Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gym_escape

Mon Chalet?

39 posts in this topic

I'm guessing I'm not the first person to ask this, but what are everyone's thoughts on Mon Chalet? I am contemplating going there for a matinee (on a Sunday). Matinee is, I think, there you go from 12 to 4 to hang out at the pool. I'm torn between going there, and finding my own friend to hang out with in the afternoon. Please help me make my decision!! I'm only in the Denver area a few times a year and I want to make the most of it...

Edited by gym_escape

The rooms are cool, but the pool kind of creeps me out as there are usually a few pervs sitting there hoping that they might see a matinee for free. If any of you are the pervs that sit there, I apologize...just calling it like I see it! Otherwise, getting naughty in their rooms on a Sunday afternoon sounds like a great idea!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

It's pretty obvious that Stevie's never been there. :rolleyes:

I've been there a few times. I always get a room, and have a girl with me. I've only gone on weekend evenings (due to work schedule). It's lots of fun at the pool! Lots of couples, and a few single people (men and women). Been in orgies, threesomes, and foursomes.

Never been to a matinee.

I would never go there alone. I wouldn't feel comfortable hoping for a couple, to choose me, for a threesome, or hitting on the few single women. That's just me.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

It's pretty obvious that Stevie's never been there. :rolleyes:

I've been there a few times. I always get a room, and have a girl with me. I've only gone on weekend evenings (due to work schedule). It's lots of fun at the pool! Lots of couples, and a few single people (men and women). Been in orgies, threesomes, and foursomes.

Never been to a matinee.

I would never go there alone. I wouldn't feel comfortable hoping for a couple, to choose me, for a threesome, or hitting on the few single women. That's just me.

The last time I tried to play nice with one of the single guys he broke my fucking glasses. It was an accident I guess but he just laughed it off and still wanted to play. You'd think his glasses broke because he was totally blind to my rage.

11 hours ago, gym_escape said:

I'm guessing I'm not the first person to ask this, but what are everyone's thoughts on Mon Chalet? I am contemplating going there for a matinee (on a Sunday). Matinee is, I think, there you go from 12 to 4 to hang out at the pool. I'm torn between going there, and finding my own friend to hang out with in the afternoon. Please help me make my decision!! I'm only in the Denver area a few times a year and I want to make the most of it...

Matinees blow, it's normally way more men than women. I go there like once a month and I really enjoy it and I don't mind the single guys but I would recommend springing for a room and going during the evening time. There are more people and the atmosphere is less dudes with dicks in hands and more relaxed and fun.

3 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The last time I tried to play nice with one of the single guys he broke my fucking glasses. It was an accident I guess but he just laughed it off and still wanted to play. You'd think his glasses broke because he was totally blind to my rage.

Sorry to hear that! You'd think he would have, at least, offered to pay for the repair. Some people (me sometimes) are just clumsy doofuses. 

7 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

The rooms are cool, but the pool kind of creeps me out as there are usually a few pervs sitting there hoping that they might see a matinee for free. If any of you are the pervs that sit there, I apologize...just calling it like I see it! Otherwise, getting naughty in their rooms on a Sunday afternoon sounds like a great idea!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha, 

Your killing me over here. Any swingers place is for a few pervs sitting there hoping that they might see a matinee for free. lol 

Kisses sweetie I love reading your posts. Hugs Nikki

7 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I've heard there is a lot of crackhead that hang out there

With all the recent NCNS and address collectors Iv met more crackheads right here than at any swings club. lol 

http://m.memegen.com/6mj38v.jpg

The Mon Chalet is awesome if you bring a girl. Otherwise you will be on the side line waiting most likely no luck. Pick a girl from TOB take her with you. Make sure you have the rules made and she paid before you get there. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

So I'm guessing that was the end of you playing nice?

2 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

The Mon Chalet is awesome if you bring a girl. Otherwise you will be on the side line waiting most likely no luck. Pick a girl from TOB take her with you. Make sure you have the rules made and she paid before you get there. 

That's excellent advice Nikki! Never occurred to me before, but I like how that might work out.

14 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

The rooms are cool, but the pool kind of creeps me out as there are usually a few pervs sitting there

pervs at a  swingers motel? who'd thought.

Just one more thing. If you do decide to bring a pro just know that they take IDs and license plates at check in time.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:14 AM, gym_escape said:

I want to make the most of it...

First time to Mon Chalet, not in Denver very often, picking a sleepy Sunday afternoon... AND YOU WONDER IF YOU SHOULD ROLL THE DICE AND GO SOLO??  Jeezus.  Trick question, right?   

9 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Just one more thing. If you do decide to bring a pro just know that they take IDs and license plates at check in time.

May I ask what the importance of this is? Like I'm sure I'm being naive, but what are the possible negative outcomes from providing this information? Although, I'm not sure I understand why they require it at all anyways.

8 hours ago, Happymon said:

Trick question, right?   

Happy I'm guessing Gym assumed like most of the other guys that hang poolside that there are just tons of unaffiliated, unspoken for women available just lounging by the poolside also. When in reality, you'd be paying to hopefully catch a glimpse of someone else's playtime?!

Aside from the novelty of the rooms, if I have to BMOW, what's the real appeal to going there? 

13 minutes ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

Happy I'm guessing Gym assumed like most of the other guys that hang poolside that there are just tons of unaffiliated, unspoken for women available just lounging by the poolside also. When in reality, you'd be paying to hopefully catch a glimpse of someone else's playtime?!

Aside from the novelty of the rooms, if I have to BMOW, what's the real appeal to going there? 

How about the excitement of sharing a group or multiple partner experience. Sharing is caring. 

I had a YL ask me a couple of weeks ago about going with her.  I'm seriously considering the opportunity.  Could be great could be horrible.  I won't know unless I try. 

37 minutes ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

I did not mean to imply this.  My only point is why go solo, when for not much more you get a pretty sure thing.

4 hours ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

May I ask what the importance of this is? Like I'm sure I'm being naive, but what are the possible negative outcomes from providing this information? Although, I'm not sure I understand why they require it at all anyways.

Many, many, many providers DO NOT want clients to know their real names, addresses, etc. (and vice versa, too!)

hello! so.. I have been to mon chalet a couple different times and quite honestly, both times where pretty similar. I was never really impressed, i went with friends both times (from the hobby, but not clients) and probably won't be back. It felt super scummy and kind of gross both times... no matter what time of day or day of the week (weekend vs. weekday) it was just all in all, gross. the pool and hot tubs are full of much older men(and i usually love older men), many of which asked multiple times if they could grab or touch me or would just do so without an okay or where straight up staring in my groups general direction while... touching themselves.. and made me feel uncomfortable and in turn i would leave the area.. the rooms are all super run down with the same beds, chairs and furnishings etc that have been there for probably 20+ years (no exaggeration, at all!)  While staying, i was able to make friends with the woman at the front desk and she actually let me tour most of the rooms, they're all super old and very worn out (aka, the towels are sand paper and the pillows are paper thin, along with the comforters that could probably stand up on their own).   ALSO - you walk in and get the feeling that nothing has been properly cleaned, and in a place like this.. that seems rather important :/ 

I honestly love what the place (claims to) offer and totally would be thrilled if the place got a re-vamping.. and i don't really have an interest in visiting again until it does.. for the prices that they charge (more so on the weekends/holidays) ... i hope this helps and if you have any more questions, feel free to pm me. I honestly really do wish it was more fun :(

Edited by Rachel Bordeaux
spelling

11 hours ago, Rachel Bordeaux said:

hello! so.. I have been to mon chalet a couple different times and quite honestly, both times where pretty similar. I was never really impressed, i went with friends both times (from the hobby, but not clients) and probably won't be back. It felt super scummy and kind of gross both times... no matter what time of day or day of the week (weekend vs. weekday) it was just all in all, gross. the pool and hot tubs are full of much older men(and i usually love older men), many of which asked multiple times if they could grab or touch me or would just do so without an okay or where straight up staring in my groups general direction while... touching themselves.. and made me feel uncomfortable and in turn i would leave the area.. the rooms are all super run down with the same beds, chairs and furnishings etc that have been there for probably 20+ years (no exaggeration, at all!)  While staying, i was able to make friends with the woman at the front desk and she actually let me tour most of the rooms, they're all super old and very worn out (aka, the towels are sand paper and the pillows are paper thin, along with the comforters that could probably stand up on their own).   ALSO - you walk in and get the feeling that nothing has been properly cleaned, and in a place like this.. that seems rather important :/ 

I honestly love what the place (claims to) offer and totally would be thrilled if the place got a re-vamping.. and i don't really have an interest in visiting again until it does.. for the prices that they charge (more so on the weekends/holidays) ... i hope this helps and if you have any more questions, feel free to pm me. I honestly really do wish it was more fun :(

Thanks for the heads up.

12 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

i'd be interesting to go in there with a ultra violet light. 

I would NOT be interested in going in with an ultra violet light lol 

9 hours ago, Rachel Bordeaux said:

To each their own, I think the 70s look of the room adds to the fun of the place! They're also not for sleeping. The sex swings, the mirrored ceilings and bathtubs for six people are all about doing it.

I think they do offer what they advertise, it's an adult hotel and it's 30+ years old. The rumor through the Mon Chalet grapevine is that there isn't much they can do. The current owner will be the final owner and there isn't much they can do in the way of improvements. But they do clean. They drain the pool and hot tubs like twice a year and shut down the place for deep cleaning. In my 25+ visits I have never encountered a dirty room.

I think ultimately it's important to remember that pool is a shared space, people are gonna look. If you don't want to be watched you get a room. And that it caters to an older crowd, if you're under 30 then Scarlett Ranch is going to be more fun. There is a big group of regulars that have been visiting for decades and it's sort of indicative of the crowd.

They also take IDs and license plates for a reason, if someone touches you without consent you have them removed. Visitors as well as employees have to make sure the environment stays safe and consensual and I think they do a good job.

Lol I guess I disagree with this assessment. I have been dozens of times as a voyeur (I don't swing) and feel the environment is friendly and that while it's old and dated it's not filthy. It's one of my favorite local businesses and it will be a sad day when they go.

19 hours ago, Rachel Bordeaux said:

Welp! I think this summation pretty much eases all of my concerns about visiting the Chalet!! lol! No interest whatsoever in a sausage party.  The ratio must be maintained. I sense a disturbance in the force...

53 minutes ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

Welp! I think this summation pretty much eases all of my concerns about visiting the Chalet!! lol! No interest whatsoever in a sausage party.  The ratio must be maintained. I sense a disturbance in the force...

Im not sure what you mean with a disturbance in the force? One of the beautiful things in life is that we're all entitled to our own options and as adults we can agree to disagree. There are many different accounts of the place and i simply gave you mine. anyways, good luck - have fun and happy hobbying! 

Cheers!

Rachel 

On 11/8/2016 at 7:00 PM, Rachel Bordeaux said:

Im not sure what you mean with a disturbance in the force? One of the beautiful things in life is that we're all entitled to our own options and as adults we can agree to disagree. There are many different accounts of the place and i simply gave you mine. anyways, good luck - have fun and happy hobbying! 

Cheers!

Rachel 

I wasn't knocking your review, I was merely stating that from what I have gathered it tends to be primarily male dominated, and ladies tend to feel uneasy around all of the expectation of events there. That being said if I was to be involved in group activities I'd prefer a "house party", or something more personal than Monday Chalet, especially if I have to bring my own woman anyways. Just makes better sense to me at least.

Edited by BadLeroyBrown

The idea of this place fascinates me. I've never been, so it's only what I dream up in my head. 

I'm sure there are a few ladies here that could provided me with an expertly guided tour, and I might consider that.  

Think of the options.

MCT = Mon Chalet Tour

MCT+P = Tour of Mon Chalet with a view of the pervs

Like Forest Gump, I could go on and on

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 4:02 AM, Mr.Pink said:

i'd be interesting to go in there with a ultra violet light. 

Wear welders goggles.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:25 AM, Rachel Bordeaux said:

It was already a cliché the day it's doors opened.