misslilly

how do I get my profile approved by a moderator ?

9 posts in this topic

Iv been a member for a long time but I haven't been on the site since all the boards merged. 

I'm guessing the reason My account isn't giving me the option to post an ad is b/c my profile needs to be approved? is this assumption correct? 

Also how do I link my p411 & date-check account to my profile here

any other helpful pointers are much appreciated ty

On 11/30/2016 at 2:29 PM, misslilly said:

Iv been a member for a long time but I haven't been on the site since all the boards merged. 

I'm guessing the reason My account isn't giving me the option to post an ad is b/c my profile needs to be approved? is this assumption correct? 

Posting An Ad:
To Post an AD click the LOGIN link in the upper right hand corner and login using your email address and password. Once logged click your name in the upper right hand corner and select Post New Ad. (on mobile devices there is the 3 horizontal lines, looks like a hamburger). Then, fill out the Title information and anything else you would like to appear in and be associated with the ad. Select the Gallery you would like attached to the ad, then enter the information in the body area. There is no need to know HTML, just type in whatever you want to appear in the post. Then post the ad! 

As soon as your payment is processed your Ad will go live

At the top of the forum page you will see  Ads click on that. Also you can click on --->Help---> then click---> provider then see the help info ...

screenshot-theotherboard com 2016-04-19 11-47-38.png

On 11/30/2016 at 2:29 PM, misslilly said:

Providers may create a signature line: You can carry this along as you post but is secondary in stature to the forum conversations......

Note to Providers:  Your forum signature line may contain text links to your website, your reviews, social media accounts and/or a link to your P411 page or similar pages. Contact information such as phone number or E-mail address is only permitted in your signature. Please refrain from highlighting or placing any of the pertaining text in Bold.  No other information that could be considered advertising is permitted in your signature line & Posts or implementing Tags to promote yourself. Quotes/other text is ONLY permitted if you choose to have no contact info or links in your signature. You may upload your picture to use as your avatar only.

Signature lines will need to be kept to 12 point or less text size with no additional spacing a Standard set for both Male & Female members......

No advertising in the Active Status Section of your profile.

The About Me Text Editor. No contact links or Advertising information allowed other than than Photo's & a brief Bio.

23 hours ago, misslilly said:

You have the wrong account type set. We  have corrected that. You should now see all the information the mod posted above:)

Hey, I think I am in the same boat... I don't have an ad posting option on my drop down menu. I think my profile got switched from provider to member when the site transitioned? Idk, I haven't been on in a while. Just now getting back in the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated... 

4 hours ago, Vegas Jen-5884 said:

Hey, I think I am in the same boat... I don't have an ad posting option on my drop down menu. I think my profile got switched from provider to member when the site transitioned? Idk, I haven't been on in a while. Just now getting back in the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated... 

I have changed your account to provider. let me know if you have more trouble. :)

On 1/9/2018 at 0:01 AM, GracePreston said:

I am also in the same dream boat-- I appear to be a "reviewer" rather than a provider!

This has been updated