citori40

Ladies, Can We Have Some Relief From DTC?

33 posts in this topic

willie-sutton-58318.jpg

This is a famous misquote, but still holds pretty true with providers wanting to congregate in the DTC area.  Hardly any pay for parking, vast daytime/nighttime population, blended families, reasonably priced hotels and restaurants and light-rail within walking distance.  I'm not saying it's the best place for local and touring ladies, but will say it's a great place for many in the metro area!

I live SW part of town and C-470 can be a bitch during rush hours.  I just don't schedule appointments at these times, but I'm still 20-30 minutes away with no traffic.  I'm lucky b/c I'm also ~30 minutes away from downtown, north Denver and Boulder turnpike.  Good luck in your recruiting efforts!

Really!!! I cannot figure it out, maybe there is not as much money up here, I do not know.  There seems to be so many posts for DTC.  The Westminster area seems like it would be a good alternative. Close to two major highways, I25 and I36. I can understand why no one would would want to visit Boulder. Too many rich college kids who could become a pain in the ______.

We hear this continuously. It's difficult to leave a private incall, but could be worth it.... So, where specifically do you want us? How many of you reputable guys are willing to screen and pre-book?:P

3 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I cannot figure it out, maybe there is not as much money up here, I do not know.  There seems to be so many posts for DTC.  

This is the reason so many ladies set up shop in DTC. Tons of clients who are willing to pay the rates. 

The only other place, in the metro area, with so many daytime employees, is Downtown, and we know what parking is like there!

On November 7, 2016 at 8:52 PM, citori40 said:

Please give the guys up north a break. The last thing I can do after work if fight the I-25 traffic to DTC! There are so many nice places now near DIA, Stapleton, and even Aurora. I'd donate extra roses to not have to travel to DTC. Once in a while is OK but damn it seems like the majority of providers and most, if not all, of the visiting providers are automatically going to the Tech Center. If you have a private residence there then I can absolutely understand. However, if you are looking for a decent 4-star location, there are several other areas to consider. Besides, with 90% of the providers in DTC, the odds of finding more customers are dramatically increased if you venture off the beaten trail. IMHO

I stay away from DTC because I'm not dealing with the traffic. 

It's funny that I'm on the south part of town and it always seem to me all the ladies I would like to see are up north. Maybe it's a you want you can't have type of thing. :)  I saw a northern provider years ago that setup another incall in the DTC by sharing it with another lady.  It was a pretty nice setup and could be worth it if you have some regulars down that way.

1 hour ago, kawirider5 said:

It's funny that I'm on the south part of town and it always seem to me all the ladies I would like to see are up north. Maybe it's a you want you can't have type of thing. :)  I saw a northern provider years ago that setup another incall in the DTC by sharing it with another lady.  It was a pretty nice setup and could be worth it if you have some regulars down that way.

Agreed! I see so many ads for ladies up north, but it's such a crappy area to visit. Traffic sucks getting there, and that whole end of town just seems so crappy and rundown. Come down south where it looks nicer and it's easy to drive around and park.

....... Where the the Buffalo roam; Where the Deer and the Antelope play; Where seldom is heard a discouraging word; And the sky is not cloudy all day.

And I hear that the parking is real good too, since that is so dad-gummed important!

Um, fuck the DITC. I am north and not moving. 

Edited by abigailfox

15 hours ago, abigailfox said:

I guess it depends heavily upon who is waiting at the end of the drive. (In Abigail's case, north south east west, it is worth the travel.) If you're booking a one-time visit, then parking and logistics start have more consideration. I will admit to considering location in those cases. But, if there is someone I was super curious about, that didn't matter. Sadly, I'm now a very "low volume" client and so who am seeing is ultimately the decider rather than location or such. (Not that other logistics don't factor into it, just that the top line item.)

Edited by Yogi
typo, clarity

I have worked in various areas, and can say that I am more consistent with work in DTC. Especially now with raised costs of living, us ladies have to take in consideration where to make the most "bang for our buck".  That doesn't mean that what works for me, works for other ladies.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

IDM, I host a lot so that helps. I've driven to Springs just for lunch. North corridor to be social with someone. Anywhere as long it's a private, clean In Call. I even rent condos in the hills when fishin and do that too. Won't do hotels ever tho.

21 hours ago, abigailfox said:

Team North

+1

Yes when I stayed DTC it was a pain,  Broomfield and traffic doesn't compare at all lol. Oh well back to Texas tomorrow lol

There are a handful of providers who are willing to move around with pre-booked appts. There are great guys in all areas and if you want a provider to visit a specific area contact her and pre-book it.  Chances are she will go there as long as she has a set appt.

On 11/10/2016 at 4:25 PM, SultryKitten said:

"...Especially now with raised costs of living, us ladies have to take in consideration where to make the most "bang for our buck"...."

Don't you mean "buck for your bang"?

12 hours ago, Kyla Young said:

There are a handful of providers who are willing to move around with pre-booked appts. There are great guys in all areas and if you want a provider to visit a specific area contact her and pre-book it.  Chances are she will go there as long as she has a set appt.

As always.....

Looking for a SW incall!

On 11/8/2016 at 11:25 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

I stay away from DTC because I'm not dealing with the traffic. 

X2

Hey, shhhsh, there are some nicely sleeping dogs we don't want to kick.

Man I would like this post a million times if I could. Driving from Fort Collins all the way down to DTC is such a pain in the ass. I think North Denver would be a great compromise! lol

When I am visiting Denver, I would mind spending day or so north, pending enough interest.

Montero xo