Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

References

13 posts in this topic

Can some one please tell me how I can give a reference  to a TOB member I have seen? 

The notice showed up but I can't find it anywhere??

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

Pm me, I'll help u

Happy Holidays 

Thanks babe;) took me forever to navigate but I got it!

SAME question. I know how to give a reference through their profile, but how do I get to their profile if they've never pm'd me or posted to the forum? And there's no way to know if I actually saw this person. Just got a message saying so and so is requesting a reference. A Lil help please.

I have had this issue also.

I went to compose a pm and start typing there user name and you will get a list of whom is similar by name pop up below whom you're composing a pm to. This is the only way I could find there profile.

I have looked at other members profiles this way but have yet to find the members list. 

I only can see whom is online.

Is there a members list that is accessible?

An other way I have been able to look at others profiles is through the review search and put the reviewers name in. You can see there profile when you click on there name at the top of the reviews  posted. 

But I do not know how to find a member's list.  

4 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

An other way I have been able to look at others profiles is through the review search and put the reviewers name in. You can see there profile when you click on there name at the top of the reviews  posted. 

But I do not know how to find a member's list.  

In the banner or box at top of screen, forum page at the far right is a magnifying glass symbol.  Click on it.  There are two resulting tabs on the search page that comes up.  Choose "members" and search to your heart's content by a number of different criteria.

5 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

SAME question. I know how to give a reference through their profile, but how do I get to their profile if they've never pm'd me or posted to the forum? And there's no way to know if I actually saw this person. Just got a message saying so and so is requesting a reference. A Lil help please.

Tell them to pm you.  I usually do that when setting up the appointment plus a p411 request.  Both reference requests here and ok requests on p411 ask me to include some description of something from meeting so provider knows I was there.  Always assumed that info was passed along to you (provider) with the request lol.

I would love to tell them to send me a pm, but I have no idea who it is.

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Perhaps i am being dense ( known to happen) but if you have gotten a reference request through TOB it lists his handle doesnt it? If you cant just click on his handle to go to profile (like you can in forum) go to top ribbon click search symbol click on grey word search enter handle (or portion even like gr8 for gr8owl) click pull down and pick 'member' and he should pop up as a link to profile. This also works if you are trying to see if a provider you saw BP etc  is a member.  Then send a pm to him asking for details like who the hell are you, when did i see you etc.  Make sense? (Dont make me come over there and show you lol!!)

5 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

What information are you given?

I figured it out. I used a computer and not a phone. Big difference!

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I figured it out. I used a computer and not a phone. Big difference!

41cDoJkUcrL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg