SD1958

scent of a woman

22 posts in this topic

I was thinking about the title of the movie “The scent of a woman” and it partially encapsulates that which brought me to the hobby so long ago.  To me of all the beauty that is in this world there is nothing that compares to a beautiful woman (beauty in the eye of the beholder).  The scent of a perfumed and aroused woman can drive the most pious man to give up all he holds true just to breathe in her scent as he explores her body.  The scent as he kisses and licks his way up her thighs only lures him even more and the scent when she reaches a rousing climax stay with him long after she is no longer there.  Yes the scent of a woman has brought me back again and again.  But the other senses are of equal importance. The sight of a woman dressed, partially dress or naked and inviting makes all other sights pale in comparison, the sight of her beneath us, on top or behind her are all breath taking and the look on her face as she reach a climax is a wondrous sight.  The taste of her warm hot mouth on mine, the taste of her body from head to toe and of course the taste of her excited juices are a nectar I can’t get enough of.  The feel of her silky skin, her mouth all over my body and the moist tightness inside her are feeling we all long for and finally the sounds of her coos, moans and gasps make the entire experience of just being with a beautiful woman the best experience there will ever be.

Thanks to some of the ladies on this board I had the opportunity to experience a lot of these sensations.  Thank you very much even if they were all an act they have made me smile years after.

Wow! Nice to read how a man thinks. Those are the kinds of things that women love to hear (well I do anyway). This is why us women do so much to be sexy etc for our clients. 

18 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

Wow...reading this got me hot.

I have to admit...me too!

My ATF wears Coco Chanel and every time I see her I look forward to smelling it on her body, it's so sensual and seductive. And when I leave for home after our visits I find that the lingering scent on my body from her perfume just propels me into longing for more. It's amazing how certain scents take ahold of you and have the ability to transport you to those moments in time. And in this case, a moment I wish would last forever. So yummy.

Damn man, could not have said it better! You're a poet of the sensual. I was once asked why I use "Womanlover." It's because I was once with a provider who at the end said to me, "You love a woman, don't you." You said my answer perfectly....

Loved too! a woman's own personal pharmones mixed in with feminine body wash, lotion, and special signature perfume of choice all mixed together with great enthusiasm. :)

With hair like Matthew Mcconaughey
And a body like Chris Farley

Let a mouth smelling faintly of whiskey brush itself over 1 inch of your body

My skin exudes the alluring aroma of Old Spice and macaroni and cheese.

I invite you to the Shire, where my skills with 12 sided die are destined to dazzle! Nevermind my Voltron collection. 

Always awkward at parties, often first to orgasm, and never ashamed of my nap afterward, let White Lic'rish the Under Achiever demonstrate for you, an hour of forgettable pleasures!

11 minutes ago, Vassago said:

I invite you to the Shire, where my skills with 12 sided die are destined to dazzle! Nevermind my Voltron collection. 

Always awkward at parties, often first to orgasm, and never ashamed of my nap afterward, let White Lic'rish the Under Achiever demonstrate for you, an hour of forgettable pleasures!

Not very romantic...yet i can visualize you very well:)

It was meant to be kind of a joke. Nevermind. Thank you Kali. Thought I'd try and slip that one under the radar. My commentary on The Scent of a Man.

Edited by Vassago
Typo

My ATF asked me the first time I saw her if I'd care to shower before leaving to head home. I replied, "Oh no, it's best I don't go home smelling all fresh"... she smirked... she new I would sleep with her all over me that night and wake up and have coffee with her in the morning.  The scent of a woman is alluringly erotic.  Thank God!

19 minutes ago, Maestro said:

My ATF asked me the first time I saw her if I'd care to shower before leaving to head home. I replied, "Oh no, it's best I don't go home smelling all fresh"... she smirked... she new I would sleep with her all over me that night and wake up and have coffee with her in the morning.  The scent of a woman is alluringly erotic.  Thank God!

My ATF asked me the first time I saw her if I'd care to shower before leaving to head home. I replied, "Oh no, it's best I don't go home smelling all fresh"... she smirked... she knew I would sleep with her all over me that night and wake up and have coffee with her in the morning.  The scent of a woman is alluringly erotic.  Thank God!

On 11/25/2016 at 8:05 PM, Vassago said:

HA! This is awesome! Lmfao!

13 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

HA! This is awesome! Lmfao!

Macaroni and cheese plus old spice! I love it too Melissa!!!😍😍

On 11/25/2016 at 8:05 PM, Vassago said:

Funny Shit! You nailed me...well except for the Matthew McConaughey hair thing. Mine's more like Dr. Steve Brule, if I'm being honest.

200_s.gif

I am often surprised at how many of my friends decline a shower after being squirted on, and squirted on.... hmmmmm This explains it all. :P

25 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I am often surprised at how many of my friends decline a shower after being squirted on, and squirted on.... hmmmmm This explains it all. :P

I didn't comprehend a word after I read "squirted on"... twice!

Lol...I love it.... personally I prefer to taste like cotton candy then add honey dust all over. That way my clients always think I'm sweet👄 

Of course my squirting honey dew is pretty nice too 💦👄🍭

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Of course my squirting honey dew is pretty nice too 💦👄🍭

When I glanced at this post I thought it said "squirting Mtn Dew" and I was thinking, this is my kind of woman. :D

12 hours ago, boink36 said:

When I glanced at this post I thought it said "squirting Mtn Dew" and I was thinking, this is my kind of woman. :D

Lol... mountain dew/ honey dew.... both are awesome and addictive 💦🎀