Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gimmyg

Providers that allow recording our session

6 posts in this topic

hi, does anyone know of providers who are open to recording our time together? I do understand that it is a breach of discreetness but I remember seeing a post sometime back and cannot find it.

I may as well ask my regulars but I don't want to sound creepy.

1 hour ago, gimmyg said:

hi, does anyone know of providers who are open to recording our time together? I do understand that it is a breach of discreetness but I remember seeing a post sometime back and cannot find it.

I saw an ad the other day where a provider stated that she would take the pictures, and would provide copies of the pictures, but that she would hold the originals. I started to think to myself that could possibly be a "sticky" situation depending on how it's played. Be careful what you put out there, you know what they say about the "cloud" bro!

Well imo I would prefer to just have the memories than when they start to fade gives me the reason to rinse and repeat as they say. I would not want any of my activities memorialized on video or pic's and left in anyone else's hands I could be over cautious but better safe than sorry.

11 hours ago, gimmyg said:

I don't want to sound creepy.

Got zero interest in watching myself.

On 11/6/2016 at 9:28 PM, gimmyg said:

There are some that mention it in their ads right now I can think of: Rain, Chanel of Houston (just left), Lizzie Legend, Zoey - Kaitlyn is coming to town and has a special on it. There were a couple others here and there. It's a thing that tends to be in some ads or p411 and eccie. After you read ads and such you can ask even if it's not mentioned. And when in doubt asking doesn't seem to be that bad (though I've found it not to be awkward asking when you are meeting a new girl and getting to find her boundaries - easy to ask and easy for her to say No).

On 11/7/2016 at 8:31 AM, Happymon said:

Got zero interest in watching myself.

So just record her or take some pics of her and leave you out of it :)

On 11/7/2016 at 3:10 AM, Mr.Pink said:

it's an option on p411.

Click videos in search on p411 and look for it at the bottom of their listing - but still check reviews because a couple times that turns out wrong.