BadBoy

Now I have heard everything!Li

11 posts in this topic

Like many of you, I enjoy reading the  reviews.  So, here I am reading one that sounds like one of the old letters to Penthouse, and here I quote a portion of the actual review:

"Finally, she asked "are you ready to fuck my pussy, now?" I didn't need to reply. Before long I was on my back while she rode me asian cowgirl style and...my phone rang and I couldn't ignore it. It turned out to be a call I could have ignored. Damn. After the call, it didn't take long before I was thrusting into her from behind until we came."

Seriously, he answered the phone!?!?!?! 

I wouldn't stop at that point if I had a heart attack, if the cops busted in, if the fire alarm went off, if her husband burst in......

When the little head takes over, the little head takes over.

Are ya with me, or would you answer the phone?  Let's take a poll, yea or nea.

He fucks pussy while taking business calls.  He is: The Most Interesting Man In The World

"Stay thirsty, my friends"

the-truth-about-the-most-interesting-man

Edited by MAG

Yes, that does happen. lol  I had a guy that wanted to talk to his wife while fucking. It was strange to me, but his fantasy. I'm not so sure that I would do that one again. :confused:

Similar situations Audrey Astor. Sometimes you just have to go with it. Life carries on. 😃

It happens the other way around, too. I remember a gal who gave directions to her next client while cowgirl. On our next appointment she chatted with her mother while I was "dining".

------

"Why was there a next appointment?" you may ask. Because: 1) she was hot, 2) this was early in my hobby days, & 3) she was one of the few (in those days) who offered incall. There was not a 3rd appointment. 

Oh Hell No!. That'd be grounds for divorce lol. I always turn my phone off. If I'm at home and pushin the Beats Pill for tunes, I turn messaging off on my iPod, I don't even wanna know I got a message.

Nay, nay, nay!!! Ruins the ambience! Of course, that never stopped more than a couple of providers from answering or texting on their phones. Had one who was going at it hot and heavy while doing cowgirl saying "Had to answer this call"  and got off to answer the phone. Needless to say the little head lost its enthusiasm after that. Then she had the nerve to ask what's wrong but did nothing to spur up the emotions again. Nope, never saw her again.

What even worse was participating in this in the ancient days before cell phones became popular with no way to turn the ringer off besides pulling the cord from the phone.

The old mounted-on-the-wall landlines had ring volume adjustments, and you could turn them off as well, but then again who cares if the phone rings back at my house while I am visiting a young lady at hers.

I leave my phones in a desk drawer in the other room. When you are in my home, you have my 100% attention. Very tacky for a lady to answer the phone or text while in the company of a client. Just my 2 cents.

5 hours ago, CandiO said:

I leave my phones in a desk drawer in the other room. When you are in my home, you have my 100% attention. Very tacky for a lady to answer the phone or text while in the company of a client. Just my 2 cents.

Classy lady !!