PerfectCock720

Newbie Friendly Providers?

11 posts in this topic

Looking for newbie friendly provider in the Denver Area. Any thoughts? 

I have reviewed TOB Ladys that i have seen.

Your definitely not a newbie. Especially if you seen girls and reviewed them on TOB. 😂

Though at first blush the poster does not seem to be a newbie, it might be argued that he really is, at least when it comes to having references (matter of semantics).

There might be a missing "on" in the last sentence: "...reviewed on TOB Ladys that i have seen" [sic]. Poster has two reviews, neither seem to be what most would consider a TOB lady: no ads posted/listed on site, might have been short time providers in that their activity on BP, P411 have been infrequent, and in one case, might no longer be entertaining. So, probably, tough/impossible to use them as a reference. Extrapolate other providers he might have seen, adds up to "newbie" to a provider in that he cannot provide 2-4(!) references providers want and of suitable "quality" to provider

Sorry off toouc but if you claim perfectcock you best have one! Or im laughing

sorry ,  am i in trouble?

This thread is the shit that ladies steer clear of. If you reviewed in the past you have a reputation.  Get the shit straight and play the game right. 

I don't like game players as any other providers don't.. 

Come correct or don't cum at all!

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

This thread is the shit that ladies steer clear of. If you reviewed in the past you have a reputation.  Get the shit straight and play the game right. 

I don't like game players as any other providers don't.. 

Come correct or don't cum at all!

Kandi, let me buy you a drink! She nailed it folks.

5 hours ago, Ryann 2n's said:

Sorry off toouc but if you claim perfectcock you best have one! Or im laughing

sorry ,  am i in trouble?

Not even not first, let alone not in trouble. 

You have posted reviews and are the self-proclaimed owner of a perfect male member, yet still consider yourself a Newbie?

It seems the YL's you've reviewed could be references for established providers if you wanted to expand your list but, for the life of me, I don't understand why you're having such a difficult time scheduling with the lovely ladies here. Especially if you've seen several and have reviews posted.

Good luck to you PC720

On 12/9/2016 at 11:26 AM, PerfectCock720 said:

Looking for newbie friendly provider in the Denver Area. Any thoughts? 

I have reviewed TOB Ladys that i have seen.

Lol...