Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Veterans Day

6 posts in this topic

I would like to recognize our Veterans today and thank each and every one of them for their service and sacrifice to America. If you know a Veteran today, please take the time to recognize their commitment to our nation and the Freedoms we now enjoy due to all of their Service by  saying "Thank You for your Service".

I had the privilege to serve in the U.S. Army, Infantry, from 1985 through 1994 and am grateful for the people who stood beside me to protect our rights as U. S. Citizens.

THANK YOU to all who currently serves and to those who served in the past! 

As a former combat vet I salute all those that have served. Today is always an emotional day as I spend time saying thank you to both my grandfathers ( WWII ), and my father ( Vietnam ), at the VA cemetery. Many tears today but also many happie stories to be told as well.

26 minutes ago, Running with Scissors said:

As a former combat vet I salute all those that have served. Today is always an emotional day as I spend time saying thank you to both my grandfathers ( WWII ), and my father ( Vietnam ), at the VA cemetery. Many tears today but also many happie stories to be told as well.

I thank you for your service and the many sacrifices in defense of our Liberties.