Sweet Hannah

Review Discounts

31 posts in this topic

1. For my girls that don't offer a discount for a review, how do you feel when a hobbiest offer to write one for a discount ?

2. For the guys that do and don't ask for discount, just curious why you choose to or not to?

Definitely do not even consider asking for discount.  Why not?  If I am selling something I feel obligated to make it good and to the liking of the buyer. :cool: Hmmmm.

Prefer to write an honest review.

Besides, isn't every dollar exchanged just for time? :P

Pretty pathetic if someone is offering a review for a discount on your time Sweet Hannah. A review should be due to the fact that the client was impressed by you and the time spent with you. Not about getting a discount or something of that nature. That's pretty hurtful from my point of view. So that is my answer "hurt".

Reviews should be based on the experience, not quid pro quo. :)

One of the reasons I bust my ass for 50 hours a week is so that I don't have to ask for discounts (or work on my car). I definitely think the ladies treat you better if you are known as generous, rather than cheap.

A side question to ladies that agree to discount when asked - how often do you never see the review, just less $?

I generally ask at very end of a good session "would you like a review?" I never ask before end. Sometimes answer is yes and sometimes no. Some prefer to stay kinda UTR. ;)

14 hours ago, Sweet Hannah said:

2. For the guys that do and don't ask for discount, just curious why you choose to or not to?

I never ask for discount when someone is providing any kind of service inside or outside of this hobby. I find it very tacky to do so and kind of insulting to the person providing the service. I either pay the asking price or find someone else to provide the service I am looking for.

I'll negotiate the hell out of something I purchase though.

1 hour ago, mj76 said:

I never ask for discount when someone is providing any kind of service inside or outside of this hobby. I find it very tacky to do so and kind of insulting to the person providing the service. I either pay the asking price or find someone else to provide the service I am looking for.

This ^^^^

I don't ask for a discount, but if I'm offered one I make sure the lady knows that my review will be an honest one.  A review is a public service in my book.  Still, there is nothing wrong with a new lady offering discounts if she needs reviews to get started.  That's her choice.

I usually write reviews ,  but have never asked for a discount. I once saw a girl who, was offering a discount for a review. The session was OK but not great. I probably wouldn't have written a review if not for the discount, and felt bad about not giving her a great review. I just told the truth that she was legit and pretty much as advertised.

22 hours ago, Bigguy said:

I usually write reviews ,  but have never asked for a discount. I once saw a girl who, was offering a discount for a review. The session was OK but not great. I probably wouldn't have written a review if not for the discount, and felt bad about not giving her a great review. I just told the truth that she was legit and pretty much as advertised.

not to derail but if someone is legit and as advertised isn't that great? it may not be super fantastic but I would think that legit and as advertised is the best review you could give. Not having the wow factor IMO shouldn't keep one from writing positive reviews.

10 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

not to derail but if someone is legit and as advertised isn't that great? it may not be super fantastic but I would think that legit and as advertised is the best review you could give. Not having the wow factor IMO shouldn't keep one from writing positive reviews.

Legit and positive ain't the same thing. Legit means didn't get arrested. Didn't get robbed. Positive is subjective to a point. But if you file your nails in the middle of the as advertised activities, not gonna be a positive review. 

On topic- I won't turn down a discount. Won't ask for it either. But I've sen it on the other side. Dude sold his p411 account. So I wonder what reviews would go for? 

4 hours ago, jj254 said:

Legit and positive ain't the same thing. Legit means didn't get arrested. Didn't get robbed. Positive is subjective to a point. But if you file your nails in the middle of the as advertised activities, not gonna be a positive review. 

On topic- I won't turn down a discount. Won't ask for it either. But I've sen it on the other side. Dude sold his p411 account. So I wonder what reviews would go for? 

You should take your evidence & forward it to P411 so they can handle it in house.....

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

You should take your evidence & forward it to P411 so they can handle it in house.....

+1000000

11 hours ago, jj254 said:

In my opinion they are the same thing. Everything else you put in a review is opinion and can be debated.

if customer happy, he will wright a review, you can ask, but give  discount for that making him wright you good review. pointless.

if you are good provider, providing good service and customer service, you will earn trust quickly and no need to do discounts)

On 11/25/2016 at 8:09 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Being legit is fine.  Offering superior service is quite something else.  Without the "wow factor", a review could read: she's legit, and dreadfully dull.  And if I read that review, I would continue looking.

Having a P411 account does not always equal safe. Nothing is completely 100 percent secure in life. I too have heard of multiple people using and sharing website pages not just P411. 

10 hours ago, Paul Pudenda said:

Being legit is fine.  Offering superior service is quite something else.  Without the "wow factor", a review could read: she's legit, and dreadfully dull.  And if I read that review, I would continue looking.

Superior is opinion. If she is as advertised and legit but someone writes  so-so review because they didn't have that wow factor then the review writer is kind of  jerk. Unless she advertised as dreadfully dull it would just be an opinion.

I've never asked for a discount for writing a review and have never been offered one as quid pro quo for a review. I write reviews of  the experiences I've had and try to be as honest and accurate as I possibly can. If a provider is happy with a review, it is my hope she'll grant me another visit or we'll become friends, not for any other reason.

Conversely, if one of my reviews is less than flattering for a provider, due to me being too honest with my account of the session, then we're probably not a good fit anyway and there's no reason to repeat.

On 11/25/2016 at 8:27 PM, jj254 said:

Right here is just another reason why I don't just use profiles, verifications for references. Scary!!!

I will never take or ask for a discount for a review. For one, that says a lot about me as a provider if I need to take less to show verification for my service that I provide.Then the review to me is almost like a bribe, and heck, of course I am going to do my best as I know he is going to write one.  Also, it is just tacky and tells me a lot about the person that wants that. While it seems like it is an agreement, really you just got paid less for what you advertise for a service that YOU provide. I have noticed that with these type they tend to then always expect that and sometimes will even jip you more because hey, you are already gave him a deal before.

If you want to run a special then go ahead, but be firm on the rules that you provide, and make your clients understand it is just a special. Just stay far away from the discount for a review.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Also, if you run a "special", be prepared for many clients to expect that rate going forward, even after the "special" is over. :rolleyes:

On 12/2/2016 at 7:19 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

Superior is opinion. If she is as advertised and legit but someone writes  so-so review because they didn't have that wow factor then the review writer is kind of  jerk. Unless she advertised as dreadfully dull it would just be an opinion.

Good Lord!

On 11/22/2016 at 11:40 AM, mj76 said:

On 11/24/2016 at 6:17 AM, Paul Pudenda said:

I don't ask for a discount, but if I'm offered one I make sure the lady knows that my review will be an honest one.  A review is a public service in my book.  Still, there is nothing wrong with a new lady offering discounts if she needs reviews to get started.  That's her choice.

^^^ Absolutely. I won't ask for a discount, but I'll sure be happy if she wants to give one or something special because I'll review. I'll be honest. If she has no reviews I'll often offer to review or help her understand stuff here without looking for anything in return. The only slight twist is that if she offers an hour and I like her so much that I might want longer (if it's available).

On 11/25/2016 at 8:09 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

^^^ I think I do a mix and I appreciate a mix. I'm not looking at the 9/10 or so-so rating when I read reviews. I'm looking at if she's legit and what she likes/dislikes/allows/refuses with a slight eye on enthusiasm in general. I think I gave a review a while ago of someone; she was bad at scheduling and fell asleep, then called me back and I still went. She wasn't a good time for what I was looking for, but she was legit, not a thief, not a scam, and I even noted in my review that she didn't advertise like she offered anything different. I noted all of that and said it wasn't for me but might be for someone else. 

There are a few girls though that I've chosen not to review even though I didn't have a good time. There was no spark or wow factor, and I could go on and review her, but it's not like she lied or cheated me because she wasn't as good for me as I hoped. The problem, which I fully accept that you guys may attack me for right now, is in one or two girls I've reviewed at some time (don't think they were both here), that tried, I didn't have a great experience, her pics were hiding a bit, and I gave her a shaded good review. Why? Because I described that she was legit, tried X and Y, and had a great attitude - no mention of no wow factor or anything.

Or another gal that I still really feel annoyance for but I didn't feel my personal annoyance rated almost an attack on her - she wants to be GFE, wants to talk for a while before and after and not jump to fun, talk in the middle, and then will say that everything has to end 15 min before the end without warning and basically stealing away that part of MSOG. It still REALLY irks me, because she could be about my ATF if not for that! But it works for some guys and she's not really lying nor trying to go for 5/hr so I'd rather let her have good reviews and just move on.

In short: I feel it's just better that everyone be complete in reviews and let me decide when I read several if I want to give her a chance. Feel free to say you felt no spark even though she tried every position for an hour and kissed you like a HS gf while you laid their doing nothing. Even if you give her a resounding NO, I'll read that review and decide that she might be just what I like! No provider rebuttal is needed with honesty since I'll see what I like in what you didn't. :)

Totally the truth! Everything is subject to opinion. Also, every experience is totally different.

I don't ask for discounts and don't write reviews. Just don't care that much I guess. :)

I only write two kinds of reviews: an intentional no-show on her part or a glowing, great review, and I only write the glowing reviews if they ask me to, or if I ask them if it is OK.  I figure I owe it to the hive to let people know who the dirt clods are and who the diamonds are.  When she is legitimate, on time, etc., but we just don't click for some reason, or if her appearance is just a little off, I don't write a so-so review, that would be just my opinion and could be just as much my fault as hers.  That is NOYB.

My review writing reflects my review reading:  I am only looking for magnificent glowing reviews or no-show reviews - I figure the rest are just some guys' opinions.

Oh yeah, to the OPs point: I never ask for a discount and don't even take advantage of offered "specials."  I also don't shop at K-Mart.

52 minutes ago, Badboy said:

I only write two kinds of reviews: an intentional no-show on her part or a glowing, great review, ...

What do you do about the Bait&Switch, Cash&Dash, and the fella in the black, leather duster?