MiniMe

Massage Therapist with happy endings?

4 posts in this topic

I'm guessing the answer will be a resounding NO... but it doesn't hurt to ask, does it?

I was recently in a minor accident, and my injuries were also minor - but I do need to see a massage therapist. I thought perhaps, possibly, someone might know of one who is a good actual massage therapist who can help my muscular issues...and also provide a few more services?

Feel free to message me if you don't want to advertise someone's name/info publicly.

Just a Note; Therapeutic Massage pertaining to how one may post to the Forum.

As such, responses to the OP in the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage,
must be general in topic with NO mention of Individual's and/or Ads...
By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a licensed qualified Therapist.
Legitimate Massage Only.
Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel. (PM's).
AnD I would caution anyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,
as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

23 hours ago, MiniMe said:

I'm guessing the answer will be a resounding NO... but it doesn't hurt to ask, does it?

I was recently in a minor accident, and my injuries were also minor - but I do need to see a massage therapist. I thought perhaps, possibly, someone might know of one who is a good actual massage therapist who can help my muscular issues...and also provide a few more services?

Feel free to message me if you don't want to advertise someone's name/info publicly.

MiniMe, I'm sorry to hear about your accident and hope you're doing okay now.

With respect to your question, there are plenty of resources you can use on this site and elsewhere to find what you're looking for. I would suggest searching through reviews and the Ads Section here on TOB. BackPage has both a body rub section and a massage section which you might also find helpful.

As with any body rub / massage service providers YMMV...After all, this isn't Rocket Surgery.

Best of luck to you and I hope you are able to find a therapist who can help with your injuries.

Just remember if your  or their insurance is paying for this theyear probably won't pay the whole amount it's gonna cost you