ywngwti

411 on Ariah Fae

11 posts in this topic

Thanks! I'm looking for someone who's seen her. Have you?

My hubby was going to see her awhile back but her rules at that time were not to his taste I think she had reviews under a different and just can't remember it on

She had some positive reviews under a different name which I also can't recall. However, I wouldn't expect much beyond FBSM.

I saw her several years ago in Boulder.  Nice lady, does FBSM.  Very concerned about HPV and used gloves at the end :(.

Hello all.

Saw her as well when she was in Boulder and a couple of weeks ago no gloves for me.

Just a word of warning: if you read the website, she's on the hippy/crunchy side in that not a fan of shaving and deodorant. But otherwise, thumbs up.

https://theotherboard.com/users/93342

10 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Hello all.

Saw her as well when she was in Boulder and a couple of weeks ago no gloves for me.

Just a word of warning: if you read the website, she's on the hippy/crunchy side in that not a fan of shaving and deodorant. But otherwise, thumbs up.

https://theotherboard.com/users/93342

I see;

Same provider so the Julie profile is no longer...

6 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

not a fan of shaving and deodorant. But otherwise....

Not to mention being up for an "Otherwise How was the Play Mrs. Lincoln" award.

I know this is an old post but I saw Ariah Fae in Denver twice near the end of April 2018 on a business trip.  If anybody is looking for more current info maybe this will help.

I found her to be very genuine and true to her own personal Website.  I was new to any bondage and she was extraordinarily aware watching my reaction to various activities and not pushing my limits without permission.  All of this made me feel safe and we ventured into some things I had never done.  I also believe if you are much more experienced she could take you to some serious kinky activities.

In addition to her experience with bondage her personality just sparkles and she is VERY smart.

She likes to get to know her clients and I would not expect any really kinky stuff until you see her a few times.  That is why I did two visits in one week.  The first was mostly just a sensual massage but the second was extraordinary.  If I lived in Denver I would see her as frequently as I could afford.  Just for the record I am an older guy and creating an emotional experience is important to me.  I don't want to just spend a few minutes doing what I could do at home in front of some videos.  Ariah was able to provide that emotional connection better than anybody I have ever visited.

Here place is squeaky clean and it is in a nice area not too far from downtown and complete with a shower.

I clicked the check box to notify me of any replies to this post and I would be happy to answer any questions since I have actually seen her.

Enjoy, Mark