Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

Best Laundering Method…

15 posts in this topic

…For getting lube and cum stains outta my sheets. I host a lot. Sometimes it’s only 2 of us, sometimes 3. I always always provide laundered sheets, a laundered me too when entertaining. King size bed I carry 3 sets for revolving, 2 gray 1 royal blue. I’m a total nerd about cleanliness. Even have a maid come in every other week, (My Domestic Engineer). I always launder the same day after a session. I have to sleep on em too. I also find it rather embarrassing when I put clean sheets on and they look like I outlined a body in lube (exaggeration), but you get the point. I’ve found multiple washings over time help, but don’t resolve. I’ve tried Shout…nope, I’ve tried soaking…nope. Any remedies? And then when I fry foods will it work on my t-shirts and sweats too? That’s my dumb post for today…

...Thanks!

Ivory soap and dish soap work well to get grease stains out. It's harder once you've washed them though. It's easier to spot clean the greasy spots with Ivory and then throw it in the wash.

With Lucy so does Dawn soap. They use Dawn on oil spills in the Ocean. I make my own carpet cleaner solution: 1 part Dawn, 1 part lavender Pine Sol, water (mostly water) shake it up in a spray bottle. Squirt it on trouble areas let it sit for about ten mins and vacuum.Daily Kali Ritual in the evenings and sometimes mornings. I keep my place immaculately clean. Yes I am also nerotic about staying clean Fishndude57. I trust other people in my home. Just don't want to catch anyone cleaning anything please.Thinking even if I had the money...no I would NEVER hire a maid! I have too many collectables.😁 

Dawn dish soap and vinegar. put a tablespoon of dawn and a cup of vinegar in a spray bottle fill with water. while  the sheets are still on your bed spray the sheets. then take a dry wash cloth and lightly scrub. toss in the washer.

OR

Sprinkle some baking soda on the sheets and let that soak in. After an hour, wash

Fish, dude, starting to lose respect for you as an outdoorsman!

Go to Cabelas.  Get Camo bedding.  All those cum stains won't show on a nice Mossy Oak pattern.  I would still suggest you wash your bedding once a year, whether it needs it or not.

CabelasBedding-e1385738411983.png

There now....isn't that a nice, romantic scene!?  The same trick works for your underwear!!!  The ladies all think my camo undies are sexy.....and they can't see the years of skidmarks I've put on em'!!!!

Camo!  Go for it!!!

Edited by Laplace

54 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Go to Cabelas.  Get Camo bedding.  All those cum stains won't show on a nice Mossy Oak pattern.  I would still suggest you wash your bedding once a year, whether it needs it or not.

There now....isn't that a nice, romantic scene!?  The same trick works for your underwear!!!  The ladies all think my camo undies are sexy.....and they can't see the years of skidmarks I've put on em'!!!!

Camo!  Go for it!!!

ROTFLMAO, I'm goin for it. Still gonna try the dish soap reso's too. Gonna fry chicken tomorrow just to check it out. I am gonna go get some camo sheets. Great idea.

Only men would think of camo sheets...lol!

Also, keep in mind that threading in sheets can go bad and when that happens, it is time to get new ones cause the stains will not come out no matter what.

Have fun with your new sheets. :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

9 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

ROTFLMAO, I'm goin for it. Still gonna try the dish soap reso's too. Gonna fry chicken tomorrow just to check it out. I am gonna go get some camo sheets. Great idea.

You'll still want to clean these. Even though they may not show the cum and lube stains....Ugh.   Prewash immediately is the key. Dawn is weirdly effective. Damp dry.

I use Oxy clean spray.  But, you have to spray it right after use and throw it in the washer 

11 hours ago, Laplace said:

Camo!  Go for it!!!

I can see it now....NO wait, where the he'll did you go? Fishndude, where are you?

2 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I can see it now....NO wait, where the he'll did you go? Fishndude, where are you?

Errrr I'm the hairy caterpillar in middle?

22 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

"I make my own carpet cleaner solution:"

SO, you do it a lot on the floor?

Interesting!;)

(chuckling)

Edited by a_happycamper_12

Yes Happy Camper,

I always keep it all very clean!!😂😂😂 

On 11/19/2016 at 9:40 AM, Laplace said:

Camo!  Go for it!!!

I'm piggy backing on Laplace's theme, but more inspired by Jackson Pollock bed sheets -- blacklight not included!dc,1200x1200,twin,bed.1.jpg