citori40

Provider - Positions (I know... but let's update it)

28 posts in this topic

So a question to the lovely providers. I always ask what position is preferable and 95% of the time it's doggy. So when I get worn out and ask that we continue in lazy dog, spoon, etc..it seems to be a huge hassle??? Sometimes.... I've heard everything from "I don't do it that way" to "I don't want to mess up my hair".. Is there a secret reason as a provider that this is not a "good" position?

Just curious, Thanks

I once heard a dirty joke about a pricess type character to the tune of bonanza. Get it up. Get it in. Get me off. Don't mess my hair up.

I am just a little naughty, and Iike poistions that make me orgasm. I like a modified misch. Angle and sensuality are important. Oh and loving is just more fun with little messed up hair.

Edited by LovelySimone

1 hour ago, Laci French-2940 said:

My favorite position is mish because it makes me squirt. 

As soon as a provider tells you no because it will mess up the hair....just leave and never look back.:(

+1 In mish we also get to look into your eyes

If your hair doesn't get messed up....YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! My favorite position is Mish, I just cum more. 

What is your favorite position is almost like what color eyes do you prefer.  Every lady will have a different favorite than the next.  But professionally, it frequently amounts to a question of controlling the action to avoid irritation or injury and for some their perception of what position is easy to quickly get out of if the client is a total jackass and tries something out of limits. Why a given lady prefers which is probably one of those questions you don't want an honest answer to.  If she prefers hanging upside sown from the ceiling I say "let's do it!!"  

15 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

If your hair doesn't get messed up....YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! My favorite position is Mish, I just cum more. 

Ding, ding,  Winner!! :D

2 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

My favorite position is mish because it makes me squirt. 

As soon as a provider tells you no because it will mess up the hair....just leave and never look back.:(

I found this post to be deeply erotic.

1 hour ago, Tish Thique said:

My favorite is 69😜

Favorite of mine as well.

On 11/19/2016 at 9:55 PM, citori40 said:

So a question to the lovely providers. I always ask what position is preferable and 95% of the time it's doggy. So when I get worn out and ask that we continue in lazy dog, spoon, etc..it seems to be a huge hassle??? Sometimes.... I've heard everything from "I don't do it that way" to "I don't want to mess up my hair".. Is there a secret reason as a provider that this is not a "good" position?

Just curious, Thanks

Some friendly advice....grab her hair in doggie and pull her head back. If she is truly worried about her hair she'll say, let's do missionary, lol. If not she is just getting off with you in that position.

8 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Some friendly advice....grab her hair in doggie and pull her head back. If she is truly worried about her hair she'll sa

8 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Some friendly advice....grab her hair in doggie and pull her head back. 

Always a smart move.   

On 11/20/2016 at 9:41 AM, ilovewomen said:

+1 In mish we also get to look into your eyes

That is SO fcking romantic... kisses😘😘😍😍

Personally, I prefer the "Yes" position. When I ask "Can I do X?" and the YL answers "Yes" that is my favorite!

Oh, by the way, her hair and my hair had better get all messed up during the process or we're both doing something wrong as Melissa said earlier.

I don't though, because while my hair gets messed up, there are guys who don't want their hair messed up. What's up with that?

I like reverse doggie, gents legs off the end of the bed touching the floor. Me backed up and getting my squats in! I like to bend over and touch the floor so it is all good! 

14 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

I like reverse doggie, gents legs off the end of the bed touching the floor. Me backed up and getting my squats in! I like to bend over and touch the floor so it is all good! 

All bendy like a gymnast!

5 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Oh Crap! I need longer legs!

12 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Thanks for the very nice mental visual!

Rev doggie is one of my faves too!

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

Hair?!? You guys have hair!?! :o

Hair is over rated, I'm telling you!

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:27 AM, Kandi Apple said:

Kandi, I think this sounds great, but I am having a hard time picturing it.  Could you send me a photo of you in this position so that I can get a better idea of how it works.  Multiple, high definition pictures, or even video, would be nice.  Thanks in advance. ;)

Edited by Badboy
cause I darned well wanted to

57 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Kandi, I think this sounds great, but I am having a hard time picturing it.  Could you send me a photo of you in this position so that I can get a better idea of how it works.  Multiple, high definition pictures, or even video, would be nice.  Thanks in advance. ;)

Sorry no pictures for discretionary purposes.😆

On 11/23/2016 at 10:27 AM, Kandi Apple said:

And let's not forget The Wheel Barrow, Spork, Waterfall and the ever popular Butter Churner. Just to name a few classics.