Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geecue2

Geecue Spring Tour

30 posts in this topic

Always been envious of how much providers travel. Got me thinking I need a differnet type of vacation next year. Therefore going to take a week and tour to see ladies. Had alot worse ways to spend a vacation. Not getting any younger so now is the time. 

In my various travels I often check out the local talent.

As a snowbird, I usually try to join in the local conversations, which I find through national boards like ECCIE or TNA. Sorry, but TOB isn't well known outside of CO. I don't participate in TER.

Snowbird or just passing through, keep your P411 up-to-date. It doesn't give you carte blanche (some will want to verify your OKs), but it will get your foot in the door. For me it is also a trusted ad venue. The usual research tools work for BP, which is still the most common ad venue. 

Traveling also has other advantages with varied cuisine and interesting museums. 

Happy hunting!

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

In my various travels I often check out the local talent.

As a snowbird, I usually try to join in the local conversations, which I find through national boards like ECCIE or TNA. Sorry, but TOB isn't well known outside of CO. I don't participate in TER.

Snowbird or just passing through, keep your P411 up-to-date. It doesn't give you carte blanche (some will want to verify your OKs), but it will get your foot in the door. For me it is also a trusted ad venue. The usual research tools work for BP, which is still the most common ad venue. 

Traveling also has other advantages with varied cuisine and interesting museums. 

Happy hunting!

That's why Geecue and many others are on Twitter.

I'm thinking about something similar next year. Biggest problem is figuring out how to keep it to a 7-10 day road trip instead of a whole month. Too many ladies I want to bang in too many cities I want to check out. First world problems.

Lol, I will definitely have them pre booked and only enough for the time allowed, but I no what you mean.

I might recommend that you ask this august group for recommendations in the cities to which you intend to travel. I, myself, have travelled extensively and have useful insights to share. I'm sure many others do, as well.

5 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Probably be one city, play it by ear.

Lol, too late to edit, this tour will be out of the country.

On 12/2/2016 at 1:37 PM, geecue2 said:

Probably be one city, play it by ear.

Go to Houston. You can play in the clubs as well as your hotel!

One of the travels on my bucket list to head to Europe and view the battlefields from WW2. Don't think TOB covers that area and haven't seen any providers post for European tours. Any ideas for finding boards that cover that area? England is relatively simple, its the other areas I wonder about. Yes, I know about Amsterdam and Hamburg.

2 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

One of the travels on my bucket list to head to Europe and view the battlefields from WW2. Don't think TOB covers that area and haven't seen any providers post for European tours. Any ideas for finding boards that cover that area? England is relatively simple, its the other areas I wonder about. Yes, I know about Amsterdam and Hamburg.

Get a twitter account if you do not have one yet. Really have not seen any ladies from the area you seek. There are some really fine ladies from England that post sometimes. Missed a chance to see a lady from Australia that happen to be in Denver for one night, was trying to set something up, almost did, kicking myself for not going through with it.

Edited by geecue2

From The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera:

THE OLD CHURCH IN AMSTERDAM

There are houses running along one side of the street, and behind the large ground-floor shop-front windows all the whores have little rooms and plushy pillowed armchairs in which they sit up close to the glass wearing bras and panties. They look like big bored cats.
On the other side of the street is a gigantic Gothic cathedral dating from the fourteenth century.
Between the whores’ world and God’s world, like a river dividing two empires, stretches an intense smell of urine.

On 12/5/2016 at 2:52 PM, wglide2003 said:

In Italy Certain cities are very active of BP. 

That's interesting but do they have the same high rate of bait and switch like BP does here?

In my experience they were very up front and legit in Rome and Milan where I visited. Some speak very little English.

I have nothing to add except I am in awe of your 139 documented reviews and the fact that you are planning a trip to Southern Europe around visits to providers.  Your are a God among men, and I bow to your wisdom and lifestyle.

Oh yeah, and you look great in that thong - how do you do it all?

3 hours ago, Badboy said:

I have nothing to add except I am in awe of your 139 documented reviews and the fact that you are planning a trip to Southern Europe around visits to providers.  Your are a God among men, and I bow to your wisdom and lifestyle.

I never said anything about southern Europe.

Sure enough, you didn't mention any locale (you discrete son of a gun).  I got sideswiped with all the folks giving you advice about Italy.  Well, whatever, I'm still impressed.

On 12/5/2016 at 10:21 AM, Kosinski said:

From The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera:

THE OLD CHURCH IN AMSTERDAM

There are houses running along one side of the street, and behind the large ground-floor shop-front windows all the whores have little rooms and plushy pillowed armchairs in which they sit up close to the glass wearing bras and panties. They look like big bored cats.
On the other side of the street is a gigantic Gothic cathedral dating from the fourteenth century.
Between the whores’ world and God’s world, like a river dividing two empires, stretches an intense smell of urine.

Paints a lovely picture in my head. Longggg time ago i was there. Lots of conjured memories. I have done quite a bit of travel. Thailand is another country, but not where you are wishing to travel. Great on finding sex though! Have fun Geecue send us a post card!😎

On 12/4/2016 at 2:05 PM, amcbl1 said:

Try connecting with folks on the international sex guide site. I've travelled Europe and this site helped quite a bit. Some cities or countries have other boards, but the ISG site will point you to them.

BTW, In Germany, try the FKK clubs. One price for all day, plus food and drinks.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:48 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Have fun Geecue send us a post card!😎

When the time comes, most definitely hope I have pictures, you never know a souvenir or two also. :xmassmilie69:

18 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

When the time comes, most definitely hope I have pictures, you never know a souvenir or two also. :xmassmilie69:

Just make sure it's not The Gift that keeps on giving!

Signature

4 minutes ago, Johnboy#1 said:

Just make sure it's not The Gift that keeps on giving!

Signature

LMAO what you think you would have to go on a tour to receive this gift.

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Hope you have a great opening and closing act:D

On 12/10/2016 at 11:31 AM, amcbl1 said:

Thanks, heard about those. Are the FKK clubs spread throughout Germany?

They are in several cities. Google is your friend...