stevie-2249

Accurate pic

58 posts in this topic

Love honest reviews. Slam me hard with a review I will never back down from honesty sure the same can be said from many of the other providers, ( ladies, men as well as transgender). Why post fake pictures? In doing so you will never succeed in the biz. 180 are not good and they sure as heck will not pay the bills.  And yes my body is not perfect, but I defiantly the woman in those profile pictures. Yes I am 51 years old and damn proud of everything in life!!!😆

Gawds dammit now that was f**ckin  LIBERATING as hell!!!!  spoke my peace!!!!! Happy as can be!!!!!😁😁😁

7 hours ago, MAG said:

Now that you're done patting yourself on the back for being so progressive, perhaps you could acknowledge that not everyone is OK with banging heavy women.

There is nothing wrong with having preferences -- providers have them, and THEY are the ones getting paid.

I applaud stevie for pushing back against false advertising.  I've seen several cases where providers had to update their decade-old-30-pounds-ago pictures because enough guys did a 180 when the door opened.  Too many guys go through with the session, then post a too-kind review because they're afraid of retribution :cool:

MAG, you are such a crabby old fart, lighten up.  I'm not patting myself on the back for being "progressive," my point was that for a guy who usually selects "slender" for his sporting companions, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that there is nice green grass outside my usual pasture.

Second point: I am not sure what "Stevie's" problem actually is, but he seems to have only bad experiences.  Why is it that I only have good ones?  As my grandma used to say: "When you think everyone else is wrong, the problem may be with you."  "Stevie" must be doing something wrong, or a lot of things wrong.

Finally: Do you really think that guys post falsely positive reviews "because they're afraid of retribution"?  Are there really such wussies participating in this sport?  If you are afraid of retribution (whatever the hell that would consist of), wouldn't you just post no review at all?

I'm not buying any of it - bear in mind that "Stevie," for all of his complaints and supposedly bad experiences, has never posted a single review.

33 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Finally: Do you really think that guys post falsely positive reviews "because they're afraid of retribution"? Yes, I do Are there really such wussies participating in this sport? Yes, there are If you are afraid of retribution (whatever the hell that would consist of), wouldn't you just post no review at all? I wouldn't fear retribution, because I don't depend on referrals to hobby.

Examples of retribution:  1) refusing to see the client again.  2) refusing to recommend the client to another provider.  3) Placing client on a black list, just for spite.  4) Outing the client.

1 hour ago, MAG said:

Examples of retribution:  1) refusing to see the client again.  2) refusing to recommend the client to another provider.  3) Placing client on a black list, just for spite.  4) Outing the client.

1) If you posted a poor review, why would you want to see her again?

2) Her perogative, just like a good review is our perogative. Maybe she disliked me, and that was the reason for the poor experience.

3) Unfortunately, it does happen

4) Same as #3 (which is why my real world info is only given to P411)

I suspect most good reviews are the result of good experiences. Maybe she was older and heavier, but why be nasty about it, if I had a good time. I try to mention any discrepancies in pics, published menus, etc. but, unless she tried to deliberately cheat me, I'm not going to try to hurt her.

I think if you choose wisely, and are polite in any review criticism, you can post an honest review, without negative consequences. (most of the time...there are unpredictable people).

2 hours ago, MAG said:

This is legit shit right here. 

To avoid provider drama on reference, and to avoid getting outed just get P411 account you won't have to worry about provider bullshit. Make wise decisions for yourself. You boys needs to think your head not your dick. 

17 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

You boys needs to think your head not your dick. 

What's that you said ?? ......I can't hear very well inside these damn blue jeans ..... lemme out!.  WHOA .... was a that a woman's voice? .... check her out ..... come on maybe she will ..........,  Now what were you saying?

19 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

This is legit shit right here. 

To avoid provider drama on reference, and to avoid getting outed just get P411 account you won't have to worry about provider bullshit. Make wise decisions for yourself. You boys needs to think your head not your dick. 

There is plenty of "provider drama" on P411 to go around. There are providers who will refuse to see you based on the source of your OKays. 

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

What's that you said ?? ......I can't hear very well inside these damn blue jeans ..... lemme out!.  WHOA .... was a that a woman's voice? .... check her out ..... come on maybe she will ..........,  Now what were you saying?

Your cracking me up 

On 11/19/2016 at 2:13 PM, Laplace said:
14 hours ago, Badboy said:

Second point: I am not sure what "Stevie's" problem actually is, but he seems to have only bad experiences.  Why is it that I only have good ones?  As my grandma used to say: "When you think everyone else is wrong, the problem may be with you."  "Stevie" must be doing something wrong, or a lot of things wrong.

Finally: Do you really think that guys post falsely positive reviews "because they're afraid of retribution"?  Are there really such wussies participating in this sport?  If you are afraid of retribution (whatever the hell that would consist of), wouldn't you just post no review at all?

I'm not buying any of it - bear in mind that "Stevie," for all of his complaints and supposedly bad experiences, has never posted a single review.

First of all I do believe you know what I'm talking about! 

2nd I have never complained about service from a lady so I challenge you to find it! 

3rd I don't do anything wrong in a session to make it a bad one.

If you guys want me to change then you guys need to stop being nazis  and get over people aren't perfect! 

What makes you think we give a shit whether you change or not? Ignore all of the good, free advice and stay miserable for all I care.

24 minutes ago, Badboy said:

What makes you think we give a shit whether you change or not? Ignore all of the good, free advice and stay miserable for all I care.

Who said he was miserable?  He simply posted a rant -- it's very common, providers do it all the time.  I don't see you calling THEM miserable

Stevie, maybe you should get a vagina.  Then Badboy will be nicer to you  :cool:

1 hour ago, MAG said:

Who said he was miserable?  He simply posted a rant -- it's very common, providers do it all the time.  I don't see you calling THEM miserable

Stevie, maybe you should get a vagina.  Then Badboy will be nicer to you  :cool:

No, apparently that's your job...:cool:

27 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

No, apparently that's your job...:cool:

Why am I not surprised that the troll of trolls decided to weigh in.  

13 minutes ago, MAG said:

Why am I not surprised that the troll of trolls decided to weigh in.  

What was that you posted about name calling vs meaningful discourse?

Oh yeah:

"Ah, but there's a difference.  Badboy called stevie an asshole.  He could have simply engaged in civil discourse (a concept I know you're unfamiliar with).  It's one thing to disagree with someone respectfully (again, I know you're unfamiliar with that technique), but Badboy used name-calling an mis-characterization to attack stevie.  

Besides, who said anyone was "pissed off"?  Sounds like the only two people who are "pissed off" is you & Badboy.  Maybe you should take your own advice about the mute feature....  :cool:"

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37150-in-view-of-recent-threads/&page=2

29 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

What was that you posted about name calling vs meaningful discourse?

Oh yeah:

"Ah, but there's a difference.  Badboy called stevie an asshole.  He could have simply engaged in civil discourse (a concept I know you're unfamiliar with).  It's one thing to disagree with someone respectfully (again, I know you're unfamiliar with that technique), but Badboy used name-calling an mis-characterization to attack stevie.  

Besides, who said anyone was "pissed off"?  Sounds like the only two people who are "pissed off" is you & Badboy.  Maybe you should take your own advice about the mute feature....  :cool:"

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37150-in-view-of-recent-threads/&page=2

Not sure what your point is, but a lecture on meaningful discourse from the male version of Lucy is laughable.  Your favorite phrase seems to be "your ignorance is showing", which is ironic because it is a common phrase used by people who have no salient point to make.

15 minutes ago, MAG said:

Not sure what your point is, but a lecture on meaningful discourse from the male version of Lucy is laughable.  Your favorite phrase seems to be "your ignorance is showing", which is ironic because it is a common phrase used by people who have no salient point to make.

No sir, deflection will not serve you here.

My point should be obvious, even to the likes of yourself; but since it seems to have gone over your head, I'll elaborate:

Your hypocrisy runs rampant on this board. You claim to seek respectful discourse, but unfortunately when faced with your own behavior, you resort to namecalling.

When you take umbrage at someone else's post, you seem more than eager to rush to post your own obnoxiousness, but if anyone else may be offended by your drivel, your first response is to advise them to ignore your disgruntled rhetoric.

You are quick to chastise any woman who has the temerity to post an opinion counter to your own, but are as equally avid to defend males doing the very same thing.

Feel free to post whatever garbage you would like(within the boundarys of forum protocol), but know that there are those of us who feel that the board would be a better place without you and your pithy commentary.

10 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Feel free to post whatever garbage you would like(within the boundarys of forum protocol), but know that there are those of us who feel that the board would be a better place without you and your pithy commentary.

I'll keep my response brief, since you will no doubt consider it garbage, no matter the content.

Call me a hyprocrite if you want, that doesn't make it so.  Some hate me, some like me.  Can't please everyone -- gee, who'd've thought?

In the meantime, the more you want me to leave, the more I want to stay.  The more you "criticize" me for my viewpoints, the louder I will be.  I've ruffled feathers simply by refusing to kiss ass.  So be it.  You might call it trolling, I call it balance.  I've seen too many people here get driven away because they've had the temerity to disagree with the "establishment", so yes -- I am defending them.  I am not going to stop just because your panties are in a twist.

OK, I just had a revelation:  Stevie is a pretty cool guy who just blows off steam every now and again;  MAG is a wise old soul who sticks up for pretty cool guys blowing off steam; Mr. Raindeer is a feisty and yet witty commentator, and Nikki is just plain fun to read.  I on the other hand am entirely wrong in all respects and wish to take all of the negative karma generated by this thread onto my soul.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you - I hope you eat well, love well and enjoy the time off.

9 hours ago, MAG said:

Unless your speaking to me directly wipe my name of your tongue, especially in open forum. Your lack of decorum is showing again.

On 11/21/2016 at 8:26 PM, Bit Banger said:

There is plenty of "provider drama" on P411 to go around. There are providers who will refuse to see you based on the source of your OKays. 

This is quite true. I have written bad reviews on a handful of p411 providers between this site and TER. Retaliation, or attempts at it, are very real. One of the more memorable incidents was being accused of rape when the session never actually occurred. It was a no show. Furthermore, she thought I was black, called me all kinds of racially dispicable things. Couldn't even remember who I was. In essence Niki's advice is pretty good. I'd also add that you should leave your wallet/ID in the car. With a fake name, no ID and a burner phone, retaliation will be limited to a wall of profane text messages.

On 11/22/2016 at 11:53 AM, MrReindeer-9515 said:

No sir, deflection will not serve you here.

My point should be obvious, even to the likes of yourself; but since it seems to have gone over your head, I'll elaborate:

Your hypocrisy runs rampant on this board. You claim to seek respectful discourse, but unfortunately when faced with your own behavior, you resort to namecalling.

When you take umbrage at someone else's post, you seem more than eager to rush to post your own obnoxiousness, but if anyone else may be offended by your drivel, your first response is to advise them to ignore your disgruntled rhetoric.

You are quick to chastise any woman who has the temerity to post an opinion counter to your own, but are as equally avid to defend males doing the very same thing.

Actually, I enjoy reading MAG's posts. I enjoy reading Pfunk and Lucy's posts even though 90 percent of the time I tend to disagree with them. Why? Because they all (MAG included) offer perspective. If sarcasm were the only criteria for being kicked/chased from the forums, we would have literally four participants left on the board. Someone told me once, "If everyone looked, talked and acted like you, wouldn't the world be a pretty boring place?"

I was once blacklisted for giving an honest review of a gal who didn't like it because I said she gained a lot of weight. She made a story up, and if you've ever been a victim of this, you know there is not much you can do. So now I don't do a review unless I can say something positive and the lady asks me to do one. Having said that if you like trim gals then Abigail, Jos, and Josie are great.....just my opinion 😊

Honestly, no website TOB, ECCIE, P411 should be considered "saftey nets" They help to a degree, but in all honesty there is no sure bet way to confirm on either side who is legitimate and who is dishonest fake pictures or abusive behaviors, killer, you name it. You do the best you can and go with your gut in your throat until you open the door and exchange that Wheww thank goodness! Hugs, kiss, grope..in the room the door shuts and the real fun begins. Yes we know the end result is a happy client leaving you with a big smile! The provider knowing she did a great job! She has a little cash to her name. Life goes on!  😘😘

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
Added words

On a few occasions occasions, I visited a lady whose pics were "inaccurate" - and that's being kind.  I just turned around and left.  They bitched and moaned, but I kept walking and smiling - glad that I saved my funds.  Time and gas are one thing; the "donation" is quite another.  Sooner or later, they'll get the hint.

39 minutes ago, Paul Pudenda said:

On a few occasions occasions, I visited a lady whose pics were "inaccurate" - and that's being kind.  I just turned around and left.  They bitched and moaned, but I kept walking and smiling - glad that I saved my funds.  Time and gas are one thing; the "donation" is quite another.  Sooner or later, they'll get the hint.

At least you did not turn around and scream back at the provider. Smiling and walking on back to your car without exchanging words even if you upset the woman by leaving. I think this is the way to best handle any situation that doesn't sit right with you. Smile and call the next provider you wish to see on the list.