Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigDaddyB68

Hi, TOB! new to COS

10 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone!..  My company moved me to COS from FL a couple weeks ago. It's a little brisk up here this time of year huh?  LOL..  I haven't seen snow in 10 years!  I love it! 

Anyway, not new to the hobby. Looking forward to spending some time with the ladies here!  I need a nice thick pair of thighs to warm up my ears! 

Welcome and hope you enjoy. If you are "not new to hobby" any memberships reviews etc. with sites such as p411, TER, DC etc.? If not dont expect specific recommendations (like first post last September) until folks know who they are dealing with. Fortunately there are some newbie friendly ladies if you search ads sites and reviews.

Well hello there! Fresh blood in the Springs.....yummy! Feel free to say hi!

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy your time here

as growl said just get a feel how it works here and and let people get to know you a little 

9 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Welcome and hope you enjoy. If you are "not new to hobby" any memberships reviews etc. with sites such as p411, TER, DC etc.? If not dont expect specific recommendations (like first post last September) until folks know who they are dealing with. Fortunately there are some newbie friendly ladies if you search ads sites and reviews.

Thanks Gr8owl..  I have had  P411 acct back in the day when I was spending a lot of time in the DFW area.  I also have a couple reviews on Eccie on some fun in the DFW area, I'm familiar with screenings and references from providers.  I do appreciate the advice.  Look forward to getting to know the community here.  Oh,  and you might be surprised how many private messages I got from providers after that post in Sept.   :-)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and advice..   Stay warm this weekend!! 

Welcome BigDaddy. Brace yourself if you think this is cold. As the days get longer, the cold grows stronger. Jan-Feb weather will be brutal for you unless you embrace Colorado. Learn to ski (or ski if you already know how) and get acquainted with natural hot springs, craft brews and all things 420...and most of all treat the lovely ladies of TOB well and you'll have a blast.

welcome to the springs.  it's nice to see more people from the springs posting on the forum.

Welcome to Colorado Springs.  Once you adjust to the weather I think you will love it here.