supermouse12

newbie looking for help

6 posts in this topic

So I am new to the other board, I have seen many gals from Backpage but tried of the rip off and fake ads so came here.  How do I find someone who is newbie friendly here? Can anyone suggest a lady or two?

Go to the Ads and use the search function for the term "newbie". It should return a number of ladies who state that they are newbie friendly.

Search previous threads for "newbie". Considering this is your first post, I doubt anyone will give you any substantial advise JMO

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

You may want to pony up for a p411 account. 

ˆˆˆThis is the best solution to your problemˆˆˆ

Search here to see how many of the good experience ladies from BP that you say you have seen are members here.  For those that are members here and you saw recently, ask them for a reference through this site. (go read help section to see how!)  Members that it has been a while since you saw but were good - go see again and then ask for reference.  Lastly, for those good and legitimate BP ladies you have seen that are NOT members here, encourage them to become members and ..... you can guess the rest.  All other suggestions here good as well, but this would be quicker.  Welcome and good luck.