NOOOOO WHHHYYY!?

48 posts in this topic

To hell with BOB Melissa! Call me, I'll let you ride bitch on my bike.. the vibrations of the bike coupled with the euphoria of the open road, why if one doesn't get ya' revved, the other one most certainly will.. LOL!

On 11/30/2016 at 8:35 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

WTF $250 bucks. I'll get carpal tunnel first. Sounds a bit addictive also. But like anything, gotta try it once.

Just thinking about this. I've been trying to get carpal tunnel since I was tennager and have not managed it yet.

I still lay down $300 or so for the experience with each appointment. So $126 one time fee for what is described by some reviewers as mind bending for the ladies sounds like a good investment. I should buy them in bulk.

I wonder if my appointment cost would be reduced.  (<-That was not an ISO requests, but if it peaked your interest , then PM me with your offer :) )

On 11/25/2016 at 8:37 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

So I must vent my frustration and hopefully people will find both sympathy and humor. 

Have you ever felt the universe was trying to tell you something? You're going going about your business and get the urge to rub one out. AND THEN your vibrator dies. Ok, breath. Run up to the dollar store and grab some batteries. Get home, pop those suckers in, and notice they seem a bit lose. Check the package...yep they're AA's. switch on the magic maker and nothing, zip, Nada. Check the package again...yep still the right size. So, I get one of the dead batteries and all be dammed, they are about 2 or 3 mm shorter than the Duracell's that died. HOW does this happen? I seriously need to find another plug in. The ol reliable tooth chipper. Had that suckers for 12 years before the cord cracked. As long as there was electricity, we were good to go. Now, I'm not even in the mood. This is worse than hooking up with a really hot guy only to find out he suffers from premature ejaculation. 

You men can take things into your own hands so to speak. I'd do that, but I'd get carpal tunnel. So, dear SANTA, I want a new vibrator for Christmas. 

Never going to let me live that down are you? :D

On 11/29/2016 at 4:45 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Wannabebad!

That does it i am gonna get one dammit!!! 😎😎Thank you! Need to watch the video again too! That thing looks pretty damn cool! 😍

Let us k ow how it works out. Im dying to find out if it was as good as I was told. Think it would be great for a couple so want to know if I ever find another SO. 

On 11/30/2016 at 8:35 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

WTF $250 bucks. I'll get carpal tunnel first. Sounds a bit addictive also. But like anything, gotta try it once.

If I remember correctly it was at the B street store for 180 and they had one like it but a little ball for under 100

10 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

If I remember correctly it was at the B street store for 180 and they had one like it but a little ball for under 100

Wannabebad,

I am off of Sheridan and 6th where is B Street? Sorry just a little turned around!?🙆🙋🙌😱😱😟😭

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Wannabebad,

I am off of Sheridan and 6th where is B Street? Sorry just a little turned around!?🙆🙋🙌😱😱😟😭

Oh I'm sorry sugar. The B street I'm talking about is in Colorado Springs. I'm sure one of your local shops would have it. The only reason I mentioned it is because I believe Melissa is local to the springs.

Edited by Wannabebad

Wannabebad!

Yes you are very right Melissa and you are both down south!! Thinking Romantix or Amazon for me. 😁😁 Thank you!

So I must vent my frustration and hopefully people will find both sympathy and humor. 

Have you ever felt the universe was trying to tell you something? You're going going about your business and get the urge to rub one out. AND THEN your vibrator dies. Ok, breath. Run up to the dollar store and grab some batteries. Get home, pop those suckers in, and notice they seem a bit lose. Check the package...yep they're AA's. switch on the magic maker and nothing, zip, Nada. Check the package again...yep still the right size. So, I get one of the dead batteries and all be dammed, they are about 2 or 3 mm shorter than the Duracell's that died. HOW does this happen? I seriously need to find another plug in. The ol reliable tooth chipper. Had that suckers for 12 years before the cord cracked. As long as there was electricity, we were good to go. Now, I'm not even in the mood. This is worse than hooking up with a really hot guy only to find out he suffers from premature ejaculation. 

You men can take things into your own hands so to speak. I'd do that, but I'd get carpal tunnel. So, dear SANTA, I want a new vibrator for Christmas. 

I'll get you the best!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, AnaBeau said:

I'll get you the best!!!!!!

Muah!!! Who needs a vibratorrent if they have you.

My Amazon order arrived, but I have not unboxed it yet. Waiting for a special occasion. While i was ordering I added in a cordless magic wand and bed restraints. 

Price on Amazon was fine by me. 

On 12/4/2016 at 3:16 PM, Citori said:

My Amazon order arrived, but I have not unboxed it yet. Waiting for a special occasion. While i was ordering I added in a cordless magic wand and bed restraints. 

Price on Amazon was fine by me. 

Was it the official Magic Wand? There are some impersonators out there. I bought  cordless Iconic Wand from Jimmie Jane, and homage to the Magic Wand for $125 and the neck snapped :( . Real magic wands only from now on.

Dear Amazon Support, I'm writing to tell you that I need to return the Magic Wand Cordless. You see I was in bed with my new friend Lucy Kitten, we were ...

This is worse than hooking up with a really hot guy only to find out he suffers from premature ejaculation. 

You said you wouldn't tell. Sigh...

Haha, maybe the universe is telling you to stop masterbating. I quit a while ago and it's been an amazing experience and sex with real women is so much better and more intense. You ejaculate so much more volume too. There is the concern of premature ejaculation though when you're not satisfying yourself regularly but you practice and develop control. It's magic. Anyway, not sure women get the same benefits though...

13 hours ago, manguy said:

Haha, maybe the universe is telling you to stop masterbating. I quit a while ago and it's been an amazing experience and sex with real women is so much better and more intense. You ejaculate so much more volume too. There is the concern of premature ejaculation though when you're not satisfying yourself regularly but you practice and develop control. It's magic. Anyway, not sure women get the same benefits though...

NO, a. Woman who doesn't masterbate is a cranky bitch. Besides, I don't do it everyday.