Tish Thique

HOBBYISTS: Team Downtown or Team DTC?

95 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2016 at 1:28 PM, Tish Thique said:

Of the 2 major business districts, which is more convenient? Are you on Team Downtown or Team DTC?

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique 

Team North!;)

On 10/31/2016 at 1:28 PM, Tish Thique said:

Of the 2 major business districts, which is more convenient? Are you on Team Downtown or Team DTC?

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique 

Team Westminster is the most important team. Or anywhere up north. I hate the DTC and downtown. 

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Tish Thique said:

Ok Guys, I think I've found the ideal area!

What are your opinions of I25 & Colo Blvd; 15 min from downtown, DTC & Stapleton, 5 min from Cherry Creek and for you Northerners, 15 min from I70 or I270?

Thanks for all your thoughts, Luvs! 

I love that location,  as a provider, it's literally 30min from everyone 

And don't forget the parking!  Easy parking is one of the top priorities for a significant number of gentlemen (I was recently surprised to find).

I have been in North Denver...LOVE the area!! Easy parking, less traffic, great restaurants, and shopping, if I get bored!! Plus I have met some great new friends!!

One thing I can say is...I do receive more cancellations up North and less pre-books than I did working Downtown or DTC...not sure why?? So I will re-evaluate the situation after the New Year!

On 12/10/2016 at 8:46 PM, Bora Bora said:

DTC-Down-To-Cuddle-3-cassiluvsbrndon-253

I love this. ❤️️❤️️

I don't think I've ever bothered with the DTC. Too hard to get to from up north. Downtown, north, or out west for me.

I've worked in DTC and in downtown and when I was in downtown I noticed a lot of clients complaining about how much they hated coming downtown because of the parking, traffic, and one ways and such.  The Cherry Creek area seems to be very convenient for both the downtown and DTC clients. ☺

On 11/16/2016 at 9:27 AM, Tish Thique said:

Ok Guys, I think I've found the ideal area!

What are your opinions of I25 & Colo Blvd; 15 min from downtown, DTC & Stapleton, 5 min from Cherry Creek and for you Northerners, 15 min from I70 or I270?

Thanks for all your thoughts, Luvs! 

I love this area ❤ Super convenient for both teams! 

On 12/29/2016 at 2:15 PM, RoxyLove303 said:

I've worked in DTC and in downtown and when I was in downtown I noticed a lot of clients complaining about how much they hated coming downtown because of the parking, traffic, and one ways and such.  The Cherry Creek area seems to be very convenient for both the downtown and DTC clients. ☺

Parking downtown can be a hassle, even late at night. Got a ticket once because I didn't notice one of the "No Parking between these times" signs. The sign was not well placed and difficult to see in the dark.

I'm team cherry creek all day, just seems to be a nice middle ground. And by cherry creek I mean leetsdale and alameda area lol not 225 and iliff hahaha

it depends.  On a workday (Mon-Fri), downtown is best for me. Near Union Station or 16th St. Mall. On weekends, the west side works best. I wish there was a cute provider in Evergreen!!

70,000 men work in downtown Denver, 20,000 work in DTC. 

I am not a mathematician but I will never understand why DTC gets the bulk of providers. And what the hell, you guys are shelling out for time but cant pony up for the $8 parking. Seems ridiculous.

I work Downtown and I have money to spend, just rarely have women to spend it on that don't fall into the questionable backpage category or four figure priced visitors with only TER reviews. 

Also, I hate when girls say they are downtown but they are actually at like 58th and I-25 at some busted ass hotel. That's a 25 minute drive at 4pm to a ghetto area, might as well go to DTC at that point.

Team (right) downtown for sure. 

Downtown all day.  Sometimes it's necessary to clear your mind and DTWN -  DTC and back takes too long.   With so many people downtown, you barely need parking.  Just a coffee break;-)

I was originally going to stay downtown to play it safe here because I'd never been and didn't know where to stay but everyone who had contacted me prior to my arrival requested DTC & not one person said downtown lol so I changed my stay plans :) 

I vote for Downtown though it is the clear loser here.  I have no problem finding parking downtown during the day, there are much better "after party" venues (in particular, Fillmore, Ogden and Bluebird for music), and there's less traffic to deal with at the end of the day when I am in the vicinity.  I live further up north.

Thanks for all the replies ladies and gentlemen! It appears Team DTC beat Team Downtown 2:1 with parking being the primary factor. Most outlier requests were for North metro & Cherry Creek (Alameda & Colo Blvd NOT I-225 & Iliff to be exact lmao). You all have been a wealth of insight for me as well as others. I noticed a traveling provider changed her hotel reservations from downtown to DTC after receiving many requests from potential clients and reading this thread.

Too bad I didn't know how to create a poll thread prior to creating this post.

Thanks again, Luvs!

Tish Thique 

Edited by Tish Thique

On 10/31/2016 at 8:15 PM, Tish Thique said:

Thanks for the funny & thorough responses, Badboy!

Bigbaldblk, is there a way to create a poll?

For you undesisives, if an awesome blow job was available at both locations, which would you prefer? Lol😉

Either.

😜

On 11/7/2016 at 5:26 PM, BadBoy said:

OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, seriously now - are you guys telling me that you choose your sporting companions based upon how good the parking is?

I just don't quite know what to say.  That just makes me sad.  You sound like my wife going to the mall (I never go to the mall).

Fuckin-a, I'd stash the old hooptie in one of those $10 per hour lots right in the middle of downtown if my ATF moved there - in a heartbeat (appropriately accelerated), no whining, smiling broadly.  Parking is absolutely the least of my concerns.

Agree it is who you're with not where you park that's important

49 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Agree it is who you're with not where you park that's important

Depending on where you are at and the time of day, it can take you anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes to go from downtown to the outskirts of the metropolitan area.

I've had it take me 30 minutes to go 2 miles in the downtown area.

But if a certain old hag (joking) told me she was moving to Grand Junction and I had to go there to see her, you ana bet your britches I would make that drive there with a smile on my face and a huge fucking-a-smile on my face on the way back to Denver.

I agree 100%, its not where you go, but who you are with.

On 10/31/2016 at 6:14 PM, BadBoy said:

OK, to be serious, they are both fine, and so is the in-between Cherry Creek area (actually a great location).  I grew up in this here Queen City of the Plains and have visited many of the neighborhoods around town for sporting events.   These are simply one gentleman's opinion:

Downtown:  Most complaints are about the traffic and parking, and I hear ya, but my ATF is right in the heart of LoDo, and it is EZ in, EZ out with lots of easy, free and available parking.  Mid-day is best, especially if you like nooners.  I love it - a nice excuse to go downtown. If you are in that type of area they might grumble, but they will come see you, or at least I would.  If you want to meet convention goers, tourists, rodeo cowboys, etc., this would probably be a good area for that too.  Getting pricey, but a lot of ladies get together and share to split the rent.  LoDo would be better than Capitol Hill and east downtown.

DTC:  Nice parking and choice of venues, traffic is OK, but getting there from the north can be obnoxious at times of day.  There is nothing you can do about this, so some folks won't make the drive, but quite a few professional folks or people who work in the tech corridor prefer the area.

Cherry Creek:  Best of both worlds, but kinda pricey.  Probably best if you like to walk around to restaurants, bars, shops, etc.

Bottom line: I have had ATFs all the way from Broomfield to Castle Rock, and I was willing to drive to wherever they were located, no grumbling.

But, and this must be said, I love to drive and love to find excuses to sit in my car and listen to the stereo cranked way up, even if its in a traffic jam, especially if I am travelling to and fro a sporting life event.

"If the Buddah is everywhere, then he must be in the gears in my transmission too."

DTC or downtown are both okay for me  [Snip} ;) hehehe

I wish to choose West vs. DTC or Downtown, neither of which is convenient for me.  How about Blackhawk?  Now there is a good idea...

1/2 in DTC and 1/2 in the Interlocken-Broomfield area on my first trip forever ago.  I think i'll try 1/2 downtown and 1/2 Interlocken on  another trip.

I had a rough time getting to DTC for an appointment last week.  Was glad I had read this thread ahead of time and left really early. Arrived with a minute to spare.  But like others have said, in general I'm more interested in who I meet rather than where.  Unless I'm on a tight schedule, than it might be a factor. 

I'm in DTC. The light rail runs all through Downtown and DTC, and is very convenient. I have been known to pick up clients from the light rail to ease the whole I-25 commute. I bet most ladies wouldn't mind. And of course if I were south, and wanted to see a downtown lady, I'd utilize light rail, and not bother with parking. Where there's a will...

4 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I'm in DTC. The light rail runs all through Downtown and DTC, and is very convenient. I have been known to pick up clients from the light rail to ease the whole I-25 commute. I bet most ladies wouldn't mind. And of course if I were south, and wanted to see a downtown lady, I'd utilize light rail, and not bother with parking. Where there's a will...

Never been on light rail, born and raised here in Denver, so yup Greek to me, oops that's a different thread...sorry :P