BadLeroyBrown

Can a positive review be just as damaging to a providers reputation as a negative review?

37 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, C E said:

She is no one. She was talking about Agencies and 80$ Hoes ( as she put it ) 

80$ Hoes = Mcdonalds

Avg Range Providers = Five Guys

I used the term hoes but you threw out the $80.

(unless you dont care about appearance, cleanliness, safety, and or health risks then this can be had for about 80$ on the street or BP).

Did you already forget that little nugget? You basically called everyone who charges less or advertises on BP ugly, dirty, disease ridden and unsafe. Then to defend your argument you compared people, living breathing people, to hamburgers. It's a tacky way to spread misinformation while trying to make yourself sound knowledgeable.

It seems tome that CE is just another pimp.  After several weeks here he still has only one "lady" on his site.   His continues to represent that he/she(?) is an agency.  From his comments it would seem that he has very little if any experience in the business of "hobbbing". 

Hmmm this whole post took a turn I certainly didn't expect from the title! Haha. I figured that you more meant, and here is a good example: you had a great time and for some reason she pushed her normal boundaries with you or is much more ymmv and won't do certain things with others. A great example I know of is that a girl I loved the look of and most of the session had multiple reviews of DFK, but wouldn't go beyond a peck on the lips with me, saying those reviews were wrong. I've also seen other instances where it was a great review and the provider had to explicitly state in her ad after that that she doesn't do X. So I could see that messing up her rep more than a negative review - if I see several positive and a smattering of negative reviews, I'll take it with a grain of salt. But it's much harder to get a clear view on what a girl might not want to do before you meet her.

And on to the more important topic: 5 guys sucks and I'd definitely go for McDs over them. And I've seen a number of girls at around 200 that are better than 300-400 so you don't get what you pay for and there's plenty of things to figure out - but really what's right for you might not be for anyone else. 

Anyone else think the self proclaimed Agency Spokesperson is doing a very credible impersonation of a Troll?

Anyway, looks like he's grown tired of antagonizing this board and insulting the providers who post here. For the time being.

3 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Anyone else think the self proclaimed Agency Spokesperson is doing a very credible impersonation of a Troll?

Anyway, looks like he's grown tired of antagonizing this board and insulting the providers who post here. For the time being.

He got tired of getting his ass kicked  :cool:

38 minutes ago, MAG said:

He got tired of getting his ass kicked  :cool:

Trolls enjoy wrecking havoc. He managed to get everyone's feathers ruffled in a short period of time. I doubt he was who he said he was...an agency spokesperson. Nothing more than a Troll trying to cause chaos on TOB.

On November 5, 2016 at 1:21 PM, pointymoustache said:

It seems tome that CE is just another pimp.  After several weeks here he still has only one "lady" on his site.   His continues to represent that he/she(?) is an agency.  From his comments it would seem that he has very little if any experience in the business of "hobbbing". 

This is a good point. Just a cursory look at the website shows 1 lady who just happens to be not available. So what the hell is CE trying to drum up business when he has no providers?  Genius, pure genius!