Dinger

Has a hot encounter ever stopped you on way to an appointment?

1 post in this topic

Ever run into a drop dead gorgeous woman on the way to an appointment? The other day, I went to meet a provider whom I had never met before. Got to the in call, was getting ready to send the text that I had arrived, looked up and there was this incredibly good looking woman who was dressed to impress somebody out in the parking area wondering around. From the distance she looked similar to the pictures of the provider I was about to see. I sent the text to confirm my arrival and looked back at this girl to see if she was going for her phone to respond to me. She just kept walking and the lady I was there to see gave me the thumbs up to come in. When I got to the entrance to the building the hottie wondering the parking area reappeared and was fast approaching me. Up close she looked even better and I quickly thought YES maybe this is her! She was wearing a sexy skimpy top, with a short skirt, and knee high black stockings - WOW!!! She then asked if I knew the parking area, because she couldn't find her car. I offered to help the best I could, felt horrible leaving her, but knew I had an appointment I didn't want to miss. BTW the appointment went FANTASTIC and she quickly made me forget about the woman I had just met on the way in. Afterwards though I couldn't help but wonder if she was still out there looking for her car or needed help. I looked on the way out and didn't see her :( I am still curious on why she was there, because like I said she was obviously dressed to impress someone. If she was there for an appointment herself, I would love to see her sometime :) If she was there partying with friends all night they are idiots for leaving her. If she was there with a guy she went home with, he is a dummy for not walking her out to make sure she found her car. No matter what the case is I just hope it worked out for her.

This just makes me wonder have any of you ever had a hot encounter on the way to an appointment?