Everhard

New photos

12 posts in this topic

Have you ever had this happen to you? Looked at a provider's photos and decided she is beautiful, but not your type.

Fast forward a few weeks or months and she posts new pics. While browsing, you check out her ad or profile and, upon seeing the new pics think, why did I wait to contact this lady? She is exactly my type!

This is why the old adage of don't judge a book by the cover is vey true. If I think that I might be just a little interested I will try to communicate with a lady to find out her personality the can the deciding factor for me. If she is unwilling to talk about herself ( not service or price) enough that I can get a feel he attitude and personality I move on just my2 cents.

So strange that you touched on this... I've actually studied providers for a bit before going to see them, making sure photos are consistent, and hopefully accurate for what I'm looking for! I will even usually check a lady out for some time before deciding to dive in. Sometimes, it just requires a photo from that perfect angle to make you say enough is enough... All in! I find some angles, some lingerie, and other issues can lead to less than flattering views. I prefer a good mixture of the two, I want to see flaws, and dont expect perfection. I just want to see that what i desire most is there as well. "CURVES!!!!"

1 hour ago, rjb1354 said:

If she is unwilling to talk about herself ( not service or price) enough that I can get a feel he attitude and personality I move on just my2 cents.

Interestingly enough, Ive met providers who because I was new to them were very apprehensive at first, i.e. not their normal selves. However, shortly after arriving and becoming comfortable with one another they became favs easily.

I honestly don't know how you guys pick. I can not think of one lady on this site that is not totally HOT! My list would be a mile long.

4 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I honestly don't know how you guys pick. I can not think of one lady on this site that is not totally HOT! My list would be a mile long.

Agreed. There's no way a guy can go wrong with the abundance of beautiful ladies here...yourself included

There was a post in the old TOB about how often should a lady take new pics, is it alright to use fake pics that look similar, if a lady gains/lose weight etc.  Professional pics costs a pretty penny and some ladies do this a few times a year.  It would be interesting to see how many gents like you everhard, make the call?

*Shilling alert - agree with you 100% MBS on Audrey!

14 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

There was a post in the old TOB about how often should a lady take new pics, is it alright to use fake pics that look similar, if a lady gains/lose weight etc.  Professional pics costs a pretty penny and some ladies do this a few times a year.  It would be interesting to see how many gents like you everhard, make the call?

If you gain more than 20 lbs 

On 12/2/2016 at 3:13 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

Professional photos do nothing for me. I'd much rather see a snap shot. 

On 12/1/2016 at 4:50 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Things that turn me off

1. Shots at weird angles - what are we hiding? 

2. Ladies that get their high heels caught in their panties - Too clumsy for me to see. :) 

3. Duck Lips. It's not the 90s. 

4. Toilet with the lid open in the bathroom mirror - I'm out. < Framing is important

Edited by Citori

On 12/1/2016 at 10:00 AM, everhard-3488 said:

Have you ever had this happen to you? Looked at a provider's photos and decided she is beautiful, but not your type.

Fast forward a few weeks or months and she posts new pics. While browsing, you check out her ad or profile and, upon seeing the new pics think, why did I wait to contact this lady? She is exactly my type!

Absolutely. But I answer myself pretty quickly - because she looked terrible in her pics or didn't show what I wanted to see! Specifically I remember one that I kinda regret missing (money and alternatives a year ago), Kelsie Blaine or something I think. Her pictures didn't look BAD, but they gave me the wrong impression of many things and a friend of hers that I saw got her to post newer, better framed pictures that were great. 

There is the alternative, thankfully not as frequent here, that she looks really good but the framing managed to hide a HUGE amount. Which is why I tend to look at faces quite a bit more. I've found that I can easily misjudge a girls weight based on angles and lighting, but if I get attracted to her gorgeous face then I can far more easily forgive her a couple extra pounds from holding her breath haha. Probably not 30+ lbs or more than 20% of her weight though! Hiding her face hides a huge amount though (notice how much the bp girls ALWAYS toss in words about beautiful while more of the girls here you can see it without question), and I'm probably going to skip out on the visiting Russian girls because of it (I was going to post some examples here, but they don't belong with the beauties here haha).

On 12/1/2016 at 4:50 PM, Audrey Astor said:

There are plenty of ladies on this site and others that I recoil in horror looking at. Which are probably the same ones some guys are drooling over based on the amount of reviews haha! I definitely DO have a mile long list anyway. Here's my process though:

-I skim through the ads on photo view and see what image kind of catches my eye, then I see if the title/post catches my eye (especially if I've seen her ads and pics on here before this is important). Sometimes it's the special, the sauciness, or just something different.

-Then I'll probably glance at her pictures before reading her ad. I'm looking to see if there's some hint to her menu (doesn't have to be explicit, but finding GFE helps).

-Around here I'll check for her hourly and see if it matches something I'd think as reasonable (that's a whole other can of worms though, but basically there had better be a really good reason and specifics if I see anything over 3/hr or I'll move on).

-I'll also check her reviews about then, since maybe activities aren't advertised or anywhere to be found - a couple reviews in agreement tend to get a reasonable picture of what might be ok or not ok. 

-Then I'll look at the pictures again and see if she might be something fun in the way I want. If she's hiding her face it makes it harder for me to want to see her and might put her to the maybe category here (like the check back for more pics or a special). I'm estimating that for me, not showing her face could be worth over 1/hr alone! It sounds weird, but I start hesitating to see anyone over 2.5/hr unless she shows some amazing look or body type that I REALLY want and has stellar reviews if she is hiding/blurring her face. It's certainly just an estimate and not even a rule - I think I've gone as high as 3.5 or 4/hr on one or 2 girls that have had blurred faces and I've still been passing on 3/hr that show. Even 2.5/hr is a bit hard to justify, but that's the point I start getting interested in seeing someone new that doesn't have to be as perfect to what I'm looking for. I'm sure that's different for different guys - I'm even sure that a few years from now for me that may be up to 5/hr. (But I completely respect a gal's privacy and understand pretty easily why you'd blur your face! I just thought it was interesting because I finally was able to think it out fully as I was typing this).

As a random example, I thought that MissAdriene was a good example here (I just happened to be on a page with her ad, not promoting her): She has pro glamor pics, regular pics from different angles, a headline that says something (that she'll be back anyway, it's still informative), has posted rates, and though she doesn't have a menu, her reviews say enough. 

However, Audrey, I think your ad is generally better and what I like to see! And I've watched your ads for a while in fact. But it even does come down to the specific topic here and what I just said - I see your pics and I am interested, but I see other things in your pics that make me hem and haw. I'd rather be polite and not say more here - because I'm sure for many guys or me at another period it would probably be just fine! If nothing else, thanks for making a great ad/profile to show others how it should be done!

On 12/2/2016 at 3:13 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

It would be interesting to see how many gents like you everhard, make the call?

I guess that was my point. I have made the call many times with new pictures and nothing else changing in the ad, the rate, the services, etc.

Change a hair color, gain/lose weight,get new tats....have a birthday...get new pix taken.  Simple as that.