fishndude57

Sometimes I confuse things…

25 posts in this topic

…I’ll cook HB eggs for my salad, one peels like caca, one perfect that always confuses me…

…I don’t watch movies, yet I own a bitchin movie collection, confuses me…

…this presidential election, still confuses me…

…I go to buy fishin line and end up with a Sig Sauer confuses me…

…I prefer living alone, but love being a Hobbiest because I’m lonely confuses me…

…Women, all women still confuse the Hell outta me…

…Why MLB Players, on their biggest platform, Respect our Flag, while their NFL peers don’t. I get the reason, Not the Venue, confuses me…

…Why some consistent members on this forum feel the need to always be rude, condescending, and above others, including the ladies, really confuses me…

…If a lady gives me explicit instructions to follow for her safety, what is the problem, shouldn’t be that confusing, should it? Why someone argues with her confuses me...

…My Bad, I’m always good for My Bad, another confusing post…

Number 1 and number 4 as well---so shall we go shooting, and figure out the answers?

..if i spill shampoo on the floor is it dirty or clean this confuses me...

..Why cant I get a tatoo over my entire body, only 2 inches taller? This confuses me...

..if a woodchuck could chuck wood. This confuses me.

...I must be afraid of my daughter because even when its just me and her in the house, I still lock the bathroom door. This confuses me...

30 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Number 1 and number 4 as well---so shall we go shooting, and figure out the answers?

And cook HB eggs LOL!

Fresh eggs are the ones that peel like caca. Learned that little fact watching The Food Network :)

What confuses me is that the eggs come out of the same carton, yet one peels and the other is a disaster...

Geeze, I feel like I just landed in the Lake Wobegone, Minnesota TOB Forum.

11 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

I love my wife but sneak out to enjoy hobby - confuses me

Ditto.

Life is a random walk. IMHO that keeps it interesting.

- We drive on parkways, yet park on driveways

- I travel on daylights savings time, yet some states don't acknowledge it.  Therefore, am I an hour early or late for my flight?

- That American Motors Company is still not around, yet Japanese car manufactures have plants in the US

- That 6" means 9" to a man, and 3" to a woman <evil grin> :cool:

- Many TOB threads can always turn into race, rate or incall/outcall within two or three posts

Why people keep saying what we do is "Human behavior" when monkeys do it.

Baseball game, pitcher bounces the ball in the dirt, change baseballs, yet if batters gets hits and pound the ball into the field of play ball is not changed.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:29 PM, Wendy Whitney said:

Fresh eggs are the ones that peel like caca. Learned that little fact watching The Food Network :)

What confuses me is that the eggs come out of the same carton, yet one peels and the other is a disaster...

Lol, must have seen the same show, another good way of peeling eggs, put them in a small pan move them around in the pan back and forth real fast, they peel a lot easier.

-Why guys call, setup time, get location, gush about raving reviews, and then NCNS?

-How my phone is dead for hours, and then all at once 3 or 4 calls in succession?

-How I see the edge of a table, wall, or corner of an object and still bang my hip into it?

-Why we are so determined to grow up, and then we gripe about work, family, and being an adult?

-Wanting to get off so bad, and my coochie prefers to nap or I would rather being sleeping, and my coochie is full on ready for action?

-How I can clean my place from ceiling to floor to a shine, and minutes later looks dirty or dusty again?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

How is it that there are things I know that I don't know. 

On 11/4/2016 at 1:41 PM, pointymoustache said:

I love my wife but sneak out to enjoy hobby - confuses me

Home with the wife is the love, the other is the lust for something new and exciting reaching for what you may feel is unattainable at home I feel that is a motivational factor  for a lot of guys. I guess I'm just a couple of degrees off kilter I enjoy going along for the ride with my guy.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:56 PM, Audrey Astor said:

LOl, finally went shooting with Audrey. DO NOT be a serious threat to her at 30 feet or less, she'll shoot you right between the eye's. She a good, real good shot.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/tipsandtricks/how-to-cook-and-peel-hard-boiled-eggs-perfectly-every-time/ar-BBxCZlc?ocid=iehp

…I’ll cook HB eggs for my salad, one peels like caca, one perfect that always confuses me…

On 11/2/2016 at 4:35 PM, fishndude57 said:

The cold water quench is the biggest thing.  My HB eggs are perfect every time!  Now... if I could just figure out how to make salad...

I am confused about why they call it taking a dump and not leaving a dump.  Who actually takes anything?

What is not confusing.  After you leave a dump, you should clearly WASH YOUR ASS!!!  Hey, I may be a dumb guy, but I got the message here, ha!

On 11/2/2016 at 5:29 PM, Wendy Whitney said:

Use a spoon or butter knife to tap the boiled eggs when done to crack the shell a little then immediately get em into cold water. This creates a bit of steam inside the shell between it and the egg. They will suddenly peel easily....that should confuse everyone else....

On 11/2/2016 at 4:35 PM, fishndude57 said:

…Women, all women still confuse the Hell outta me…

Thats a first !

5 hours ago, AnthointheAM said:

I am confused about why they call it taking a dump and not leaving a dump.  Who actually takes anything?

What is not confusing.  After you leave a dump, you should clearly WASH YOUR ASS!!!  Hey, I may be a dumb guy, but I got the message here, ha!

Hahaha that was pretty good. 

Getting drunk sticking a vibe in your ass and the next day not finding said vibe...this really confuses me:P

- Why do I have to tell an elevator in a 2 story building where I want to go?

- I don't need blinkers, I know where I'm going. 

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Getting drunk sticking a vibe in your ass and the next day not finding said vibe...this really confuses me:P

We need a metal detector here:lol:

23 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Use a spoon or butter knife to tap the boiled eggs when done to crack the shell a little then immediately get em into cold water. This creates a bit of steam inside the shell between it and the egg. They will suddenly peel easily....that should confuse everyone else....

Nope, and I mean hell nope! Sighhhhh, I'll never fucking successfully boil and peel a series of eggs! Dammit!

On 11/2/2016 at 5:29 PM, Wendy Whitney said:

I HATE that! LOL!