7 posts in this topic

Good morning, Colorado!

AS i find my lMd legs amd navigate the specific phrasing of tbis world, I have encounyeted some otherwise lovely hobbyists that request or have styles of thinhs I am simply not able or willimg to do (nothing crazy strange, just past my personal comfort level). If there are any reputable providers in Coloraso or Denver Area that have advice or would like me to refer to them, please contact me directly. I am very willing to help  fellow provider out and hopefully make some new friends in tbe process.

Much love,

Simone

Apologies for the sleepless post last night :(. I promise I was not intoxicated. Lol ;). In the light of morning, I shall clarify. I am still a little new, but am learning about the hobbyist/provider lifestyle and would love to reach out and make some friends. I am also learning what certain acronyms mean, and what I enjoy or am not willing to do.

I would love to connect with some folks that I could refer to if a hobbyist desires a certain experience, which l am unable to provide. All thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you kindly.

Xoxo, Simone

4 hours ago, LovelySimone said:

I would love to connect with some folks that I could refer to if a hobbyist desires a certain experience, which l am unable to provide. All thoughts would be appreciated.

I'm still not entirely certain what you're looking for but: 1) I'd be real shy about discussing acronyms, services or expectations beyond a donation for time with a prospective client; Your reviews, website, profile, P411, etc. should sufficiently communicate possibilities. 2) Referring a hobbyist on to someone you think might be better suited strikes me as an incredibly messy business with absolutely no upside for you.  "I don't think we're a good fit.  Best of luck," is sufficient.

That seems like a good point. Thank you for the advice:)

From a female client perspective I would not feel comfortable with adding a third party into the mix, if the provider I contacted did not fit with my tastes. I feel you should keep all convo between just the 2 involved , If were going to partake in this hobby we better beable to do the research needed to find our own comfort zone with a provider.

If you need any help, just call one of us ladies and we will do our best to direct you to what you need to know. Good luck and be safe!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppare

You can search through reviews to find providers that offer what you do not offer. You can also direct the perspective client to search the reviews as well :)