12 posts in this topic

My experience with a cock ring was to slow and organizations. Take it off, and blast off. But that's not to say others have a different experience.

Never tried one, but I would think someone on the board has some experience with them. 

I've played with them with my former SO and they worked real well as far as  hardness and girth. It does take a while to reach the peak and blast off as Melissa eluded too. It will help you maintain but you still have to get it up. If that's your issue you may want to look into better living through modern chemistry which I have also used and was amazed and felt like my dick was 18 again. Hope you get it sorted out.

Never in my life has a cock ring made me orgasm. Seasoned professionals have dealt with all levels of flaccid and firm. If you are wanting more personal satisfaction that comes with the boost of a cock ring give it a shot. But if your intent is thinking that improves your chances of getting your partner to orgasm its probably not going to yield good results. If you want to make your provider orgasm ask her maybe what gets her off?

On 11/27/2016 at 10:50 PM, foronceinmylife said:

sometime have a problem. Can cock rings help?

The search functions here for content, members etc. - see top "bar" of page - frequently work real well.  For instance - more info, or at least answers, can be found here:

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/36520-yea-or-nay-rings-not-that-kind/#comment-375400

The only thing a cock ring has ever done for me is cut off circulation to Junior and the twins while making it very uncomfortable to enjoy the ride in the process.

Having tried them just couple of times i don't find the the pros made up for the cons. 

They irritate the heck out of our lady parts!!!

IMO and a never fail  >>>>>> small vibrator to use during penetrAtion for her. You might like the way it feels when it rubs you in ways during action and  it just might help you out a bit, ya never know ;)

On 11/30/2016 at 11:01 PM, MrBigShot said:

The only thing a cock ring has ever done for me is cut off circulation to Junior and the twins while making it very uncomfortable to enjoy the ride in the process.

Well that gives blue balls a whole definition................

On 11/27/2016 at 11:50 PM, foronceinmylife said:

sometime have a problem. Can cock rings help?

Candidly, I really don't know what your question is. If you're interested in getting your partner off, your best bet is to have a conversation. If you're interested in having an errection, your best bet is to get a quality diagnosis. If you're equating an errection with helping your partner orgasm, your best bet is to get an education.