Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KenDoll16

Newbie curious about screening

34 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, KenDoll16 said:

Thanks to those who understood where I was coming from. However, I just don't think I feel comfortable or safe enough to look further into the hobby.

And Nikki, my doll's name is actually Ty, short for Tyler.

normal_TinkB_(7).JPG

He'll yeah I'd hit that shiet... 😂😂😍😍😍

KenDoll, us ladies that have been doing this awhile have heard every story imaginable. I have had men show me their personal vaginas, tell me about their dolls, want to dress in women's clothes, ask me to put makeup on them, panty fetish, silk fetish, foot festish...see where I am going with this?!?! You are not alone!!!

These guys on here might be creeped out, but this is what we do...we provide a service to various clients for various reasons. Peruse the ads, find ladies that seem to interest you, and call them. If you are upfront about your perdicament, you will find one willing to introduce you to this industry without having to give out your id, date of birth, dna sample(j/k), etc.

Good luck and play safe!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

37 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

KenDoll, us ladies that have been doing this awhile have heard every story imaginable. I have had men show me their personal vaginas, tell me about their dolls, want to dress in women's clothes, ask me to put makeup on them, panty fetish, silk fetish, foot festish...see where I am going with this?!?! You are not alone!!!

These guys on here might be creeped out, but this is what we do...we provide a service to various clients for various reasons. Peruse the ads, find ladies that seem to interest you, and call them. If you are upfront about your perdicament, you will find one willing to introduce you to this industry without having to give out your id, date of birth, dna sample(j/k), etc.

Good luck and play safe!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sam is a sweetie! Now we are being inclusive! 

Yeah, so this guy has a doll. Good on him. Look at it this way, he's not out there screwing anything that moves, or abusing women. Like Samantha said, we see all kinds of people who have all sorts of fetishes. This guy is no different, he's just more forth coming than others. It may not be something you can relate to, but he has come on here for some sense of acceptance .