Eliana

Provider Pleasure

48 posts in this topic

In my personal life, I care more about my partners' satisfaction and nothing turns me on more than doing that well. In this life, I know that my $ give more satisfaction.

I'm happy to do anything to give a lady pleasure that doesn't distract me from getting what I came for...but my needs are my priority with an ASP. My girlfriend gets all my altruistic sexual behavior.

If a lady invites me to stay longer, on her time, to help her finish a job, I'm happy to do that as well. It's happened, but I can count the number of times on one hand.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:40 PM, Eliana said:

Guys... Out of curiosity is it just as important for you to supply a provider with an orgasim or is that secondary to your enjoyment?

Love to see when the lady really enjoys herself also.

Maybe a good majority of ladies pretend to enjoy getting off, but there are some of us that are picky with our partners because we do want to enjoy the time with you. I don't pretend to get off, and I hate to.

It sucks when I can't, but I can't control what my coochie feels like doing so I am stuck with her making all the rules. I am lucky though that she tends to be in the mood so it rarely happens, but I do have my days.

If you guys honestly are okay with a girl lying to you and pretending she is having the time of her life...well, it is your money, but do understand that some of us do genuinely enjoy being with you and it isn't all pretend.

The day I have to pretend is the day I quit!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

43 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Maybe a good majority of ladies pretend to enjoy getting off, but there are some of us that are picky with our partners because we do want to enjoy the time with you. I don't pretend to get off, and I hate to.

It sucks when I can't, but I can't control what my coochie feels like doing so I am stuck with her making all the rules. I am lucky though that she tends to be in the mood so it rarely happens, but I do have my days.

If you guys honestly are okay with a girl lying to you and pretending she is having the time of her life...well, it is your money, but do understand that some of us do genuinely enjoy being with you and it isn't all pretend.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

^^^^This^^^^

Also, some of you guys are genuinely  good lovers. I'm quite happy to give all the attention ,  but when a guy wants to take the time to please me, the last thing I'm wanting to do is fake it. Like Samantha said though, sometimes our Lady bits just don't want to cooperate. Still feels good though. Real good.

On 11/8/2016 at 1:33 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

REALLY??? I beg to differ.

Some of us are just being honest!

HA!

Laplance is almost always PAINFULLY HONEST. And as such has earned my respect.

OK here's the twist..

Any man that has SOME KIND OF A PULSE or in some way Hetro... Loves to please a woman, loves to make her feel good. It's how we are wired. It gets us off. Makes us feel like we are in charge. (when we all know we are not!) But, always a but.. (ha)

There is the little voice in our heads that wants to know if our partner really enjoyed being with us. No, not pretending because it's a monetary transaction. Really enjoyed our time together. That's important to men because that's just who we are no matter what we may say!

Melissa, I am by no means calling you out, I just thought this was a good post to point out my thoughts.

Thanks.

The best appointments I have ever had, has been when the provider was getting some pleasure from me.  In almost all those cases it has been when there was a level of connection between us.  When that little connection happens and both parties are enjoying themselves is when you are truly lucky and leave wanting to come back sometimes before you get to your car!!!  I can have and orgasm at home by myself, what I'm always hoping for is a mutual connection and  with that mutual pleasure.  Those are the providers that I become a loyal client for.

Here's the way I look at it:  One of two things is happening,

First, I really am pleasing her and her back-arching, vocal, sweaty orgasm is the real thing, or

Second, She cares about my feelings enough to fake a back-arching, vocal, sweaty orgasm.

Either way, I am a happy guy and usually am able to convince myself that it had to be the first one.

On 11/18/2016 at 5:44 PM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I totally agree and only offer GFE to previous FBSM clients with mutual attraction & chemistry.

I overwhelmingly do FBSM, so in that case it is truly all about me. I remember a post where a lady basically said, "Look, I know you want to please me, but really, just lay back and let me do my job." Ultimately, even if you are a great lover, she has probably had better. Even if you have a giant schvonstooka, she has seen bigger.

With my wife, when our quarterly sex happens, I will move heaven and earth to get her off multiple times. I have only seen one GFE this year, and in that case we kissed for 15 minutes, and she then proceeded to do UTF for a long time, Russian, back to UTF and then she swallowed every drop. She seemed content to put me into total ecstacy, and she said as much. I appreciated it and thanked her profusely. She basically said, "I love to please and come back anytime."  Does she say that to all the guys? Probably. At this point, that's fine with me.  If she had stopped and asked for something, I would gladly have given it, but quite honestly I kind of got lost in her talents, and she could tell. 

Definitely enjoy providing pleasure to the provider, I see a session as no different than a typical no strings date with a lady minus the awkward dance we all play. 

I guess I've had this all backwards... I thought giving a provider pleasure meant leaving 30 minutes early.

Definitely like to feel like there was mutual satisfaction. I guess that's why I look for GFE providers... 

On 11/8/2016 at 8:43 AM, Eliana said:

This ia great! I think you make an important point; connection, communication, and a degree of intimacy can take an ordinary experience to an extraordinary experience. Thank you!  Xo

I wholeheartedly agree! The pleasure received on both ends is radically amplified when there's a degree of chemistry. I've found the more one focuses on an orgasm, the less...orgasmic it is. When the experience is centered around mutual enjoyment and engagement, climax comes naturally and emphatically ;)  

I love going down on a woman but it's for my enjoyment. If she o's, that's a bonus. 

Edited by manguy

On 11/7/2016 at 10:57 PM, Lustyleah said:

From a female hobbist prospective take the time to build some kind of a intimate connection with the lady. Having a good understanding of both of your expectations of the the session don't be afraid to ask what she would like to have happen. This can take time to develop that's  why I always try to do a longer session I feel it pays off in the long run if the lady is enjoying our time together rather than just going through the motions. Even as a female I to find it hard at times to know if I'm hit the right buttons but that's why I keep practicing lol, be safe out there guys and gals.

OMG YES.... finally....I hate to say this but I'm selfish I guess... I'm going to "super soak" myself first and then make sure the next one is a mutual one....👄👄😆💦💦💦💦

Definitely more fun if I know the fun is mutual!