3 posts in this topic

So, I just started thinking about this hobby. Right now I am just in the research stages, and I have talked to a few providers but have yet to see one. I am trying to be extremely careful for all the obvious reasons. Anyway, I was just wondering, if anyone has any tips, advice, or anything to share. If I am breaking any rules I am sorry, I'm new. Was also wondering, what about the hobby drew you to it? To me it seems exciting to meet a complete stranger...I have done that before, but not in this context.....it's kind of naughty and taboo, and maybe kinky? Anyway, all replys are appreciated.

Edited by Jtothefive

If you are talking to them and not making an appointment you will get a rep as a time waster. Then no one will talk or communicate with you.

Find one that trips you trigger explain you are new and go through her verification. 

Take the plunge the water is fine.

I agree with wglide203 - this is NOT the place to get thrills by talking.  It will provide info, guidance (if you ask) and a place to gripe.  But if you get kicks out of talking I

suggest you go on line to one of the girly sites and watch, talk and spend.