Guess I won't come to Denver Co

23 posts in this topic

I get it , I'm new to this site (that I JUST learned about 2 days ago) [snip]

But why such low ballers? 

And such flakes?

lol, guess it's time to go. 😬

Edited by Kaduk
Ad info

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I hope things get better!

17 hours ago, Jenna_James said:

And such flakes?

Normally I don't experience lowball. This week Iv had offeres of $60/$80. I had two guys I seen before flake complete time wasted. This very very rare this happened to me. Lots of girls are getting stood up and low balled. I wish things where different. But there only getting worse here in Denver. 

Sorry it didn't turn out to be a great experience here. It seems like it's a hit or miss thing and you can just catch a bad lull time! It also depends on where you advertise since I think tob tends to have fewer lowball types but maybe that's random too. Denver prices and expectations can also take a roller coaster ride so I think some providers don't get used to it in their first visit and may not come back. It's also hard as a guy since I can't tell from your ad if you might be a fit for me so I tend to pass if I can't tell (though you are better than many since you have TER revs).

Good luck elsewhere if you're taking off, or good luck if you try here again maybe next year! Hope either works out better for you.

I tend to notice that if you travel to a new city where nobody knows you that the first trip can be tough. I give a place 3 visits, and if still is not promising then I never travel there again. Nikki is also right, this has been a bad week for a lot of us...myself included. It happens! Hope your trip gets better hon, and be safe! 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Well, that sucks.  Your rates are already very reasonable. I think it might have something to do with being new to the area. Hopefully, that just means more visits to my playground in MN. ;)

Try a different time sexy. Would love to play with you, and see you make the gentlemen happy campers here. I bet it's just off timing. xo

Well I'm not one of the lovely ladies who meets the needs of the guys who hobby I do hobby myself though. I feel it comes  down to every lady feels what her own worth is. Its as simple as, if you don't have the $ to hobby with the lady your looking at move on to what you can afford. Why should any lady lower her value just because you don't have the $ needed I feel it's rude to even ask just my 2 cents worth.

So, you posted here just to insult us and say you're not coming back.

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

47 minutes ago, Keyser said:

So, you posted here just to insult us and say you're not coming back.

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

+1

So what is the point of this post?  Is she scolding us as a community? She has absolutely no presence on this board, but then only makes her first post to criticize use for know recognizing her for the wonder provider she is and patronizing her in mass and on her terms?  Here's hoping she is a women of her word. 

6 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

So what is the point of this post?  Is she scolding us as a community? She has absolutely no presence on this board, but then only makes her first post to criticize use for know recognizing her for the wonder provider she is and patronizing her in mass and on her terms?  Here's hoping she is a women of her word. 

I don't know that its scolding really. And I am not sure what difference her presence here makes. I don't think this community often looks at itself from the outside. It is full of flakes and low ballers and business currently really sucks. Maybe to you it wasn't acceptable decorum but it doesn't keep it from being true.

it's hard to have real talks about business when posts like this are viewed as insults.

It not what she said, it is how she said it. Could have been a bit more tactful JMHO

22 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

It not what she said, it is how she said it. Could have been a bit more tactful JMHO

I suppose. Is there a nicer term we're supposed to use for low ballers and flakes? If she had come on here and called all the guys a bunch of flaming assholes it would be different. I just feel these guys takes things personally, when unless it was about you specifically it shouldn't be offensive. If you're a flake and a low-baller then I understand if you were offended.

21 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

No doubt.  Ripping open a door and slamming it shut after hurling curses and insults at those sitting inside is of limited effectiveness as a communication technique.

For crying out loud the girl is just trying laid. If someone would promise to just fuck her, she might be little happier. Lets put a smile on her face.

Well, if nothing else comes of this thread, at least it got me check out Jenna_James' profile.  I gotta tell ya, I can't imagine why she would not be busy.  Maybe it just takes time, I donno, never been on that side of the sheets.  As to being harassed by bozos and lowballers, I have recently come to understand that this happens to all of the providers (my ATFs have shared details that make me want to go HULK on their tormentors (normally I am more of a Bruce type)).  Apparently it just goes with the turf around here.  However, quite a few of us on the boards have favorites, so there are gold nuggets in the dross, and with a regular,we can look forward to a dependably exhilarating sporting experience.  Shouldn't take long to accumulate a few regulars, J_J.  Sorry to miss you - looking forward to your return.

Edited by Badboy
for clarity

17 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

For crying out loud the girl is just trying laid. If someone would promise to just fuck her, she might be little happier. Lets put a smile on her face.

+1

23 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

This ^^^^

On 11/8/2016 at 8:57 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

I suppose. Is there a nicer term we're supposed to use for low ballers and flakes? If she had come on here and called all the guys a bunch of flaming assholes it would be different. I just feel these guys takes things personally, when unless it was about you specifically it shouldn't be offensive. If you're a flake and a low-baller then I understand if you were offended.

I wasn't coming from a stand point of a client. I found the post - HER FIRST POST - to be whiny and could have been worded much better. Much easier to catch bee's with honey as opposed to shit.

On 11/5/2016 at 4:50 PM, Jenna_James said:

And such flakes?

I tried booking with you. Offered my references here. With my OKs. Next few hours were you complaining you couldn't work the site. Never asked for another verification method. I was 15 minutes away. Normally won't spend hours trying to book something. I cut you slack for learning how the site works. But shit, you can't verify someone a different way? And not drag it out for hours? I don't think Denver is the problem here.