NoCoChloe

I am new to TOB-Hello :)

20 posts in this topic

Well, here it goes - I am officially the newbie. :wub:

Hello!  to TOB grateful to be here. I am a little confused [snip] Any help would be appreciated. Hope everyone is having a great day. :)

Chloe

Edited by Kaduk
content

Welcome to TOB, Ms. Chloe! Hope you enjoy the show.

Welcome to this little dysfunctional paradise  Hope you enjoy and prosper.. 

Welcome.  If you would like some advice here goes - you probably need a "personal web site", but if that's too much trouble the one review you have is certainly a good one.  I would encourge you to get others so that it doesn't appear to be a put up job. Good luck and ice t have you.

24 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

Welcome.  If you would like some advice here goes - you probably need a "personal web site", but if that's too much trouble the one review you have is certainly a good one.  I would encourge you to get others so that it doesn't appear to be a put up job. Good luck and ice t have you.

Since she's brand new at this, the one review will likely be followed by others in due time, Sir.

Providers up North have been dwindling for several years and the selection has caused most of we Gents to venture South for our Hobby/Sport encounters. 

My review was not a "put up job", rather an accurate assessment of the session and I'll try not to take offense of your insinuation to the contrary.

2 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Since she's brand new at this, the one review will likely be followed by others in due time, Sir.

Providers up North have been dwindling for several years and the selection has caused most of we Gents to venture South for our Hobby/Sport encounters. 

My review was not a "put up job", rather an accurate assessment of the session and I'll try not to take offense of your insinuation to the contrary.

You are a stand up guy.  Anyone who reads your posts know that this is not your first rodeo...... I completely agree with you about the provider situation up North.

Have a beer. Watch the game tonight. :)

5 minutes ago, inkspot said:

You are a stand up guy.  Anyone who reads your posts know that this is not your first rodeo...... I completely agree with you about the provider situation up North.

Have a beer. Watch the game tonight. :)

Thanks, Brother!

Welcome Chloe !

You'll find all of get along,  at times we may not because of opinion's. We do our best to share concerns for all. Stay warm this weekend ! And Saint Nick will be looking to see if you've been naughty or nice ! (kinda of oxymoron ?)

Welcome Chloe...to the best group of people you will ever meet!! :P

Welcome Chloe... I am also new and working my way around 👄👄👄

Hi there! I'm a new hobbyist /reviewer myself. Been lurking for a couple days finally decided to join in the fun! 

Edited by Live4DHour
Wording change

3 hours ago, Live4DHour said:

Hi there! I'm a new hobbyist /reviewer myself. Been lurking for a couple days finally decided to join in the fun! 

Welcome Mr. Hour! Have fun! :D

Welcome to the community.  We hope you have a groovy New Year.

Hi Chloe!  I am new here as well, and have had nothing but awesome clients so far :) Good luck! 

-Emily