Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Pink

In a few sentences, please sum up foot fetishes.

6 posts in this topic

I never understood this particular fetish. leghump.gif

Edited by Mr.Pink

Some guys are attracted to feet. Some guys are attracted to large breasts. Some guys are attracted to small breasts. Some guys are attracted to big butts. Some guys are attracted to small butts. Some guys are attracted to hairy women. Some guys are attracted to large lips. Some guys are attracted to latina women. Some guys are attracted to pale women. Some guys are attracted to small, thin women. Some guys are attracted to tall, larger women. etc.

There is nothing to understand. You have something that attracts you to a women (see above). For other guys, the way a woman's foot looks and feels attracts them.

SImple. :P

It feels good to have your feet played with. it is kinky and different. It is also very hot when toes are sucked or nibbled on. Every nerve in your body is connected to your feet, and it can make you much more sensitive.

For them, they find the beauty in the shape, length, curve of them along with the different textures. adding a dash of color can be a highlight.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

To quote a favorite of mine (RAH):

Rub her feet - often!

Personally, I find this activity has interesting rewards.

Gee Pink, thanks for the moment of self-reflection.  By the strict definition of "foot fetish," I may well have one.  All my partners thus far have had them, so I may well require feet to become aroused.