Tish Thique

HOBBYISTS: Team Downtown or Team DTC?

95 posts in this topic

Of the 2 major business districts, which is more convenient? Are you on Team Downtown or Team DTC?

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique 

Downtown. I am up North and traffic to DTC is just gross

OK, to be serious, they are both fine, and so is the in-between Cherry Creek area (actually a great location).  I grew up in this here Queen City of the Plains and have visited many of the neighborhoods around town for sporting events.   These are simply one gentleman's opinion:

Downtown:  Most complaints are about the traffic and parking, and I hear ya, but my ATF is right in the heart of LoDo, and it is EZ in, EZ out with lots of easy, free and available parking.  Mid-day is best, especially if you like nooners.  I love it - a nice excuse to go downtown. If you are in that type of area they might grumble, but they will come see you, or at least I would.  If you want to meet convention goers, tourists, rodeo cowboys, etc., this would probably be a good area for that too.  Getting pricey, but a lot of ladies get together and share to split the rent.  LoDo would be better than Capitol Hill and east downtown.

DTC:  Nice parking and choice of venues, traffic is OK, but getting there from the north can be obnoxious at times of day.  There is nothing you can do about this, so some folks won't make the drive, but quite a few professional folks or people who work in the tech corridor prefer the area.

Cherry Creek:  Best of both worlds, but kinda pricey.  Probably best if you like to walk around to restaurants, bars, shops, etc.

Bottom line: I have had ATFs all the way from Broomfield to Castle Rock, and I was willing to drive to wherever they were located, no grumbling.

But, and this must be said, I love to drive and love to find excuses to sit in my car and listen to the stereo cranked way up, even if its in a traffic jam, especially if I am travelling to and fro a sporting life event.

"If the Buddah is everywhere, then he must be in the gears in my transmission too."

Would've been interesting if this were a poll, but I'm with Badboy's first choice.  Prefer DTC first, but blowjobs always!

Thanks for the funny & thorough responses, Badboy!

Bigbaldblk, is there a way to create a poll?

For you undesisives, if an awesome blow job was available at both locations, which would you prefer? Lol😉

I personally prefer the dowtown area as its nicer IMHO. THE DTC was not super impressive for me and er spent a full day there. Howerver clients be clients and thats where you go when you need service.

Split the difference and stay as close to I-25 as you can. There are plenty that prefer DTC and lots of others that prefer downtown.  Cherry Creekish is good and so is Hampden and 25ish.

3 hours ago, everhard-3488 said:

Downtown. I am up North and traffic to DTC is just gross

DTC.  I am down South and traffic to downtown is just gross.  ;)

I'm up north,  location for me has never been a deciding factor. All things being equal I would choose DTC over downtown due to parking. 

I wouldn't choose either if I had better options, but since the majority of providers stay in either downtown or DTC, I'd rather go DTC as I view it as the least hassle of the two. Going downtown is just yucky 

Definitely Dtc. Easy access in and out. Easy parking for us gents that drive very large trucks.

Tish...I travel out of state every month and a couple days per month in each area, when I am in state...DTC, Downtown, and will be going up North. I try and stay close to 25. Wherever you land, you will be just fine as long as you post on TOB, screen, and make sure to ask for references. 

Have fun and meet lots of phenomenal people!!

As long as it's Nice Lady, a private In Call, either works. Key for me is the 2 requirements.

Okay Guys, this thread is intended to be a poll. Will all you lurkers please respond! Over 200 views & only a few responses, no bueno.

Thanks, Luvs!

Tish Thique 

If I have to pick one of those 2, put me down for Team DTC, but can I get a little love for Team COS?

4 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

If I have to pick one of those 2, put me down for Team DTC, but can I get a little love for Team COS?

Mustang87, I got you baby! Stay tunned...

Having to do business in both locations my choice would be DTC simply because of easy parking. It's such a hassle downtown to find parking, unless you happen to be staying downtown and are within walking distance to a provider, which rarely happens. But then again that rarely factors into my thinking if I want to see someone. It's a little brain leading big brain kinda thing.

DTC by far even though it's further away for me. Easier parking, easier traffic, and even if I get caught in rush hour I can find alternate routes or things to do more easily I feel.

I don't mind downtown, the parking, and people makes the rendezvous more adventurous. 

On 11/1/2016 at 4:01 PM, Alexa Rayne said:

Tish...I travel out of state every month and a couple days per month in each area, when I am in state...DTC, Downtown, and will be going up North. I try and stay close to 25. Wherever you land, you will be just fine as long as you post on TOB, screen, and make sure to ask for references. 

Have fun and meet lots of phenomenal people!!

This 

On 10/31/2016 at 8:15 PM, Tish Thique said:

...Bigbaldblk, is there a way to create a poll?

Go to Create New Topic > choose Poll >> create Poll Title >>> create Question >>>> create Choices (add more questions if needed) >>>>> click Multiple Choice if one can choose more than one  answer >>>>>> Submit Topic

I work downtown, live in central Denver, and go to the DTC at least 3 nights per week.  

Of the three I would say DTC for ease and no cost for parking.

OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, seriously now - are you guys telling me that you choose your sporting companions based upon how good the parking is?

I just don't quite know what to say.  That just makes me sad.  You sound like my wife going to the mall (I never go to the mall).

Fuckin-a, I'd stash the old hooptie in one of those $10 per hour lots right in the middle of downtown if my ATF moved there - in a heartbeat (appropriately accelerated), no whining, smiling broadly.  Parking is absolutely the least of my concerns.