Citori

Dumb Hobby Moves - I'll Start

14 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone wants to share dumb things they have done in this hobby. 

My contribution:

So I have been wanting to see a local lady that offers out-call only. This is a problem because I can't host where I live. This is also why I tend to only participate when I am out of town. 

The desire to spend time with the lovely lady was finally overcome and I booked a "Suite" at a fine hotel not far from where I live. It had a view, and  good restaurant attached.   But it had one more thing I forgot. I was connected to my corporate travel in such a way that any booking automatically sent a note to Tripit, which then in turned informed my SO via email that I had just booked a room across town.  This is suppose to happen for real work trips, so she knows when I am traveling and can join if she likes. 

My SO asked if this was to celebrate her promotion.   I smiled really big, told her I was so sorry I had ruined the surprise and spent the night in the room with her. We had a great meal a great view and average time in bed. <- no review 

So anyone else want to share their dumb move? 

Ok. I was staying at a hotel during a week of training. I scheduled an overnight but for reasons that I do not remember I agreed to be picked up so we could spend it at her location. We has previously had a couple hour dates at her out call. 

I was happy to get a taxi out of there a couple of hours later light 700 dollars with  a full load (ie: no nuts for me)

16 hours ago, Citori said:

My contribution:

So I have been wanting to see a local lady that offers out-call only. This is a problem because I can't host where I live. This is also why I tend to only participate when I am out of town. 

The desire to spend time with the lovely lady was finally overcome and I booked a "Suite" at a fine hotel not far from where I live. It had a view, and  good restaurant attached.   But it had one more thing I forgot. I was connected to my corporate travel in such a way that any booking automatically sent a note to Tripit, which then in turned informed my SO via email that I had just booked a room across town.  This is suppose to happen for real work trips, so she knows when I am traveling and can join if she likes. 

My SO asked if this was to celebrate her promotion.   I smiled really big, told her I was so sorry I had ruined the surprise and spent the night in the room with her. We had a great meal a great view and average time in bed. <- no review 

Wow, you are very lucky your SO asked you about the hotel room beforehand instead of after the fact. 

4 minutes ago, Fluffhead1977 said:

Wow, you are very lucky your SO asked you about the hotel room beforehand instead of after the fact. 

Yeah I was lucky. But I also had told her I was thinking about booking a nice room with a hot-tub just as an in-town get away about a week before. I have some free room certificates that will expire soon, so using them in town is not uncommon.  

So those plans helped make it real. 

This one was recent. I have to carry my FOB everywhere to get around in my building even let guys in, and when I went to let in one of my clients-I realized I left the FOB in my apartment. Needless to say, we had to wait about 10 minutes before someone could let us in. Thank God he was a good sport about it.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

19 hours ago, Citori said:

My contribution:

Quick thinking and a great save IMHO, Citori!

My dumb move was to ask to reschedule/cancel a session with one of my favorite providers after having tentatively scheduled a session. I'd thought I could somehow manage to slip away during work hours but my workplace had other priorities than my gratification via a professional.

Anyway, the provider contacted me on the day of and asked if we were still on and I tried to explain that I just couldn't break myself away from the Salt Mine that day. She was understanding at the time but then contacted me several days later via several less than subtle texts letting me know how upset she actually was/is with my decision to back out on her the day of. I accept that this was all my fault and have been trying to make it up to her ever since...still unsure if she will allow me to schedule with her or not. My guess is that ship has sailed and I'm now on her Sh*t list until further notice...deservedly so I might add.

Super Dumb move MrBS!

Edited by MrBigShot

My dumb move was to take the advice of some female sales associates at one of the more popular sex toy shops that begins with an "F". They recommended that I purchase a vibrator on which the tip looked suspiciously like a fish hook. When I inquired about the unusual tip, they insisted "Oh it's made like that to hit exactly on the G spot!" Believing them, I bought the contrivance. When I produced this oddly shaped toy at the session, the provider flatly stated, " I'll be damned if you try to use that on me!! And if you do, you'll be walking home without your family jewels!!" 

Needless to say I did a massive face palm and could just picture the sales associates snickering behind me, saying "What a dweeb!!" Oh yes, the session did not go well with the provider after I produced the monstrosity. She probably thought "What else is this perv going to try to do?"

17 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

My dumb move was to take the advice of some female sales associates at one of the more popular sex toy shops that begins with an "F". They recommended that I purchase a vibrator on which the tip looked suspiciously like a fish hook. When I inquired about the unusual tip, they insisted "Oh it's made like that to hit exactly on the G spot!" Believing them, I bought the contrivance. When I produced this oddly shaped toy at the session, the provider flatly stated, " I'll be damned if you try to use that on me!! And if you do, you'll be walking home without your family jewels!!" 

Needless to say I did a massive face palm and could just picture the sales associates snickering behind me, saying "What a dweeb!!" Oh yes, the session did not go well with the provider after I produced the monstrosity. She probably thought "What else is this perv going to try to do?"

Hilarious!!

56 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Hilarious!!

Would have been better if he has asked the sales associate to demonstrate. Lesson for next time.

18 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Why would you ever buy a vibrator to take to a sporting session?  I'm not looking to stick machinery in the honey pot, I am looking to stick some part of me into the honey pot.  If the gal wants to use a vibrator, I would assume that she has the old favorite in the bedside drawer.  Ditch the machinery and work on the tongue stamina exercises, that would be my recommendation.

4 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Why would you ever buy a vibrator to take to a sporting session?  I'm not looking to stick machinery in the honey pot, I am looking to stick some part of me into the honey pot.  If the gal wants to use a vibrator, I would assume that she has the old favorite in the bedside drawer.  Ditch the machinery and work on the tongue stamina exercises, that would be my recommendation.

Girls love toys:)

Even some questionable bit of shady machinery of dubious sanitation?  If so, what the heck, I may get one that fits in the glove compartment ("sorry officer, just on my way to a sporting event").  I would think that you would love your own toys, sure.

Always new in box is acceptable. If the toy is already opened and obviously used that's a no go near the who-haw.

2 hours ago, Badboy said:

She said I could bring the toy of my choice, I didn't realize what a poor choice it was till I brought it to the session.

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

Even some questionable bit of shady machinery of dubious sanitation?  If so, what the heck, I may get one that fits in the glove compartment ("sorry officer, just on my way to a sporting event").  I would think that you would love your own toys, sure.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Always new in box is acceptable. If the toy is already opened and obviously used that's a no go near the who-haw.

It was still in the plastic shrink wrap when I showed it to her.