn spider I ever seen!

Spiders and snakes are scary I agree with Kandi on that! Human excrement is nothing compared to creepy crawling and slithering hissing. 😱😱

On 12/15/2016 at 5:20 PM, fishndude57 said:

This why I get up and think really early every day. Especially on apt days. I also actually watch my diet the days, or even days before. It's one of the reasons I always pre-book. I'm simply going to be polite and a gentleman, or I'm out forever.

I'm guessing more than one of us have had to cancel or reschedule an appointment because something we ate didn't agree with us or we caught the cold going around at work.  Sometimes there are less than nefarious reasons for changing schedules.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 1:58 PM, Kandi Apple said:

Just a funny note off subject

I can deal with all the shit in the world but let a spider crawl across me on the damn bed and you will see me fly like nobody's business! 

Just happened and I'll tell you what it was the biggest damn spider I ever seen!

I am soooo with you on the spider thing. I actually caught someone's pet Tarantula on my front porch once. My ex was cracking up. I screamed like a girl the whole time. I saved the spider tho.

The opposite happened to me, the provider was the one that left the skid mark. She didn't say sorry or excuse me, she only said " that will be another $50".

By the way if you shit on a provider, you cant ever ask her for reference. Because, that will be part your reference. MMMKKKK

Reference request: Hello, I am Miss Vanilla. Is John Little safe to see? Could you please tell me if there is anything I should know or that he might like? Thanks. 

Provider gives reference: He is legit and safe to see. He will pay you for your time, and even arrive on time. Beware though he will shit on you. Your entire bedroom will smell like shit. You will have to pull everything apart, and wash and more wash. Might wanna charge him for the extra time it will take to clean up after him. do The extra washing and the stench , a can of air freshener. Good luck 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

5 hours ago, Gregorysymph said:

The opposite happened to me, the provider was the one that left the skid mark. She didn't say sorry or excuse me, she only said " that will be another $50".

Wow a whole 50. for her door prize?

5 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

By the way if you shit on a provider, you cant ever ask her for reference. Because, that will be part your reference. MMMKKKK

Reference request: Hello, I am Miss Vanilla. Is John Little safe to see? Could you please tell me if there is anything I should know or that he might like? Thanks. 

Provider gives reference: He is legit and safe to see. He will pay you for your time, and even arrive on time. Beware though he will shit on you. Your entire bedroom will smell like shit. You will have to pull everything apart, and wash and more wash. Might wanna charge him for the extra time it will take to clean up after him. do The extra washing and the stench , a can of air freshener. Good luck 

^^damn priceless^^

No I am not sure if anything about stained sheets is worth repeating except within this thread. I would go straight to the dumpster with that set of sheets, towel, or wash cloth. if the cloth is ruined. There is no way I am going to put any nasty fabric in my washing machine. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki