pointymoustache

Happy Thanksgiving

16 posts in this topic

I'll start this so we can wish each other the best on Thanksgiving!  I now I have lots to bve thankful for and I hope you all do also.  I hope everyone had someone to celebrate with tomorrow. It is a day to be with loved ones even if if it just your pet. No matter your circumstances there is something or someone to be thankful for. 

I hope everyone has a blessed and beautiful holiday.  Make sure you take the time to be grateful for all you have in life.

A happy and peaceful Thanksgiving day to all!!

Many, many things to be grateful for and I am, but in the context of this forum I am most thankful to and for the special ladies in this community and quite thankful to the lord that I can still fully enjoy said ladies in each and every one of their many delightful ways. Life is a blessing, as are  the amazing ladies I have met along the way :D  

I am very thankful for my girl, my family, and my success. I would encourage those of you, who feel similarly, to show it with generosity. St Jude Hospital, Denver Rescue Mission, Goodwill, The Red Cross etc, would be thrilled to receive anything you can offer.

Continued blessings and joy, to you, as we head towards the new year.

Edited by pfunk

I'm thankful for my two grown up girls, family, and friends. I also echo pfunk I have been a red cross supporter for a long time. And don't for get our Troops who can't make it home for the holidays.

have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving

17 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

I hope everyone has a blessed and beautiful holiday.  Make sure you take the time to be grateful for all you have in life.

+1  I couldn't have said it any better

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

21 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

I'll start this so we can wish each other the best on Thanksgiving!  I now I have lots to bve thankful for and I hope you all do also.  I hope everyone had someone to celebrate with tomorrow. It is a day to be with loved ones even if if it just your pet. No matter your circumstances there is something or someone to be thankful for. 

+1 Well said.

Sending Reiki out to those who have suffered and continue to keep going with chronic pain. Our Military, Elderly, Handicap,loved ones incapable of coming home.

Thanksgiving =Heart felt love and gratitude.

Come down and volunteer to feed the homeless. With David Clifton ministry's. Wave at me if you see me. 😅😅

Be sure to open your hearts while opening your wallets.😘😘

Baked some pies. Now I'm off to bring meals to the elderly and those in need. I'm a blessed person for so many things, I want to give some of my excess. Enjoy the day all!

To all have a happy and blessed thanksgiving with friends and family 

On 11/24/2016 at 10:28 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Baked some pies. Now I'm off to bring meals to the elderly and those in need. I'm a blessed person for so many things, I want to give some of my excess. Enjoy the day all!

You are truly a gem.

I hope you and your family had a very nice Thanksgiving Melissa!

God bless you, indeed!

On 11/24/2016 at 9:06 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sending Reiki out to those who have suffered and continue to keep going with chronic pain. Our Military, Elderly, Handicap,loved ones incapable of coming home.

Thanksgiving =Heart felt love and gratitude.

Come down and volunteer to feed the homeless. With David Clifton ministry's. Wave at me if you see me. 😅😅

Be sure to open your hearts while opening your wallets.😘😘

Kali,

You've helped me in ways you'd never have thought.

You are a very beautiful woman inside and out. I appreciate you. I thank you.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I thank you for the kind woman that you are!

Blesses to you and your family.

On 11/23/2016 at 3:57 PM, pfunk said:

I am very thankful for my girl, my family, and my success. I would encourage those of you, who feel similarly, to show it with generosity. St Jude Hospital, Denver Rescue Mission, Goodwill, The Red Cross etc, would be thrilled to receive anything you can offer.

Continued blessings and joy, to you, as we head towards the new year.

Thanks for this.

We give regularly to Little Sisters Of The Poor, a very great charity.

Also I like St Josephs Indian School.

These young kids need a lot of help to break the poverty cycle. A very good charity. A very good feeling to help them out.

Thanks!