Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mondonico

Time to turn the lights off, Thanks Ladies!!

13 posts in this topic

To whom it may concern, you know who you are

Not that I knew a lot of you on this board. This is more of a Thank you, for all the ladies that I have had the pleasure of talking to, getting to know on more than  a physical level. I came to a stark realization this morning. I can no longer take the stress of leading two lives, and everything that that entails. ironically it all clicked after a great session with two great ladies. ( No review). One even came back on her own later to "Talk". 

Reading a little before bed and came across this link

Something about the words, made me reflect on what I had been doing for a very long time. I've gotten rid of the burner phone, deleted the fetlife account. Deleted my emails. Said my goodbyes to those who meant the most to me over the years. Sent texts to all others.

Many thanks and love to all of the Ladies here and elsewhere who have blessed me with their friendship.

Turn out the lights........ party is over!!!!!!!

Mondonico

Never had the chance to know you but good luck safe journey to where ever that takes you from here.🖖

Yeah, I did that once, lasted about six months.  Decided I liked the double life after all.  Back to the races.  See you soon, pal, have a nice vacation.

What a great post!  Many of us are in the exact situation. Good luck and I hope things work out for you in the other life.

I firmly believe the double life and the deception would not work for me.  As a single guy, when I get an outcall,  I actually hope the neighbors think the worst. 

Quitter!!! Nah actually I hope you find all the joy and happiness on your less complicated path

23 hours ago, Mondonico said:

To whom it may concern, you know who you are

Not that I knew a lot of you on this board. This is more of a Thank you, for all the ladies that I have had the pleasure of talking to, getting to know on more than  a physical level. I came to a stark realization this morning. I can no longer take the stress of leading two lives, and everything that that entails. ironically it all clicked after a great session with two great ladies. ( No review). One even came back on her own later to "Talk". 

Reading a little before bed and came across this link

Something about the words, made me reflect on what I had been doing for a very long time. I've gotten rid of the burner phone, deleted the fetlife account. Deleted my emails. Said my goodbyes to those who meant the most to me over the years. Sent texts to all others.

Many thanks and love to all of the Ladies here and elsewhere who have blessed me with their friendship.

Turn out the lights........ party is over!!!!!!!

Mondonico

Sad day! I kind of thought you were kidding... 

Best of luck to you, in all that you do!  I'm pleased to have made a memory with you 😈 ! 

Also-- That song was Painful. Maybe you just need some more uplifting jams?? 😂 I gotcha back if that's the case. 

Take care of yourself, kid. Xo

On 11/15/2016 at 7:02 PM, Happymon said:

I firmly believe the double life and the deception would not work for me.  As a single guy, when I get an outcall,  I actually hope the neighbors think the worst. 

That's funny, and made me laugh. Thanks!

I'm really going to miss you. But I completely understand. Im going miss all the fun creative wild times. Especially your fabulous dick. You where one ☝️ of my favorites for many years. Good luck, I wish you nothing but the best. 

Nikki 

I've retired twice in the last six months only to return with more vigor than ever before. Mr. Pink's reference to the Eagles great "Hotel California" is so true.