Longshot

Gettin away from town Outcalls

7 posts in this topic

So I decided I needed to get a place out of town roughly 1 hour drive from everywhere so I bought a place on the river to escape the day to day BS.

I am thinking it would be a pleasurable experience for anyone to bug out of Denver, CS or ? wherever and go to the hills hang at the river relax and enjoy the peace and quiet and just chill.

My quest is are there any adventurous persons who might enjoy a roadtrip 40 minutes from Sedalia roughly to do an overnight in front of the fire? Clearly I expect a travel fee but more important is there a provider/ providers who would enjoy the escape? I would want to do a visit to get to know someone at my home in south of Denver first to meet and greet and get comfortable with a fun person then see if a trip is doable sometime. 

I enjoy getting out of town for a day or 10 and would like an arrangement where I could set up an outcall to my paradise.

I do have verifiable references and willing to meet first at my primary home.

If interested respond to the thread lets see who is game. Not even sure if this is the correct format to use but trust TOB to steer me in the right direction.

1 hour ago, Longshot said:

If interested respond to the thread lets see who is game. Not even sure if this is the correct format to use but trust TOB to steer me in the right direction.

PM only from those interested ....

Okay I admit my lack of computer prowess how do I edit to meet this Kaduk? or do I?

Thx for any help

38 minutes ago, Longshot said:

Okay I admit my lack of computer prowess how do I edit to meet this Kaduk? or do I?

Thx for any help

It's fine the way it is;

Providers aren't allowed to answer in search of type posts in the forum pertaining to themselves......

Hey, if it works out, can I rent your cabin for the same sporting activities?  I'll bring my own sheets

Maybe, you should have a provider retreat weekend.  I am sure we could all use a relaxing time in nature.  Could be some drama, though!!  Just a thought. LOL