stevie-2249

Reviews and price paid

42 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, rjb1354 said:

Been doing this for a long time probably to long. Have never had a issue with finding out a donation in advance and I have not had to ask the lady. Just a little advanced research has always provided me the info I needed. Sometimes you have to do your due diligence in finding the answers to your questions on your own. I agree with badboy having a little extra i the pocket is always a good idea..

+1

Unless the "donation" (love that euphemism) is stated in the ad - I ask straight out.  How else are we supposed to know?  

5 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I don't understand the "we don't talk about rates" deal. You do realize that even not talking about it, you can still get busted. You are advertising on an adult site, and they do know what you are doing. I know because I have gone to countless court cases with other ladies, and many of them never discussed a rate. If it makes you feel more comfortable to not talk about it, fine, but don't delusion yourself that you aren't  going to get busted when you can!

Now, I am a business person and have had too many clients act like they didn't know what the rate was so I was shorted, and that is a real good way to tick me off and be on my naughty list. I confirm the time and rate, and I take it upfront. I don't care for excuses or reasoning...you are paying for time and companionship, and once we have taken care of that then let the fun begin.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I totally agree with Samantha all my ads have my rates neatly posted for all to see.

The only topic i refuse to talk about until i get to know you better is activities offered that are only talked about in my reviews until i get to know you. I will however openly talk Reiki, music, weather, dates, time! No problems here with me either!😎

10 hours ago, Paul Pudenda said:

Unless the "donation" (love that euphemism) is stated in the ad - I ask straight out.  How else are we supposed to know?  

websites

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

websites

So if the price is on websites what is the difference between websites, ads, reviews etc?

6 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

So if the price is on websites what is the difference between websites, ads, reviews etc?

well since we no longer list price in reviews it can't really be used as a reference. if there is no price listed in an ad if there is a website it's the next logical step to look for a rate. lots of ladies do run specials in their ads that contradict what a website or review might say but if it's the lower price that you're looking for then look for it when the ad is current. sometimes as providers we fuck up and forget to add a donation to an ad and it really doesn't hurt to ask.

On 12/1/2016 at 11:35 AM, inkspot said:

Yep. It is a new major at Panhandle State University.

A dual major so one can claim to be an expert regardless of whether it is said to be either brain surgery or rocket science. :P

On 12/1/2016 at 8:10 AM, Vassago said:

I would suspect that it is more for the longevity of the site's existence than anything else. P411 adopted a similar model by cutting out the menu items. Cut one or the other (price/services) maybe to protect the site through plausible deniability. Just speculation on my part.

When did this happen? Or how? As of a minute ago there's still menu items on there - maybe explicit ones? As for here, the answer is a solid yes from what I know without saying why I know (isn't the age of Trump great now that there are no facts or evidence needed?!)

On 12/1/2016 at 10:54 AM, gr8owl said:

This is not rocket surgery.  I have often encountered a lack of fee stated anywhere to be found or my "favorite" multiple different rates on multiple different sites.  I have never had the simple question " how much for an hour of your time" once it is clear I really do want to see lady I am communicating with fail to receive a prompt and clear answer.  Bottom line if I do not know before I arrive I will not be arriving. Period.

^This 1000x except for the rocket surgery part. Go ahead and cut into a rocket and find out what happens - after I'm a couple hundred miles away.

(combined explanation below)

On 12/2/2016 at 10:56 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

well since we no longer list price in reviews it can't really be used as a reference. if there is no price listed in an ad if there is a website it's the next logical step to look for a rate. lots of ladies do run specials in their ads that contradict what a website or review might say but if it's the lower price that you're looking for then look for it when the ad is current. sometimes as providers we fuck up and forget to add a donation to an ad and it really doesn't hurt to ask.

The next logical step is website, p411, and other review sites. But I swear to you on at least 3 occasions with separate girls, I've seen different rates with a spread of almost 1/hr difference across 4 different sites that were all her ads! Even recently there's a gal that just visited with 3 different rates posted. 

But for anyone reading, I've found now that it really is easy to directly ask: what is your donation? I find that much easier and better than bringing extra $ - even that has problems associated. I've certainly seen girls that would kick you out if you did that, thinking it's a LE trap. It's also less taboo than asking what's on the menu - though sometimes I've done that despite hurting doing that. The only time I've found it acceptable to straight up talk money and ask rates and more is after round one has started in earnest. Really that's a TERRIBLE time to do it though, so AFTER meeting for a while haha. 

I REALLY miss that item too, it was really good and helpful, it still exists in other places that may be irrelevant to the Denver scene. 

"Upscale Attire", "Girl Next Door" and "Sugar Baby" are not menu items that mean anything. What does "The age of Trumpism" have to do with anything? My guess is you just wanted to piss in somebody's Cheerios. Good thing I'm a carnivore.

Have a great day.

On 12/1/2016 at 11:11 AM, MrBigShot said:

Rocket Surgery? Never heard that one before...

<- Check my avatar

On 11/30/2016 at 4:24 PM, Laci French said:

Without set donations in ads it does make for confusion. I would just go with free for the first 10 callers.;)

What caller am I? B)

On 12/1/2016 at 11:11 AM, MrBigShot said:

Rocket Surgery? Never heard that one before...

It is the opposite of Brain Science :lol::lol: