MamiMia

Weather related

13 posts in this topic

I am curious if the weather effects hobbyists desires? Does the frost and cold bring a greater desire for incall or outcall services?

Crap weather in my experience increases outcall requests and slows down incall requests. No one really likes driving in the snow but after the first couple of snowfalls business goes back to normal and unless the weather is really bad doesn't have too much of an impact.

The desire is always there, but snow and my vehicles do not go together very well.

This is why God made Jeeps and snow tires.  I grew up in the Colorado mountains and like snowstorms,  I can go anywhere, anytime, and  it means the ladies usually appreciate a visit even more.  Also, it just all seems so much more adventurous.

Never have wanted a 4 wheel drive and snow tires do not help much

I have been late a couple of times due to weather, one time I stayed a very long time per her request. Yes I compensated for add time.

3 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Never have wanted a 4 wheel drive and snow tires do not help much

Not me, not here. I now own 2 jeeps, one for the highways and the other off them. I relish the ability to drive in a foot of snow when no one else can get through. I once delivered milk and groceries to a gal when I was the only one who could come to see her...lol.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:47 AM, MamiMia said:

I am curious if the weather effects hobbyists desires? Does the frost and cold bring a greater desire for incall or outcall services?

Love private residence incalls, hotels and motels slightly creep me out, doesn't matter the weather. Bad weather however definitely makes you wanna stick close to home. Driving halfway across town through traffic and bad weather for a possible hit or miss encounter is never at the top of my priorities, for me at least.

Weather doesn't affect my desires.  But it does affect my ability to get where I need to go.  I have no problem driving in the snow.  It's the other folks on the road whom I fear.  Too many pin heads in pick ups from CA.

It's kind of like the tourists on the ski slopes, just think of them as the bumpers in a pinball game where you get points for not touching the bumpers, or like dynamic slalom gates.  A couple shots of tequila make it easier (but absolutely no more).

Weather here doesn't keep me from doing anything I want to do. Just have to give myself a little longer to get where I need to get.

On 12/5/2016 at 0:02 AM, slee402 said:

Weather here doesn't keep me from doing anything I want to do. Just have to give myself a little longer to get where I need to get.

Means we get to have fun warming up together so it's worth driving in. 

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.. some rumor that this is the slogan for the US Postal Service, but I think it was a horny caveman who first uttered (or should that be "grunted") this timeless statement.. the point is that horniness will not be denied by a few inches of frozen precipitation

Edited by cowboy
Misspelling