fishndude57

411 on This Site…

15 posts in this topic

…I don’t get it. Then again I’ve never asked, just pointed out the obvious on 2 occasions. I guess 1st, why are you ol fucks chasin the young skirts that are on BP? 2nd What’s wrong with the avenues given to us here and on P411. It might not be totally foolproof, but then again we’re fools for even being here…

…Have you run the gamut here and on P411 and now are bored? If you have, what fuckin drug are you takin? Gimme some. I’ve yet to rely on any intel requested or put forth on 411 here. Jeez, just TOFTT if you really have to know…

…Then there’s 411’s on Ladies that have dropped off. Maybe, just maybe, they wanna go UTR. Leave them be. I’m guilty of contributing there but have never asked on 411, rest assured I never will. I get it…

…Lastly do your own Due Diligence, why depend on anybody else. I guess maybe I’ll be askin the same shit on 411 some ol decrepit day, I certainly hope not…

…Not a vent just an opinion. My Bad. Peace!

guys are always looking for the bigger, better deal......the grass is always greener on the other side of the mountain.....etc

Really do not use BP that much, but with some of the responses and non responses from here and 411, maybe it is time to check into this more.

10 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

1. …I don’t get it. Then again I’ve never asked, just pointed out the obvious on 2 occasions. I guess 1st, why are you ol fucks chasin the young skirts that are on BP? 2nd What’s wrong with the avenues given to us here and on P411. It might not be totally foolproof, but then again we’re fools for even being here…

2. …Have you run the gamut here and on P411 and now are bored? If you have, what fuckin drug are you takin? Gimme some. I’ve yet to rely on any intel requested or put forth on 411 here. Jeez, just TOFTT if you really have to know…

3. …Then there’s 411’s on Ladies that have dropped off. Maybe, just maybe, they wanna go UTR. Leave them be. I’m guilty of contributing there but have never asked on 411, rest assured I never will. I get it…

4. …Lastly do your own Due Diligence, why depend on anybody else. I guess maybe I’ll be askin the same shit on 411 some ol decrepit day, I certainly hope not…

Epilogue. …Not a vent just an opinion. My Bad. Peace!

So, you've been here about a year? You seem to be jaded just enough to be dangerous, but your ignorance is showing here.

1. I use BP as much as anything & am not a member of P411. I don't "chase the young skirts on BP"; my minimum tends to be 35-40. I've also been at this for over 30 years(over 10 posting on this forum). Why on earth would I restrict myself to 1 or 2 ad venues? 

2. Not so much running the gamut here as much as a combination of other factors: price, age, location, ease of screening, variety.

3. This forum is a clearinghouse of sorts, but not everybody is aware of it or uses it regularly. For an occasional client, who hasn't been in the game for awhile and doesn't read every post, it can be a way to reconnect or to find out what's been happening. Stalking is possible, but I suspect it's limited.

4. While I've never felt the need to post a 411, I don't see anything inherently wrong with it. Indeed, 411's are part of the intended purpose of the board. If they don't work for you there's an easy solution.

Epilogue. You claim its opinion, but it looks more like rhetorical indictment to me... ;)

3 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

So, you've been here about a year? You seem to be jaded just enough to be dangerous, but your ignorance is showing here.

1. I use BP as much as anything & am not a member of P411. I don't "chase the young skirts on BP"; my minimum tends to be 35-40. I've also been at this for over 30 years(over 10 posting on this forum). Why on earth would I restrict myself to 1 or 2 ad venues? 

2. Not so much running the gamut here as much as a combination of other factors: price, age, location, ease of screening, variety.

3. This forum is a clearinghouse of sorts, but not everybody is aware of it or uses it regularly. For an occasional client, who hasn't been in the game for awhile and doesn't read every post, it can be a way to reconnect or to find out what's been happening. Stalking is possible, but I suspect it's limited.

4. While I've never felt the need to post a 411, I don't see anything inherently wrong with it. Indeed, 411's are part of the intended purpose of the board. If they don't work for you there's an easy solution.

Epilogue. You claim its opinion, but it looks more like rhetorical indictment to me... ;)

I keep a low profile here in TOB so you don't see many comments from me.  I've been hobbying for over 30 years.

I used to use BP, the Rocky Mountain Oyster, and EROS. I've had a lot of bad experiences from those resources and a few scary ones too.  One time I felt lucky to escape with my life.  Haven't used these resources in 5 years.

When using TOB, I've never has a bad experience and have met some wonderful ladies.

My opinion is to stick with a highly regarded forum such as TOB, P411 or even ECCIE and you will have fun and be safe.

The summer had inhaled and held its breath too long
The winter looked the same, as if it never had gone
And through an open window where no curtain hung
I saw you, I saw you comin' back to me

One begins to read between the pages of a book
The shape of sleepy music, and suddenly you're hooked
Through the rain upon the trees, the kisses on the run

You came to stay and live my way
Scatter my love like leaves in the wind
You always say you won't go away
But I know what it always has been, it always has been

A transparent dream beneath an occasional sigh
Most of the time I just let it go by
Now I wish it hadn't begun
I saw you, yes, I saw you comin' back to me

Strolling the hills overlooking the shore
I realized I've been there before
The shadow in the mist could have been anyone

Small things like reasons are put in a jar
Whatever happened to wished wished upon a star?
Was it just something that I made up for fun?

Written by Marty Balin • Copyright © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
Jefferson Airplane- I Saw You

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
Jefferson Airplane - Comin' Back To Me

Just looking at your words  is all. Thoughts and words often conjure memories of old songs I love. 

Lust or love i think it is often mixed together and then there is always the element of fear. 

Best of Luck in finding what you are after in life. 

Who am I to pass judgement? Because I am on the other side of the fence. :) 

13 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

…I don’t get it. Then again I’ve never asked, just pointed out the obvious on 2 occasions. I guess 1st, why are you ol fucks chasin the young skirts that are on BP? 2nd What’s wrong with the avenues given to us here and on P411. It might not be totally foolproof, but then again we’re fools for even being here…

…Have you run the gamut here and on P411 and now are bored? If you have, what fuckin drug are you takin? Gimme some. I’ve yet to rely on any intel requested or put forth on 411 here. Jeez, just TOFTT if you really have to know…

…Then there’s 411’s on Ladies that have dropped off. Maybe, just maybe, they wanna go UTR. Leave them be. I’m guilty of contributing there but have never asked on 411, rest assured I never will. I get it…

…Lastly do your own Due Diligence, why depend on anybody else. I guess maybe I’ll be askin the same shit on 411 some ol decrepit day, I certainly hope not…

…Not a vent just an opinion. My Bad. Peace!

1. The variation in age on BP is at least as large as "here and on p411"  By "here" do you mean that actually post in forums here?  If so I can probably count on one hand how many are within an hour drive of those of us that live way down south.  Down below you say to do due diligence, here you say just use p411 and make silly assumptions about BP and the ladies on there.  Who will the elitists here look down their nose at if BP goes away?

2. p411:  last I checked a grand total of 20 ladies within an hour drive, most of whom are only periodically truly available.  Many that limit their availability to days and times that do not work for me (their right and bless them)  "Just TOFTT" - who is the fucking team?  Those that never help others or ask others?  How does this jibe with due diligence below?

3. Good point

4. "why depend on anybody else" - you mean like the folks that run p411???  Or a hand full of closed shop reviewers? Is this national "talk in circles" month?  I do my due diligence and am serious enough about it to NOT rely on whether a lady is p411 or not and certainly not rely on whether she posts here or not as the only selection criteria or whether she has reviews by (some) folks whose accuracy is dubious at best.  Yes, p411 has its uses - I am a member for that matter and do use it on occasion.  But to be honest the actual experiences I have had have generally been very similar and sometimes better with BP ladies compared to p411 ones.  However, the sample size is not statistically significant so research will continue!! (Where do you think most ladies start btw??)

The 411 segment in my opinion is probably the most useful feature here and especially for some who do not have enough experience to even understand yet how to do due diligence.  But ii is pretty simple, if you don't use it - either relying on it OR contributing - just ignore it and don't click on the link.  In the meantime please leave the rest of us alone.  Last thing I would want to see this board turn into is a simple feeding conveyor for p411.

5 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Just looking at your words  is all. Thoughts and words often conjure memories of old songs I love. 

Lust or love i think it is often mixed together and then there is always the element of fear. 

Best of Luck in finding what you are after in life. 

Who am I to pass judgement? Because I am on the other side of the fence. :) 

A Jefferson Airplane fan?  Holy crap - I could be in love! B)

22 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

A Jefferson Airplane fan?  Holy crap - I could be in love! B)

My taste in everything is pretty much that way!  Oh and that song makes me cry!!

I have a huge collection and taste with music. I am also a  very sentimental fool on memories, collectables, TV, old movies. No different than others I guess, thanks for the notice! 

Would love the opportunity! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
words

BP is, unfortunately, a good place for us ladies to advertise(even though they have really pissed me off with raising the rate to move up the ad AGAIN). So guys are going to go to the place where the girls are, and they are not all here or on P411. I am not even on P411.

A good majority really have no clue that P411 or TOB exist, but the media makes sure they know all about CL or BP and so that is where they go.

You are always going to have guys that think it is better to find that "diamond in the rough", and while they tend to find the bad not the good...they live for the thrill whether they want to admit it or not.

Be lucky that you have been blessed in finding reputable sites that have reputable girls advertising. Be glad you are not the one taking a risk, and increasing your chance for drama. If only this hobby could always be this cool. :-)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Ten men were arrested for patronizing a prostitute after an undercover sting, Fort Collins Police Services said Monday. Using BP and Craigslist article said.

Haven’t been on the site for a couple of days. Holiday time, I’m gonna try and make Menudo for the 1st so been talking and studying that.

Lots of interesting and intelligent replies that actually I appreciate and give me food for thought. I do not have the time under my belt at all compared to some. If I started this younger, honestly hope I wouldn’t have. Just being honest. So far it’s been a good ride. I guess I don’t understand why the inquisition continuously on other avenues.  The road to due leads nowhere most of the time. I understand we have the same gender gap here as well, and yes I’ve checked it out. Doesn’t work for me is all. As Kali says, I’m on the other end of that Spectrum. The Owl always has well…words of wisdom, except I wouldn’t trust intel on 411 here at all, so yes Owl, I’ve quit using it. I think though Reindeer hit home closest. Simply based on my inexperience, don’t judge. I don’t think his definition of epilogue is correct tho.

I’ll come up with something equally as dumb soon…I’m at least good for that.

Occasionally there have been true diamonds in the rough found on BP. Some of the providers that originally started there ended up with stellar reputations either on TOB or p411. Many of the out of state providers on eccie.net seem to use BP as an alternative source of posting, since eccie is not utilized that much in this area and they are unaware of TOB.

6 hours ago, geecue2 said:

FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Ten men were arrested for patronizing a prostitute after an undercover sting, Fort Collins Police Services said Monday. Using BP and Craigslist article said.

On a different and perhaps more entertaining  note in good ole FC, and some good nostalgia:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/11/12/the-rise-and-fall-of-debbie-duz-donuts/