Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mjplay41

New to TOBand glad to be here!

7 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone!

- I am new to TOB and although I have been fortunate enough to have had some great FBSM and FS experiences in the past 10 years, I do still consider myself to be fairly fresh to the hobby.  I tend to be more of a private kind of guy due to my corporate job as well as due to my firefighter position/ responsibilities.  When I do find the rare occasion to spend some time for me, I often find it very difficult as I really do think that it's important to be able to make a connection that results in a great experience for both!  I'd love to hear the thoughts of some of the providers here and whether you also find that to be important when considering a new client.  Thanks in advance for making me feel welcomed and I will look forward to hearing some feedback!

Welcome!

You are overthinking this predicament you think you have. One must remember this is a business transaction. This experience is all about you. You are paying for it. Talented providers make you feel special. If you feel a "connection", good for you! Don't count on it.

This is not a dating site. After participating in the hobby for many years, having a connection is not high on my priority list. You will leave disappointed if you think you have to have a connection each time you have an appointment with a provider.

Go have fun. Don't overthink this.  The appointment is for your benefit and pleasure. Providers are there to make sure that happens.

I think there is a balance needed here... I think you can have a connection, if you are seeing one girl often.  If you are seeing someone new each time, there is no time to build any kind of connection.

Edited by Raine
Typo

Hello, Grasshopper, I have said this many times before:

The key to happiness in this sport is to go in with low expectations, so that you are always pleasantly surprised.  Ditch the script and menu, don't try too hard to have a "connection."  You usually won't, unless you call laughing a lot, having lots of fun, kissing a bit, and saying goodbye with a smile and without remorse a connection.  Just go get laid by gorgeous women and enjoy yourself, be open about stuff (not facts about youf life, more about attitudes and values and things), talk a bit.

Just when you figure it won't happen, BAM, you will meet someone with whom you really do connect on more than one level.  That is called an ATF, and it is the greatest thing, but you gotta remember that there is a lot of potential pain in that connection if you don't watch your (and her) boundaries.  Occasionally it is "sort of" reciprocal, but usually not.  That is the road to the pain part, beware.......

So quit thinking with your big head, that is why God gave you a little one.

Thanks for the comments and I appreciate the advice. I guess what I'm saying is that I much more enjoy a provider who is interested in creating an engaged experience and how do I find those lovely ladies. :)

8 hours ago, Mjplay41 said:

Thanks for the comments and I appreciate the advice. I guess what I'm saying is that I much more enjoy a provider who is interested in creating an engaged experience and how do I find those lovely ladies. :)

I'm pretty sure that is what the reviews are used for. 

No one, including you, and I, will have an amazing experience every time. Start with an open mind, a desire to learn about the person you meet, and you will gain something every time. At least I do.

It's fun! :)