fishndude57

Sometimes I Shit and Think…Sometimes I just Shit…

20 posts in this topic

…Are there any ladies out there willing to have on certain appointments, an easel with an easel pad willing to correct some member’s grammar in posts? I’ll even supply Mr. Scent, Cent, Sent markers, and a yard stick so you can Cane, Cain, and Kane them…

...Looking for the proper use of your, you’re, yore…their, they’re, there…lady’s, ladies…recent, resent…seen, scene…too, to…you get the idear…

…Sorry my bad worthless post again. I just get up too early every day just to think!

Unfortunately, my friend, all the youngsters half our age no longer need to LEARN anything about grammar, spelling or basic mathematics. I believe there's an app for those things now. Apparently cluttering ones mind with useless spelling rules and punctuation is absolutely an absurd waste of time. "WHY?!", I ask you. Because we let them out of HI SkOOL2erly n nbdy GAF.

Any tips on preparing Crappie easily and quickly? Or is there no such thing?

2 hours ago, CandiO said:

Unfortunately, my friend, all the youngsters half our age no longer need to LEARN anything about grammar, spelling or basic mathematics. I believe there's an app for those things now. Apparently cluttering ones mind with useless spelling rules and punctuation is absolutely an absurd waste of time. "WHY?!", I ask you. Because we let them out of HI SkOOL2erly n nbdy GAF.

Any tips on preparing Crappie easily and quickly? Or is there no such thing?

Crappie if slab, are one of the best fish dishes there is. They're not that large, simply filet em, strip the skin off, roll filet in flour n egg if you want, or not, mix in scrambled eggs, Crappies are easily one of the best pan fishes there are. Bluegill only better. Perch 3rd.

I'll do it! In other words, I will do it. I will have to come THE RE, for THEIR lessons if THEY'RE willing TO learn.😉

At least with bad grammar, spelling, et. al., I can make out what is being conveyed. But "writing" sentences all in emoji... IMO OMG WTF RU saying?

Has any body ever thought that people who write that way might have a learning disabilities? we're not all geniuses like you all are. 

Everyone once in awhile my 6th grade edumacation comes through. Lol.

This is so fitting at the moment.

And sometimes a hobbyist literally shits on a provider. 

If you have diarrhea please cancel the appointment. 

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

This is so fitting at the moment.

And sometimes a hobbyist literally shits on a provider. 

If you have diarrhea please cancel the appointment. 

You were a victim if a shit and run

20 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Has any body ever thought that people who write that way might have a learning disabilities? we're not all geniuses like you all are. 

If you'd like to have a better experience here, I'd suggest you take that large chip off your shoulder. Feeling sorry for yourself only makes you feel bad. 

Nobody here REALLY cares about your spelling and grammer. Cheer up! :D

Edited by pfunk

4 minutes ago, pfunk said:

If you'd like to have a better experience here, I'd suggest you take that large chip off your shoulder. Feeling sorry for yourself only makes you feel bad. 

Nobody here REALLY cares about your spelling and grammer. Cheer up! :D

Grammar* :P you set em up I knock em down

20 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Honestly no, the thought never crossed my mind. I'm just as guilty as anyone else. Mean one thing and goes off on a tangent. Mine are mostly spelling, and I was in the Colorado Spelling Bee grades 6 and 7.

On 12/10/2016 at 10:55 PM, ilovewomen said:

You were a victim if a shit and run

Running shits! Oh shit!😷😯😫

14 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Honestly no, the thought never crossed my mind. I'm just as guilty as anyone else. Mean one thing and goes off on a tangent. Mine are mostly spelling, and I was in the Colorado Spelling Bee grades 6 and 7.

AnD sometimes its just a Moo Point.....