Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greggercrackers

BP Fort Collins Shania

8 posts in this topic

Dang! I like your tastes. . . Anyone have any insight? Anyone????

Was not a good experience when I saw her, but that was over a year ago. Evidently her menu has expanded, but cold mechanical ways hasn't.

13 minutes ago, ash_36 said:

Was not a good experience when I saw her, but that was over a year ago. Evidently her menu has expanded, but cold mechanical ways hasn't.

Your review of this provider would have been helpful and greatly appreciated at the time. 

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Your review of this provider would have been helpful and greatly appreciated at the time. 

I did post a review, under a different handle. She went by a different name at the time as well.  The review never went up though, even though I could seer it under my account. I'm not sure why the review was never posted, as I had several other reviews before and after this one that were.

Edited by ash_36

38 minutes ago, ash_36 said:

I did post a review, under a different handle. She went by a different name at the time as well.  The review never went up though, even though I could seer it under my account. I'm not sure why the review was never posted, as I had several other reviews before and after this one that were.

Would be a question for the TOB Mods I would think.

It was a long time ago, couple years. I've had a couple others not get posted, but most do. But anytime I have a bad experience, or see a provider without many recent reviews, I always post one. I just use a different account for reviews.