Kandi Apple

Just a friendly reminder

15 posts in this topic

All the beautiful ladies out there stay aware and be cautious!

I've had some tricky stuff going down when it comes to donation. Count , recount and stash it!

I've had two Encounters this week with fellas trying to short-change me or flat-out jack me.

Just want to revise this subject because it's an important one!

You seem to have had a spate of bad clients lately.  First Mr. nervous and now short-change artists.  Hope things turn around for you.  Maybe your screening methods

needs a check up.

Just now, pointymoustache said:

You seem to have had a spate of bad clients lately.  First Mr. nervous and now short-change artists.  Hope things turn around for you.  Maybe your screening methods

needs a check up.

It's not that I bet it's just that time of year. I've had the same kind of nonsense or a total ncns, even with refs. So, no, it's not the screening methods, it's the guys. 98% of the time it's all good. Most of the guys are true gents.

49 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

All the beautiful ladies out there stay aware and be cautious!

I've had some tricky stuff going down when it comes to donation. Count , recount and stash it!

I've had two Encounters this week with fellas trying to short-change me or flat-out jack me.

Just want to revise this subject because it's an important one!

I'm curious how you handled these separate incidents. Did you confront the would be thieves while they were there or contact after the session had ended?

Was it confusion on their part or were the two just common thieves? And did they come up with the right amount after being confronted?

17 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I'm curious how you handled these separate incidents. Did you confront the would be thieves while they were there or contact after the session had ended?

Was it confusion on their part or were the two just common thieves? And did they come up with the right amount after being confronted?

Blacklisted and move on. I don't have time  or patience for the B.S.!

Edited by Kandi Apple

4 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Blacklisted and move on. I don't have time  or patience for the B.S.!

Hey honey, it's just part of being a hooker, remember? We all deal with this shit and the guys who do this don't even care or probably even read the boards .  Doesn't feel great to be disrespected does it? Kinda sounds like a case of the poor-me's from someone who doesn't think it's okay for anyone else to bitch it out lest it annoy you a little. Juuuuust sayin.

Kandi something to be said for being extra observant with all that is going on. Its been pretty slow for me too. I like what and how Melissa said it. 😎 Damn ready for the holiday cheer to leave already. Nothing personal. Just think life is hard enough for many of us already in life.Many of my clients are suffering right now mentally. Makes me sad knowing some of their pain. Sending reiki. 

That stinks. This is exactly why, as a provider, many of us screen heavily. Now the jerks have been blacklisted with just enough information that another provider can see the report and avoid these guys. 

Clients rely on reviews to help them dodge bullets. Providers use blacklists to help them avoid bullets. 

'Tis the season for jackasses. Soon enough it will be back to business as usual. 

Enjoy the holiday season for the beauty of love and giving. 

BTW, Kandi, I have a pair of heels I know you would love!! PM me😃

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

😎 Damn ready for the holiday cheer to leave already. Nothing personal. Just think life is hard enough for many of us already in life.Many of my clients are suffering right now mentally. Makes me sad knowing some of their pain. Sending reiki. 

Agree 100% with you, Kali.

My favorite day of the year is always January 2d when life returns to normal and the pressure of seeing distant family and giving gifts to people out of obligation is over.

14 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

My favorite day of the year is always January 2d when life returns to normal and the pressure of seeing distant family and giving gifts to people out of obligation is over.

Yeah, Jan 2nd is my birthday, one of my favorite days too....lol. I agree though that it's nice to get back to normal. I am not doing didly this year. No tree, no presents, and no fake crap. Tis the season of angry people in the mall and stores. I'm spending the day like I did Thanksgiving, making sure those in need get a little something. To see a family with very little receive a toy or a meal, the gratitude on their faces is priceless. It's the season of giving NOT expecting.

So, guys, be nice to the ladies these next few weeks. Business is slower than ever this year for many of us. Back in the day, guys would bring extra for the ladies...gift cards to toys r us, grocery stores, cash. But for several years now, nothing. We don't expect it, but it really does make it special. It sucks at any time of the year to not have someone show up, but especially at this time of year. You guys get a ncns and keep money in your pocket. We have that happen and it could mean we don't eat. Think about that. 

Kandi, I'm not a huge black list person, but out  right robbing, or shorting is one of the good reasons to do it! Like Wendy said, you guys have reviews, we have black lists. 

42 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

That date 1-2 and also the Winter Solstice this year it is 12-21 yay!!! YesThe sun will return. The streaking effect of the shadows is making it very hard for all of us to see. Please do be extra careful. We also are under the shadow effect of retrograde. i am already feeling it yesterday and this thread confirmed it for me. When you work with energy. Laughing because yes you just know the damndest shit! Fuck Fuck!!❤sorry kids we are in for a ride.http://moonlinks.net/planets/mercury-retrograde/ 

Like your holiday Mr. Big Shot i got my gas fire going can't roast anything over the fire, but i do have some hot cocoa if anyone wishes?Plus irish cream💋💋

Sending Reiki seriouly thousand bolts of it!!!!

10 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

12-21 I will be dancing around the Yule bonfire, skyclad 😙

Me too Bit Banger! I will toast you as well as my Ancestral Spirits!! 😎😎

Thank You Miss Apple! The same obnoxious anomalies in my Universe as well. Glad its not just me encountering flying monkeys and the like..........Geeez

It's not that I bet it's just that time of year. I've had the same kind of nonsense or a total ncns, even with refs. So, no, it's not the screening methods, it's the guys. 98% of the time it's all good. Most of the guys are true gents.

I agree with Melissa.....it's just this time of year. It can always be a crap shoot. However, my regulars are treating me just fine, even with a few butt heads mixed in. ITS ALL GOOD! Wishing all you Ladies a Happy and Prosperous Holiday in Advance!